Start by marking “Sassy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sassy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #3)

Sassy in Stilettos

(In Stilettos #3)

Smart mouthed and in charge, magazine editor, Micha Bennett, has learned the hard way to choose her career over love. When she’s up for the job of a lifetime, the competition becomes deadly fierce. To protect their best asset, her company hires the one person who’s ever put Micha on edge and threatens her sense of control.

Sexy, security consultant, Caleb Atkins, knows what
Published July 21st 2013 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Sassy in Stilettos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sassy in Stilettos

Start your review of Sassy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #3)
Jillian (NetGalley Addict)
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
The author provided me with a copy of this book for my honest review

Micha is a controlling perfectionist who almost lost her life when she fell in love with the wrong man before now she works hard and doesn’t give in, no matter how hot Caleb Atkins makes her. Caleb is a security consultant; he has wanted Micha for years but has let her push him away. With someone threatening Micha and Caleb’s past coming back to bite him, Caleb is ready to push Micha and take the lead. Can Micha trust Caleb
Zili
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it

3.5 - 4 Stars in my Sky!

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review!

Sassy in Stilettos is the third book in Nana Malone's contemporary romance series. I hadn't read the previous two books before I started this one (I have since read them), but Sassy in Stilettos works well as a standalone book. Malone has carried characters over from previous instalments, but has shifted the main focus to Micha and Caleb.

Micha has been burnt by love and is absolutely against any form of a relationship.
Xan West
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: major-tw
This book is a way too complex and thinly drawn romantic thriller. I liked the first two books but this one is a different universe and not the fun sexy romp with chosen family supporting cast I was hoping for. It was trying to be about three books at once and fell apart because of that. Also I had real problems with the ableism & the resolve of one of the thriller plotlines.

Trigger Warning (view spoiler)
Snarky Mom
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING STILETTOS…

I received a copy of this in exchange for a review, and when I did, I didn’t realize it was part of a series. No, I didn’t freak out & go read the first two books… although I must say that I probably will now that I’ve read this third one! “SASSY IN STILETTOS“, by Nana Malone, is an almost-300 page book priced at $3.99 . There are two prior books in the series – Sexy in Stilettos (A Sexy Contemporary Romance) & Sultry in Stilettos (A Sultry
MsKingsPens
4.5 Stars... I bought a Nana Malone bundle shortly after I got my kindle and read the first two books in this series. I liked Sexy in Stilettos and I adored Sultry in Stilettos, so I have been waiting for Micha' s book with fingers crossed. Ms. Malone did not disappoint, this is the best book in the series!
Caleb and Micha have had sparks flying between them since book one and I wasn't sure if all the build up would pay off. It did. They were great together from chapter one. She is a controlling
N. Kuhn
Aug 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: chic-lit
Having not read the whole series, it doesn't deter you from being able to keep up with this book. The ability of the author to summarize the other books and storylines in this one without boring you is good. I liked the suspense in this book. My problem is the fight between Caleb and Micha felt forced. Considering how they both felt about each other and what happened between them, I think it was too pushed to keep the fight going between them and would have loved to see more develop between them ...more
Margaret Tidwell
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
From the minute I started reading this book I was sucked in and couldn't put it down until I finished the book. I was sucked in by the characters and the plot. I am quickly becoming obsessed with Nana Malone and her style of writing. This is the first book in this series that I have read and I am for sure going to go back and read the other 2 books in the series. I loved everything about Micha and Caleb. The story moved along well and I am sad that this is the last book because I would love to ...more
Wendy W
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sassy and Sexy.A very enjoyable read with characters that have smokin hot chemistry
Sylvie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-ez-rat
This time, the focus is on Micha. She is offered a promotion at work but doesn’t want it due to her past. At the same time, odd things start happening so she is put under surveillance. But she has been attracted to Caleb since she met him and he is now her guard. Is this going to work or will it blow up in her face?

This book is a bit darker than the prior two with there being stalking as well as a kidnapped child. We are given updates on Jaya and Ricca which is nice so we know what is up with
Naika
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This just wasn't for me. I did not particularly care for Caleb's brand of possessiveness. I did not like how insecure Micha was. All of the other subplots seemed a bit excessive. This was not as "flirty" and "sexy" as some of the author's other books, both in the series, and in general.

Side note: I listened to the audiobook; I would not suggest this to anyone who is contemplating it, as the narrator is simply awful. Also, for it being only about an 8.5 hour read, it certainly felt much longer.
Felice Foster
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! What rock have I been under that I missed this series? So far, Sassy in Stilettos is my fave of the series. The characters are just wow! Micha and Caleb (swoon). These two literally save each other in dramatic fashion. Strong female character and equally strong and confident man. All the feels.
Tamara
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Story with a Few twists

Loved the characters Micha, Jaya, and Ricca.....there men weren’t too bad either. Fun that Micha and Caleb both had evil ex’s in their pasts. Like that Micha had Caleb and he helped find her bio mom.

Look forward to more I the series later.
Dayanara RQ
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Micha in this book really made feel great. She is as sassy as they come, really loved her personality. GreAt book!
Janis
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot and sexy

Caleb and Mischa are hot together. A must read. Highly recommended book. Well done Nana. A+++++ loved it good job
Ashley Dawn
Aug 22, 2013 rated it liked it
This was a quick read. Micha is a tough chick. She hasn't had a 'real' family in a long time but has two close friends that are family and a host of others tagged on to make things interesting. She is also up for a big promotion at work...problem is it puts her in the spotlight and her past could come back to find her. Caleb has been wanting Micha for two years now and being close enough to be her bodyguard lets their chemistry go off the charts!

Micha was definitely a strong woman. She has
Nana Prah
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Malone is on fire with this series. It’s no wonder she’s a USA Today Bestselling Author. Her books are fabulous and Sassy in Stilettos is no exception.

From book one I liked beautiful, tough as nails Micha. She's the one everyone feared but who would protect the ones she loved with her life. She and gorgeous super alpha with a soft heart and rocking body, Caleb were perfect together. My favorite part about their relationship was that Caleb didn’t allow her to plow over him and yet he softened
KBeautiful1
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was the final installment of "The Stilettos Series" and let me tell you this story ended in a fantastic bang.

First of all let me start by saying, "I love me some Caleb" Lord have Mercy that man is all kinds of Alpha hot. Micha on the other hand worked my last good nerve (and that's saying a lot). But once I got to learn about Micha my heart went out to her, so much has happened in her life that you get why she was like the iron maiden. Thank God for Caleb and meddling Adele Westhrope
Xiamera
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2readpicks
I liked this book well enough. The sexual tension between Caleb and Micha was steamy and the little side plots were interesting enough. I saw through Caleb's side plot but Micha's was a bit surprising. I liked that Caleb frequently called Micha out on her bullshit, plus he had the patience of a saint. The ending was a little too meh. (view spoiler) ...more
Carla Cabrera
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-again
This is my favorite book of the series. There is romance and suspense. I have enjoyed reading about all the characters in this series.

Micha has a history that has her afraid of being in relationship. Caleb has wanted her ever since they met 2 years before and is waiting for her to come around to accpet all he has to offer. She has wanted him but doesn't want the strings of a relationship. Caleb becomes her bodyguard once her life is threatened. She is then forced to open up about her past.
Sully
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the In Stilettos series. Caleb liked Micha since he first saw her 2 years ago but Micha has kept her distance because she did not do relationships which was what, Alpha hot, Caleb wanted. But their past brought them together. Micha is strong, confident, sassy and though. Caleb loved all that and more. He would do anything to protect her and help her open up to him. Caleb would not give up until he had all of Micha. Their chemistry was crazy and the scenes were HOT.

Kim
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
What a wonderful rebound from the previous book which I did not like at all. It seemed like the real Nana Malone stood up and wrote this book. The story was interesting; not once did I want to stop reading it. Michael and Caleb had some crazy sexual chemistry and when they finally got together it was explosive. The suspense that was thrown in was new, different, and added a great element to the story. Overall a really good read.
Tanya Mayes
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Caleb and Micha made a beautiful couple. I love Caleb's patience and his love for Micha who finally realize she could let go and not be in control because Caleb would catch her. Love the mystery and suspense and the steamy sex scenes. Reading their story was fun. It was hot, hot, hot!!!
Hez
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin with this one? Wow. This was muy caliente! The story line was great! I like a lil action. Micah is the feisty one out of the three and no matter what she said or did, Caleb wasn't giving up. Loved the friendship all three girls shared.
Cheryl
Oct 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
i read this book but it was a struggle for me. I didnt care for it, it just wasnt my kind of story. While it was a good storyline, i just couldnt keep interested. But as they say, to each their own. I am going to try another of this authors story's to see if its me or the story.
Tina Young
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful way to wrap up the best friends' trilogy! I was so excited Micha and Caleb finally gave in to their feelings for each other. The only thing that I hated about the story was that it was the end of the girls' journey.
Theresa
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved the added suspense to Caleb and Micha's story.
Trinesha
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book and cute story, but it needs more proofreading.
Sauniell
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
This was my least favorite of the 3 in the series. Despite the mystery angle, I was less intrigued by the Micha/Caleb pairing.
CYNTHIA
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great romance novel!

An interesting novel full of romance, suspension and a little bit of mystery. Willing to read the next one. Amazing!
Janice Pauc
Too crude

• Deep
  • Brazen
  • Unashamed (Shameless, #3)
  • Force (Force duet, #1)
  • Deeper
  • Shameless (Shameless, #1)
  • Tormented (His For A Week, #3)
  • Ravaged (His For A Week, #2)
  • Before Sin (Sin Duet #0.5)
  • Shameful (Shameless, #2)
  • Enforce (Force duet, #2)
  • Still Brazen (Brazen Duet)
  • Sin (Sin Duet #1)
  • Sinful (Sin Duet #2)
  • The Thing About Trouble (Crystal Lake, #1)
  • That Thing You Do (Crystal Lake, #2)
  • A Little Bit of Christmas (Crystal Lake, #3)
  • Security Risk (Pelican Bay Security Book 1)
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

In Stilettos (9 books)
  • Sexy in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #1)
  • Sultry in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #2)
  • Strollers & Stilettos (In Stilettos, #4)
  • Seductive in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #5)
  • Stunning in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #6)
  • Tempting in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #7)
  • Teasing in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #8)
  • Tantalizing in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #9)