Start by marking “Tropical Heat Enhanced T-FLAC Short Shot” as Want to Read:

(T-FLAC #11.5)

Collector’s Edition

Short Story Originally Published 2008

Special ops tactical instructor Sam Pelton trains T-FLAC operators for high-risk counterterrorism environments. He’s had his eye on reserved Dr. Elizabeth Goodall for some time. But the good doctor isn’t exactly falling at his feet, so he has to move slowly to romance her. Then
Published September 23rd 2013 by Adair Digital (first published December 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Tropical Heat Enhanced T-FLAC Short Shot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tropical Heat Enhanced T-FLAC Short Shot

Robin
When Sam Pelton learns that the woman he loves has been kidnapped during her trip to Africa, he drops everything to go rescue her. Dr. Elizabeth Goodall is in the hands of terrorists. They believe she is a successful plastic surgeon and want her to operate on their leader to change his facial features. Elizabeth stalls knowing that they will kill her as soon as she finishes the operation. She is shocked when Sam sweeps her out of the compound and into the jungle. They must stay ahead of the terr ...more
Kathleen
May 19, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this short story. There was plenty of action to keep me sitting on the edge of my chair and I was pleasantly surprised at the heat level too. All and all a really good fast read :-)
Linda
Oct 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dr. Elizabeth Goodall has been kidnapped and Sam Pelton must come to her rescue. Sam has loved her for a long time but she was married. Now she’s divorced and his time has come to romance her. But she’s been kidnapped. Now he has to save her. You really must read this to find out how he gets his love back in his arms safe and sound.
Shawna
3 stars – Romantic Suspense

Read as part of the Rescue Me anthology. Steamy jungle lovin'!
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
A quick, yet good read. I would have liked to read the beginning of this relationship, but all in all, I was entertained.
Beckie
Feb 09, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book classic adair but didnt connect so much with the characters as with her other characters
Michelle Tempted By Books
Now I remember why I loved TFLAC series so much. Amazing story despite.its length.
Danielles
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
gelezen uit resque me
Volgens mij vond ik dit boek de beste van 3
Janice
Sep 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sam & Liz
Terri
I found this book frustrating. I liked the premise but the story didn't deliver.
Kael
I'm pretty sure I've read it.
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Hot. Not erotic. Adventure kidnap and rescue. 75 pages of buff soldier saving his woman. Sigh. Mmmm, good.
Krissys
Dec 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: featured-books, star
I am so glad this book re released as a novella :) Sam and Liz are great!
Cheryl
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the book, but would have liked it more as a full length novel, to round out those cut off portions of the book. However i did like the two main characters, I thought they fit well together.
Julie
Aug 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't tell you specifics. I read this book in under 2 days, like all Cherry Adair books I read.
I think I have read all of them. I am pulled into her stories by the second page.
Theresa Hurley
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the story! All of hers are action packed with a great story line and characters!
Rae
Whitney
Mar 17, 2014
Cheryl
Oct 12, 2012
  • Locked and Loaded (The Men of Delta Force, #2)
  • Under the Wire (The Bodyguards, #5)
  • Off the Clock (First Responders, #1)
  • Date With a Devil
  • Daring (A-Tac, #3.5)
  • Get Lucky (The Bounty Hunters, #2)
  • Watch Over Me (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #9; Goddard Project, #4)
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • Protector (Dark Ops, #4)
  • Brotherhood of Blood (Brotherhood of Blood, #1-3)
  • Deep Breath (Smithson Group SG-5 #3)
  • Worthy  (Juliana, #1)
Always an adventurer in life as well as writing, New York Times best-selling author Cherry Adair moved halfway across the globe from Cape Town, South Africa to the United States in her early years to become a interior designer. Now a resident of the Pacific Northwest she shares the award- winning adventures of her fictional T-FLAC counter terrorism operatives with her readers.

Cherry settled in bea

T-FLAC (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • The Mercenary (T-FLAC, #1)
  • Kiss and Tell (T-FLAC, #2)
  • Hide and Seek (T-FLAC, #3)
  • In Too Deep (T-FLAC, #4)
  • Out of Sight (T-FLAC, #5)
  • On Thin Ice (T-FLAC #6)
  • Hot Ice (T-FLAC, #7)
  • Edge of Danger (T-FLAC, #8)
  • Edge Of Fear (T-FLAC #9)
  • Edge of Darkness (T-FLAC, #10)