Start by marking “Tattoo: Journeys on My Mind” as Want to Read:
Tattoo: Journeys on My Mind

Tattoo: Journeys on My Mind

The trouble with over 30 years of traveling is being over 30 years older. But I can’t help it; I’m curious and the years flew. In my midlife review, I invite you to join me for the ride in TATTOO—JOURNEYS ON MY MIND. These 21 chapters share an eclectic mix of genres and places. Included is a canoe trip in South Carolina to set the fun tone of tree house to right; retracing ...more
Published November 5th 2013 by Dog Ear Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tattoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tattoo

Start your review of Tattoo: Journeys on My Mind
Jean
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A Midlife Crisis?

The story line is about the author Tina Marie L. Lamb and her travel adventures around the globe.

The author wrote a compelling story about the good and the bad that

happened during her travels that made me feel as though I was traveling with her.

Overall, it was an Engaging and Entertaining Read.

The author, Tina Marie L. Lamb, did well with narrating her book.

Note:
"This audio book was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review."
Мария Райкова
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tattoo - Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb is a great mixture of life lessons hidden in variety of short exciting stories about places and people. The author shares some of the most emotional episodes of her life in order to makes us, readers open our eyes and to see the life beyond limits.
There is a strong message in every single one of Tina Marie’s stories but the most important thing she wants us to see, feel and why not understand is how life does not control us – we control our
Susan Csoke
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting!! THANKYOU GOODREADS FOR THIS FREE DISC.
Georgia Hatheway Beckman
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
What a great read! I love the author's laid back style. Whether you are well traveled or UNtraveled you will find this book a delight as the author takes you around the world with her to places you've heard of & places you've not. You'll feel the searing heat or, perhaps, a much needed, gentle breeze; hear the waves, taste the local fare, get to know the animals & meet the natives as she so articulately delivers her experiences. I so enjoyed the detail she goes to length to convey about ...more
Katie
Mar 07, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a book that Tina Marie L. Lamb has written about her travels to a variety of places, based on her journal entries that she wrote at the time and from memory. Tattoo -Journeys On My Mind is a read that other travellers will enjoy.

This is a book with humour, I also think it highlights some of the dangers. Despite the writer saying she is timid and not adventurous, she does pet lions, swim the Nile, go on a winter retreat and use a Japanese public bath. It's all very pleasant.

Maybe knowing
Bobbe
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Some of the adventurer in this author is in me, is in all of us. I feel like I have traveled with her to some of these exotic places. I like her musings and wit. I wish I knew more about how she accomplished so much travelling economically. Now I don't want to visit India, but Vietnam sounds enticing.
Martina
rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2018
Romuald Dzemo
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tattoo - Journeys on my Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb is a gorgeous collection of stories that the author describes as stories of her midlife crisis, beautifully written and gripping. The author takes readers through her adventures in life, involving a Carolina Tree House that harbors snakes and spiders, to being a captive to a Ganges River boatman and a lot more.

These stories are the author's adventures that allow her to come into contact with herself and to re-discover her zest for life. The
Sharon Scott
This audio book was very educational and at times fun to listen to. It has helped me to decide where I would like to go when traveling and where not to go. I like that the history/religion/people/etc. of the area where mentioned in the book, that it is not just about the authors travels. I enjoyed listening to this audio book, my children did as well, when they were in the car with me.
Misty
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tattoo - Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb is a biography or memoir of the life of Tina Marie L. Lamb. The book follows Tina Marie L. Lamb from a night in a South Carolina tree house, to being held captive a haggling boatman, to wrestling a halibut off the Alaskan coast, a stint on a dog sled team, all the way to a cave tunnel exploration.

Tattoo - Journeys on My Mind by Tina Marie L. Lamb was a beyond interesting book the things that occur seem so spectacular or amazing that there were
Joel
Wanda C
Brooke
Monique
Apr 16, 2017
This is her first book. Call it a midlife crisis, but she always meant to write a book just like she always meant to practice a musical instrument. Halfway there, she hopes you like the book. She comes from a working class family in a New England mill town. She was gifted with parents generous in their moral support. She is a former labor union president. She is the winner of many public speaking ...more
“The world is just waiting for you to come dance.” 1 likes