Start by marking “Finding My Faith (Six Saviors, #2)” as Want to Read:
Finding My Faith (Six Saviors, #2)

Finding My Faith

(Six Saviors #2)

Growing up in a small Northern Arizona town, Faith Cloudfoot’s life was spent playing in the forests surrounding her house under the protective eyes of her father, and learning about the legends of her Native American heritage. Yearning for more out of her life, she moves to Phoenix, Arizona at the age of twenty-three where she is kidnapped and almost killed.
Rayner has a
Published February 27th 2012 by Westward Publishing (first published January 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Finding My Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding My Faith

Start your review of Finding My Faith (Six Saviors, #2)
MsRomanticReads

This review can also be found on my blog.

Before I get to my review, I wanted to point out something - I read someone else's review that mentioned the similarity between Fall's colonists and their black ash secretion to the "baby-powder" from a very popular series, as well as the theme of a band of warrior brothers fighting evil. Comparing the two series never crossed my mind. Lessers smelled of baby-powder; they didn't leave a trail of it like dandruff. This was/is a totally different reading
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY

On the planet of SR44, twelve murders called the colonists escaped to Earth. On the said planet, the military hand picked six combatants called Six Saviors to track them. The six that were chosen each had their unique abilities that they bring to the group. The six Saviors are Noah, Hudson, Talin, Cohen, Rayner and Jovan. This is Rayner’s story, book 2.

THOUGHTS

Rayner’s distinctive ability that he brings to the Saviors is the
Elise Marion
Feb 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's always something to worry about when reading the sequel to a book you love. If your expectations are high, you may worry about feeling let down if the second book in a series doesn't live up to the first. As much as I loved book 1, I was hoping that Finding My Faith would capture me the same way. It did!

I loved Rayner and Faith. Faith was one of those headstrong heroines who is not stupid or annoying her independence, and Rayner was the perfect blend of alpha male and heart.

I
Sandy S
Apr 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FINDING MY FAITH (Six Saviors #2) by Carly Fall

FINDING MY FAITH is the second instalment and March 2012 release in Carly Fall’s Six Savior series. I have not had the chance to read the intro novel-The Light Within Me, and I was worried that perhaps the premise would be lost, without the background information. But Carly Fall included much of the series premise throughout the storyline, which in my opinion, is great. I love an author that is able to blend the series premise into each story so
Marlene
Originally published at http://www.readingreality.net/2012/04...

Finding My Faith by Carly Fall is book two of her Six Savior Series. Who are those "Six Saviors"? And what are they supposed to save? All, well, some anyway, will be revealed in this romantic suspense series with a hint of SFR and what feels like more than a touch of inspiration from the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

The titular "Faith" in Finding My Faith is Faith Cloudfoot. Faith works as a barista at a coffeeshop in Phoenix, just a
Shari
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

*Please note this is a recycled review due to organization cleanup we are doing on the blog.

Finding My Faith is the second book in the series and I have unfortunately not had a chance to read book one. But in reality, you don’t need to read book one to understand the concept and what this particular story is about. It stands on its own with some deep heart felt emotions.

I won’t recap (too much) of the story since you have the blurb above.
Shari
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full review at http://delightedreader.com

I won’t recap (too much) of the story since you have the blurb above. Faith Cloudfoot is an Native American young lady in her 20s who wants to experience life away from her over
Stina Madison
Full review here: http://zodiacbookreviews.blogspot.com...

Being someone who has not had the pleasure to read the first book in this series, The Light Within Me, I was glad that the author provided some background information. Because of this, one doesn't have to have read the first book to understand Finding My Faith. In fact, I became really curious about Noah and Abby's story when they were introduced in this book, and I can't wait to go back and read their story for myself. Because I have not
Reviewers for R.N.J
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

**Reviewed by Davia for RNJ / 4.5 stars

BRIEF SUMMARY

This is the second book of the Six Saviors Series. Six warriors have been sent to Earth from the planet of SR44 to stop 12 colonists that escaped and who’s bringing harm to planet Earth. The warriors have been here much longer than anticipated and miss there beloved home, but one by one they are finding more than they originally bargained for.

THOUGHTS

Faith Cloudfoot spent her life under the
Meaghan
Feb 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great second installment to the SIX SAVIORS, I found myself enthralled with the story and events. Wishing for one thing, hoping against the odds. I was unable to put the book down it was fantastic! I can't wait to read the third one , Hudsons Story!!
Shelley
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Rayner is one of the six saviors who has come from another planet. They are warriors who are hunting colonists. Once all the colonists are dead they can return to their own planet. It was supposed to be an in and out mission but they have been on Earth for hundreds of years.

Rayner is able to see people who are in Spirit form and about to cross over. He can help them back to their body if certain conditions are met. That they know where their body is, that somebody is near to them that loves
Sandy S
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINDING MY FAITH (Six Saviors #2) by Carly Fall

FINDING MY FAITH is the second instalment and January 2012 release in Carly Fall’s Six Savior series. I have not had the chance to read the intro novel-The Light Within Me, and I was worried that perhaps the premise would be lost, without the background information. But Carly Fall included much of the series premise throughout the storyline, which in my opinion, is great. I love an author that is able to blend the series premise into each story so
Tina
Sep 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned-2018
I was able to get over all the useless info dumps (barely), and there's tons of it. But what I can't tolerate in a book already bothering me is a TSTL heroine. Someone is trying to help her and she continues to run away? Don't ask for help if you don't really want it! Sorry, I don't have time to wait for her to get her shit together and realize how stupid she's being. DNF 19%... I can't believe I paid $4 for this. UGH. I don't think I'll continue with this series.
Latoya Wilson
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Yeah, no

Book one had its issues, but it was a true love story. I felt the chemistry between Abby and Noah and it wasn't long before they were acting on it. I don't know what happened with book two. It takes the lead characters the whole to get it together and I mean the whole story. There was a lot of drama thrown in but it had nothing to do with the plot in my eyes. Took away from the storyline for me.
Kristiej
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm still reading this interesting series so I'm still enjoying them. This is the second book and tells the story of Raynor, a savior who can see spirits caught between worlds. When he sees Faith, he discovers what Noah has, that those from SR44 can fall in love with women from Earth - because he does - fall in love with Faith
Donne Knudsen
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The description of this book does not match the Goodreads description. This book is about the savior Rayner and how he and Faith met and fell in love and mated. I enjoyed and will continue with the six savior series.
Miki
This Review was first published on my blog Lecture toute une Aventure

LOVE it! It was finished in almost 2hours so that said how strongly I was immersed in the story and enjoying it… after reading book one “the light within me” I did have a soft spot for Rayner and learning more about was simply too good.

Rayner was quite a bitter character with only his job in mind… from all the warriors he is the one who wish to return to SR 44 the most and he does works for it even if he means flying somewhere
Jen Davis
Carly Fall continues her Six Saviors series with this second installment, focused on the spiritual Raynor. He is one of a half dozen alien warriors who have traveled to Earth to track down criminals they call "Colonists" who have escaped from their world. Unlike his fellow soldiers, however, Raynor can see the spirits of those who are between life and death. And it's this gift that leads him to Faith.

One of the Colonists is collecting red-headed women to hand over to a Mexican drug lord. Faith
Mindy
I really like the concept for this book. My main problem with it is that it was highly repetitive and I felt a little preached too. Forest Dwellers/Native Americans were a little too idolized for me. That concept just didn't seem to have much depth. It seemed more like a really convenient vehicle for the author to resolve some issues. So more like 2.5 stars but rounded up to three. I am ambivilent about getting the other books in the series unless they are less than $1.00.
Bambi Fogleman
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i loved this book the whole series has been great a must read watching all the aliens grow and fight for love has been awesome and the newest member was no less wonderful. Carly fall writes such must read books cant put them down til the last page. I even have my 17 year old reading the series. this book is now on audio a great plus to people who dont have a lot of time to read and can listen while doing a multitude of of other things
CI
May 15, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read / listened to book 1 and 2 of this series through Audible. It was okay, but left a lot to be desired. I never really engaged with the plot (aliens on earth for hundreds of years chasing down alien bad guys), didn't find the lead characters (male or female) of much interest and only finished the book because that is what you do. I read the summary of the next books in the series and am not going to bother.
Lisa
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding My Faith is another great book in this series. The story pulls you in from the very beginning. I love the way the characters interact with each other. I look forward to more books from Carly Fall.
Angarad
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, talk about a difficult situation. Who litterally falls in live with someone's soul? An alien man who sees spirits, who else :).
A beautiful story, with loss and love. A bit surprised about the end but I am sure we'll see him again.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story

Just loved it; the awesome characters, the story plot, and it keeps you on your toes from beginning to end. You get to see, how hard, Rayner tries not to full in love with, Faith. Highly recommend and it just keep you wanting more.
Cheryl
May 22, 2014 rated it liked it
I like the premise behind the series & look forward to reading the other four.
Wine Relaxation and  MY Kindle

Wine relaxation and my kindle blog ... 4 stars!
Renee Watson Butler
To be in touch and open to whatever in this continuing series is cleverly defined.
Rita C
Oct 30, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the story a lot, but was frustrated that this bad guy was not caught and killed by the end. I was hoping they would make some progress in the overall goal in each of the books.
Michele Lacroix
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi, ebook
I love this book and the series. Rayner was a great hero and Faith was a heroine that secretaries strives for to have. I loved the suspense as the six saviors try to find and kill the evil Colonists.
Rene Lewis Mahood
Second book in the Six Saviors series. Just as wonderful as the first. Have already downloaded the next two.

• Fall Out (SEALs Undone, #1)
  • Driven to Date (Better Date than Never, #7)
  • Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street, #1)
  • Breaking Up with Barrett (The English Brothers, #1; Blueberry Lane, #1)
  • Abby's Secret
  • Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch #1, Rocky Mountain House #1)
  • The Prince and the Singularity - A Circular Tale
  • The Robber Bride
  • Lost Highlander (Lost Highlander, #1)
  • Project Daddy
  • All for You (Laurel Heights, #8.5)
  • Spellbinder (Moonshadow, #2)
  • Here with You (Laurel Heights, #8)
  • A Cinderella to Secure His Heir (Cinderella Seductions #1)
  • Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4)
  • Moonstone Beach
  • Say You Will (Summerhill, #1)
  • The Seventh Bride
USA Today best-selling author Carly Fall is a wife, a mother and a slave to the dog, Nicky.
She is the author of the award-winning series, the Six Saviors. She is also the author of the Supernatural Renegades series, and other paranormal and contemporary romance.

Six Saviors (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Light Within Me (Six Saviors, #1)
  • Reborn (Six Saviors, #3)
  • Beverly's Rebirth (Six Saviors, #4)
  • Destiny's Shift (Six Saviors, #5)
  • Tangled Fates (Six Saviors, #6)
  • The Dream Walker (Six Saviors, #7)
  • Atonement (Six Saviors, #8)
  • Justice (Six Saviors, #9)
  • Titus (Six Saviors, #10)
  • Roman (Six Saviors, #11)