Start by marking “One Month to Become a Mum” as Want to Read:
One Month to Become a Mum

One Month to Become a Mum

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews

Jessie Price has lost her only chance at motherhood�it's a constant hurt, until she meets sinfully sexy single dad Dr Luke McKenzie and his gorgeous little girl. Luke's intoxicating kisses and his daughter's adoring hugs have Jessie longing for the impossible. But she's a temporary locum, the clock's ticking�and there's only a month to make all her wishes come true…

Published March 1st 2012 by Mills & Boon Medical

To ask other readers questions about One Month to Become a Mum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Month to Become a Mum

Amalie Berlin
Mar 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A most excellent debut from Louisa George.

I don't even know where to start with this review. It's not often that I write them, and even less frequently do I write reviews for fiction.

I could say I loved it(I did), and gush about how the characters were drawn so sharply I couldn't fail to love them(Yep, that's true.). I could say I had to put it down in the middle when duties dragged me away, and I couldn't wait to get back(Also true), or that the emotional wounds were so deep I could almost smel
Desere
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Review by Desere:

This was such a delightful and emotional story. At first when I read about Jessie being in a car accident and sustaining very bad injuries to her abdomen and in the process also loosing her precious baby I was so touched and so very sad. And already I started to cry for her sake as not only did she loose her child she also lost her marriage.

But when she met the very handsome Luke I could tell what was coming and I loved every single word of it. The author placed a lot of true em
Nas Dean
Feb 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
ONE MONTH TO BECOME A MUM by debut author Louisa George is a March 2012 release by Mills & Boon Medical series.

After a car accident Jessie Price has a badly scarred abdomen. The accident did not just scar her but took her unborn baby as well as her ability to have more babies. Then it also resulted in the demise of her marriage. She put all her maternal yearnings aside and went to work, bringing medical help to the poor people of the world.

After a stint in Vietnam she came back to Auckland
Michelle
Aug 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-reads
Always love a debut novel and this didn't disappoint. Loved the characters and the fresh voice of Louisa George. Look forward to her next novel.
Maria
May 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Maria by: Nas Dean
This is the debut novel from Louisa George, a medical romance from HM&B.

In this story, we meet two interesting characters. First, there's Dr. Jessica Price. A brisk, no-nonsense doctor, full of compassion and zeal to bring healing to a hurting world, particularly to children. Except that she doesn't bang on about it. She gets on with it, so no-one knows the heartache, the healing needed within that no-nonsense exterior. Her dry sense of humour makes her appear to have everything all worked o
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
May 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

Wow! What a way to debut…. 'One Month to Become a Mum' is so well written it’s hard to imagine it’s Louisa’s debut medical novel.

“One month to become a Mum” is great romance about second chances and over coming adversity. You will fall in love with the characters in this book; the oh so adorable and gorgeous single dad Dr Luc Mckenzie and feisty yet vulnerable Jessie.

This story had a good mix of humor and emotion to keep me engaged to the very end. The wr
Jo
Jul 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Charming. It is the perfect word to describe this medical romance by debut author Louisa George.

I particularly enjoyed the distinctive and fresh use of language that distinguishes this author from other, more staid, writers in within the Harlequin Mills and Boon stable and whilst there is a gentle humour pervading throughout, I found myself actually laughing out loud in places at the play between the two main characters.

'Having checked on Lucy first, Luke stood at the doorway of his bedroom, wat
Jewel
Julie Duong
Mar 24, 2017
Alice Arnold
Jun 14, 2017
Award-winning author Louisa George has been an avid reader her whole life. In between chapters she managed to fit in a BA degree in Communication Studies, trained as a nurse, married her doctor hero and had two sons. Now, she spends her days writing chapters of her own in the medical romance, contemporary romance and women’s fiction genres.

Louisa’s books have variously been nominated for the covet
More about Louisa George...