Start by marking “The Order of the Rose (The Rose Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
The Order of the Rose (The Rose Chronicles #1)

The Order of the Rose (The Rose Chronicles #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
“You possess a power as great as that of the false Empress. You do not understand it yet but you will come to learn its true nature. It is the only match to true evil. You doubt it, but you must embrace it or you will fail.”

When Carey Lee discovers that not only is she a witch but also part of a rebel order, she figures it can’t be any worse than the life from which she ju
Published September 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Order of the Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Order of the Rose

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Myra (Pieces of Whimsy)
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review first published on my blog, Pieces of Whimsy

This book was epic, dark, magical fantasy, a kind I really, really like and Alysha has done an amazing job with it! The characters all had their own personalities/traits and were all brilliant to read.

I really love having heroes/heroines in books (especially fantasy books) and it makes me even happier when they're part of a small group, friends working together, through thick and thin, to save the day! I really loved the trio in this book, the '
Alister
Nov 09, 2018
Rachel
Feb 02, 2019
1 follower
My first Young Adult novel, The Order of the Rose, was published in 2013 with an illustrated version published in 2015. It is available online in paperback and ebook. The follow up novel to The Order of the Rose, The Dragon's Heart, will be available in 2019.

In addition to writing the Rose Chronicles trilogy, I am researching for a historical fiction novel set in Darwin during WWII.

My author inf