Start by marking “Love in the City (The Complete Collection Boxed Set)” as Want to Read:
Love in the City (The Complete Collection Boxed Set)

Love in the City

(Love in the City Short #1-5)

FIVE ROMANCE NOVELLAS
Magic at Macy’s- Top 100 Contemporary Romance
Perfect Strangers – Top 10 Short Story
The Panty Dropper – Top 100 Contemporary Romance
The Love Handles Club – Top 10 Short Story
Drunk and Disorderly – Top 20 Romantic Comedy
Published November 25th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Love in the City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in the City

Liv Morris
Nov 25, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The entire collection of my novellas in one complete boxed set!!! Starting with Magic at Macy's the holiday favorite. Enjoy!! xo, Liv
Laurie
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved these stories.
Amanda Gill
Jan 12, 2017 rated it liked it
If you are looking for very short stories, like only a few chapters then this is fitting. I expected short, but I didn't expect them to be like a glimpse. I only read the first few and didn't care for such a short snippet of what could have been fleshed out to something at least a hundred pages for more fulfillment. The stories were cute though, and I like Morri's writing, but they were just too short for me.
Ginger Bookaholic
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It can be quite refreshing to read short stories from time to time and I truly enjoyed this collection! Each story or novella is a bit different - some I enjoyed more, some less. But they were all captivating and not to forget steamy!

If you enjoy short stories, you'll love this!
Beth
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was fun reading these five novellas. Sometimes you just want a quick, fun read when you are short on time and these fit the bill. I wish more authors would put together a compilation of short stories like this. All of the stories were very different and were about couples at different stages in their lives in different cities. Definitely fun and enjoyable! My favorite stories were "Magic at Macy's" and "The Panty Dropper."
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Drunk and Disorderly

A cute collection of stories, though I admit Drunk and Disorderly left me laughing. The other stories were okay but probably not in the "memorable" category. A great read to make you smile but need something a little light. Keep on reading my fellow bookworms!
Judi
Jun 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Several short stories compiled into one book. Good quick reads.
Pam M
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved every book in this series!
Maria and Anthony Teresi
Good.

One or two were sweet stories. Not a fan of confused characters especially those who claim anger at others only to succumb to intense sexual behaviors.
Shirley Jackson
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
love Liv Morris

you have to read this set of books. I just love Liv's writing. thanks for sharing these stories with us!
J.L.
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a book a short stories. Some are better than others but each has a HEA, my favourite kind.

Karen Myer
Jul 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
Sucked

just a bunch of short stories with not much action and boring thank god I only paid $1 or I would be missed.
Therese
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
Short stories that are boring at best.
Jamie
Feb 01, 2014 rated it did not like it
I kept reading, expecting the stories to get better. Unfortunately they didn't...but given the price I guess things could have been worse. Meh.
Linda
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
A sweet romantic collection of short novellas.
Stacey Macgowan
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed reading The Fixed trilogy. I loved the characters Hudson and Alayna! I look forward to reading other books by Laurelin Paige!
Marcella
Apr 06, 2014
Lynn Ratliff
Mar 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
USA Today bestselling author, Liv Morris, was raised in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. She now resides on the rock known as St. Croix, USVI with her first and hopefully last husband. After relocating twelve times during his corporate career, she qualifies as a professional mover. Learning to bloom where she's planted, Liv brings her moving and life experience to her writing.

Represented by Rebec

Love in the City Short (5 books)
  • Magic at Macy's
  • Perfect Strangers (Love in the City Short, #2)
  • The Panty Dropper
  • The Love Handles Club
  • Drunk and Disorderly (Love in the City Short)