Start by marking “Burn me naked” as Want to Read:
Burn me naked

Burn me naked

She was pretty, she was young, she was ready to experiment with her life. Success was her only motto and she was ready to go to any extent for that. She believed in the end and not in the means. Vengeance was her only weakness and insects were her only true friends. She made her career in Fashion Industry and reached to the top by her talent. She wanted to possess everythi ...more
Published November 28th 2013 by createspace

To ask other readers questions about Burn me naked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burn me naked

Start your review of Burn me naked
Nikita (Njkinny's Blog)
Feb 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Nikita by: Vipin Behari Goyal
Daisey is beautiful with an innocent face which belies her manipulative side. She is different from other people. She is obsessed with insects and feels that they are her true source of learning in life. She takes what she wants, possesses it and destroys anyone and anything in her path. Her enemies meet life destroying disasters. What lengths will Daisey go to?
Where will her insane need to possess everything that she likes take her?

"Look at me.
Am I not beautiful? My name is Daisey.
If I tell
Gail Ofterdinger-Ledgister
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found this tale of a young woman who is fascinated by insects and fire to be disturbing. She is manipulative and will stop at nothing, including murder, to get what she wants. It is a dark story, perhaps not for everyone's taste and I would exercise caution with younger readers. The author uses some phraseology that is awkward in English which needs some attention. I thank the author and LibraryThing for a complimentary copy.
Kathryn Parry
Dec 04, 2013 rated it liked it
The m/c attraction to insects inspires her, drives her ambition but you should never cross this fascinating woman because she has learnt a few things from these bugs.
Vipin Goyal
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It is a unique story of a girl who loved insects.
Tony Parsons
Kelvin Flanta
Jul 31, 2020
Book supply for b...: eBook for review 1 3 Feb 26, 2014 10:20PM
burn me naked 3 6 Feb 25, 2014 12:32PM
Making Connections: 1905. - BURN ME NAKED by Vipin Behari Goyal 4 28 Feb 25, 2014 11:00AM
Beta Reader Group: Beta reader for ebook 1 16 Dec 09, 2013 11:14AM
Indian Readers: Download ebook 1 14 Nov 29, 2013 07:22AM

Vipin Behari Goyal is an Indian author with distinctive style of writing. His love for books is unparalleled making him an avid reader as well as a prolific writer.
His debut English novel "Tall man small shadow" based on existentialism was published in July 2013.
His novels"Maya in search of Tantric father" and "The old man and the nymph" are also published in paperback.
He has also dabbled in docu

News & Interviews