Start by marking “Homeopathy Beyond Flat Earth Medicine” as Want to Read:
Homeopathy Beyond Flat Earth Medicine

Homeopathy Beyond Flat Earth Medicine

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
This easy-to-read book is the best all-round introduction to homeopathy available. Dr. Dooley intersperses stories from his twenty years of training and experience as he explains what homeopathy is, how it differs, when to use it, what to expect, how to get results, and what is needed for success in treatment. Highly recommended by homeopathic practitioners.

The second edi

Paperback, Second Edition, 111 pages
Published October 3rd 2002 by Timing Publications (first published March 15th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Homeopathy Beyond Flat Earth Medicine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homeopathy Beyond Flat Earth Medicine

Elizabeth Gardner Johnson
"Treating disease, as is done in conventional medicine, will not necessarily result in a healthier person. It is possible for the disease to go away, and yet the patient, as a whole, remains in an equally poor, or even worse, state of health."

This is a decent introduction book to homeopathy, which I am not new to. Homeopathy does not mean home remedy. The remedies have been regulated by the FDA since the 1940's, they do not interfere at all with pharmaceuticals, and they have no side effects.
Ryshia Kennie
Apr 03, 2013 rated it liked it
This was an intriguing read. While I didn't find the writing style engaging I was caught with the subject matter. I liked the fact that it was short, easy to read and got your toes wet. An excellent book for someone not too familiar with homeopathy. While I hadn't given the topic much thought until it was proposed for the family dog, in the end I found it had me wanting to delve deeper into the topic.
Amanda Lauer
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Concise, easy-to-read book that gives the background of Homeopathy, how patients are treated using this modality, what the prescriptions are, etc. Lots of interesting case stories interspersed between the studies and other medical information.
Julia Coyte
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
A good introduction to homeopathy, written by an MD/Homeopath.
Mandy
Jun 30, 2009 rated it liked it
The book that changed my viewpoint and I hope to report down the road my life and how it is lived.
Peter Swanz
Best book by far for an introduction to homeopathic philosophy.
Natalie
Jul 24, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
A quick, basic overview. Good for those who are curious about homeopathy and want an easy introduction.
Ann
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
A great introduction to homeopathy. I recommend it to anyone who wonders what homeopathy is. The book is available as paperback or free online at http://www.beyondflatearth.com/
Amy Peavy
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: health
This book was very easy to read and very informative. I can't wait to learn more about homeopathy
Rudy Kye
Oct 24, 2013
Mindi
Aug 22, 2015
Nayyer Rahman
An interesting and logic book challenging the limitations of allopathy.
Michelle Caplan