Start by marking “Clear Your Doubts About Islam: 50 Answers to Common Questions” as Want to Read:
Clear Your Doubts About Islam: 50 Answers to Common Questions

Clear Your Doubts About Islam: 50 Answers to Common Questions

This book provides concise yet comprehensive answers to questions most often raised about Islam by non-Muslims. It also serves as a tool for Muslims to know how to discuss topics in a logical and insightful manner.
Published December 8th 2008 by Dar Abul-Qasim

To ask other readers questions about Clear Your Doubts About Islam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clear Your Doubts About Islam

Start your review of Clear Your Doubts About Islam: 50 Answers to Common Questions
Liam
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5*

While I did learn a bit about Islam (hence why the score is 2(.5) stars and not 1, my doubts were not cleared, so the book failed in its purpose (to me at least.)

The reason for this is that it routinely mentions that Islam is based on 'evidence' and 'logic', however the 'evidence' is almost always a quote Qu'ran and the logic is sometimes total nonsense.
I found it quite interesting and if it stuck to explaining what Islam was and what Muslims do then it would have been fine and the score wou
Bilal Rajab
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An informative book which is very beneficial to clarify a lot of miss-consumptions about islam.
It would be very helpful for non-muslims to clarify many doubts which every human brain may ask one day.

A quote from the book: "If Muslim societies today are not meeting their potential, it is surely not due to Islam; rather, it is from their ignorance of the religion and failure to apply and practice it."

One of the best articles in this book would be "If Islam is such a good religion, why do we find
Khadijah
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This wasn't a full explanation of Islam, and I didn't expect it to be because that's not what it promises. However, it perfectly explains the answers to popular questions a Muslim might be challenged with. Being a young girl living in North America, this book actually cleared some of my own doubts regarding modesty and identity. ...more
Houssem
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Might provide some answers and info, but not necessarily clearing any doubts. Especially if the reader is not a Muslim already (i.e. not biased), which is the audience this book is made for. Some answers are honestly misleading, pure indoctrination and very far from reality, like the one regarding sects in Islam.
MAHMOUD RASHWAN
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading the book gives an overview of the most misconceptions about Islam.The book discuss different issues has been discussed and connected to misinformation and gave a correct information from Islamic teachings and prospective.I would suggest reading of the book.
Zenab Salim
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
When I bought this book, I was hoping to get some good and logical answers.
There are some good references and explanations that I really liked. But since it was about clearing doubts, I am disappointed. None of the questions answered or convinced me with reasons that I already don't know.
Arwa
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An easy-to-read and informative book for non-Muslims who have curiosity about Islam. Although the book might not clear all the doubts about Islam as the title promises but it gives a better understanding.
Jessica Gallant
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a writer, this book was handy for research. Easy to understand.
Zakaria Fessa
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was amazing and i learned a lot from it
Yusra Obeid
May 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion
The book will be beneficial to people who are relatively new to the religion or who has no proper basic knowledge of Islam.

This book doesn't necessarily clear our doubts but it only gives us a brief knowledge and answers of questions that are frequently asked by both Muslims and non-muslims.
سمية عبد الجواد
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think it includes most of the important issues, and it is good for the beginners like me :)
Ahmed
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recommend it to all my friends Muslims and Non-Muslims.
Nice book for those who are looking for answers.
It clears all the misunderstandings and misconceptions.
Ginger

• الهشاشة النفسية: لماذا صرنا أضعف وأكثر عرضة للكسر؟
  • The Heart of a Woman
  • Hoop Dreams: Modern Hand Embroidery
  • Middle Eastern Cookery
  • 200 Embroidered Flowers: Hand Embroidery Stitches and Projects for Flowers, Leaves and Foliage
  • They Called Us Enemy
  • Virtual Light (Bridge, #1)
  • سابغات
  • My Body Is Me!
  • Unexplained Mysteries Of The World: A Non-Fiction Collection About True Hauntings, Lost Civilizations, Alien Contact & Other Paranormal Enigmas
  • Pline, Tome 1: L'appel de Néron
  • Daughters of Another Path: Experiences of American Women Choosing Islam
  • Make and Mend: Sashiko-Inspired Embroidery Projects to Customize and Repair Textiles and Decorate Your Home
  • A Study in Emerald