Start by marking “Save Me (The Archer Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Save Me (The Archer Brothers, #3)

Save Me (The Archer Brothers #3)

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,074 Ratings  ·  158 Reviews
Tucker McCoy thought the hardest mission of his life was over. After being deployed for six years, all he wanted to do was return home to his wife and daughter. But when he arrives home with roses in his hand, the last thing he expects is to be welcomed by a stranger. Being presumed dead for six years doesn’t help his cause as no one is giving him the answers he needs.

Now
Published April 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Save Me, please sign up.

Kari Layne No... the first 2 should definetly be read together... but they finish out a story in book 2 and book 3 will be the beginning of a new characters…moreNo... the first 2 should definetly be read together... but they finish out a story in book 2 and book 3 will be the beginning of a new characters story(less)

Jennifer Kyle
Apr 06, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS

“Our lives are nothing but a conspiracy and if we don’t think outside the box, we’ll never figure it all out.”

description

I’ve been eager to read this third book of the series. The premise of four Navy Seals on a top secret mission returning home after six years only to find that their family and love ones have buried them months into their mission is so intriguing. In this story, Tucker McCoy finds out where his wife Penny and their daughter Claire have vanished to.

”Are they running or hiding?
Adriana Locke
Mar 07, 2016 Adriana Locke rated it it was amazing
I needed this book. I didn't even realize how much until I read it!
The Archer Brothers were awesome and I was smitten with them both in the first two books in this series. I hate to tell them, but Tucker has grabbed my heart and claimed me as his own.
Oh, Tucker.
With his fierceness, strength, and tenacity, he's the epitome of the alpha male we all love. But it's not over-the-top. The kindness that's laced into his personality is refreshing, lending him a uniqueness that I won't soon forget.
Sa
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Mar 28, 2016 Christine (Shh Moms Reading) rated it it was amazing
Omg best book in the series to date! I finished this book at 4a bec I could not put it down. The story captivated me and I had to read it thru to find out what would happened. Action packed, suspenseful, emotional and heart warming, Heidi has written a series that I can imagine on the big screen! Fans of this series will love Tucker's story. Selfishly, I want the other SEALs to find their happiness too (Heidi hint hint!)
Emily C
Apr 05, 2016 Emily C rated it it was amazing
Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin

I want to start this review by saying that I believe that Save Me is Heidi McLaughlin’s best book to date. Save Me is well written, thoughtful and an absolutely wonderful read that I loved from page one until the very end!

Save Me is book 3 in The Archer Brothers series, but it can also be read as a stand-alone. The author added a preface before the prologue giving you some background details as well as lots of information throughout the book, making it easy not to feel
Amber Boyd
Apr 04, 2016 Amber Boyd rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word. This series, this book, these characters. Heidi McLaughlin has created a keep-turning-the-page gold with this series! The third book in the Archer Brothers series certainly doesn't stop with the drama, the intrigue or the heartbreak. Buckle up kids because Heidi is gonna take you on another wild ride of emotion in this latest installment. Tucker McCoy does not disappoint!!

Tucker McCoy is searching for his family. Searching for the truth about how this happened and what sent his wi
Veronica Laroche
Mar 23, 2016 Veronica Laroche rated it it was amazing
This is a must read book. I fell in love with the Archer Brothers and I fell even more In love with Tucker McCoy. A man who wants answers, a man who wants his family back, and will do anything to know they are safe. The way Heidi wrote Tucker's story my emotions were everywhere. I know what I wanted reading Tucker's story and Heidi delivered. Heidi is an author that no matter what she writes I know it will be an unforgettable read and she has done that with Tucker's book. I wish I could give mor ...more
Becky
Apr 06, 2016 Becky rated it it was amazing
It seems like I have been waiting forever for this book! I couldn't wait to read it. Tucker's story broke my heart in the first two books, so I was so happy to see him get his happy after. It was perfect, I loved it! Hint, hint, there are still two seals that need a happy ending too!!
Becky Frosco
Apr 07, 2016 Becky Frosco rated it really liked it
Amy

“For right now, home is here. It doesn’t have to be a place, or specific house. Home is where you hang up your coat and kick off your shoes. Home is where you sit down for a nice meal, and if you have friends surrounding you, it’s so much better.”

Save Me is going to be one of those reads you’re either love or you’re hate. For me, I know I will probably be in the minority here, but I have
Haidoulina
Apr 10, 2016 Haidoulina rated it really liked it
McCoy goes to serve his country only to return home 6 years later to find his family gone... Then starts a quest to find them,to find what happened to them... I really liked the story but it was a bit predictable... How he got his girls back it was too convenient (view spoiler)... And after everything that ...more
Tamara
Mar 23, 2016 Tamara rated it it was amazing
I was impatiently waiting to read this book. McCoy caught my attention in Here With Me and Choose Me. I am so happy we got his story. McCoy was deployed for six years then comes home to his wife and daughter missing. He will do whatever it takes to find his family and get his answers. Heidi wrote this book in a way that has you glued to every page. They feels in this book are off the charts.
Jackie
Apr 01, 2016 Jackie rated it it was amazing
Loved this one from beginning to end. I really felt bad for McCoy and his situation. I like how he didn't give up and I like his method of torture if he got his hands on Frannie. He lost so much time with his family just like the other guys because of sick twisted people.
Penny loved Tucker from the very beginning and she's a great mom. She'll do whatever she had to to protect her family. Both Tucker and Penny truly love each other. They are willing to do whatever to see the other happy. Early o
Audrey
Mar 23, 2016 Audrey rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to Save Me and it sure did not disappoint! My heart went out to Tucker who thought he was going home to a wife and daughter only to find they had all but vanished. While you do not need to read the first two in the series to enjoy this book, it only enhanced my love of everyone involved in this book in helping to locate Tucker's family. I love that the whole gang got involved so we got to see SEALs Archer, McCoy, and Rask together in action as well as other key player ...more
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Mar 01, 2016 Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic marked it as to-read

Save Me releases 4/5

Preorder: http://bit.ly/SaveMeZ

Heidi will be giving away an ARC each week for SAVE ME on her Facebook page so please make sure you check out Heidi's page to enter into a ARC giveaway.

Ashleigh Wilson
Mar 23, 2016 Ashleigh Wilson rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the first two Archer Brothers books, so naturally I was thrilled to find out there would be a third and it would be about Tucker. I knew there was no way Heidi would disappoint, but man, she blew my expectations straight out of the water! This book was fan-freaking-tastic! How Heidi continues to come up with these crazy plots is beyond me, but I hope she never stops.
After being gone for six years on a secret mission, Tucker comes home to find his wife and daughter gone. The bo
Christina
May 30, 2016 Christina rated it really liked it
RATINGL 4.5 STARS

Great addition to the series BUT probably my 3rd favorite of the three that have been released.

It was awesome to get Tucker's story, and I truly was hurting for both him and Penny. But everything Evan graced the page, my heart almost leaped out of my chest. I still hurt for him soooo badly, even though his life is on the mend!

Anyway, this book was so great. Emotional, dramatic, tense, mysterious. It had all that I needed from a classic Heidi McLaughlin novel.
Amy
Mar 23, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Tucker is on a mission to find his wife and daughter and will leave no stone unturned until he finds them. From the very start you can't help but be pulled into Tucker's story as he searches for his family and the anguish he feels while on his journey.
What really made me love this story is that it's not a new love being formed but searching for a love that was taken away and having the uncertain possibility of regaining that love and doing everything in your power to get it back.

Penny and Tucke
Virginia
Apr 06, 2016 Virginia rated it it was amazing
Heidi has done it again! If you have read her books, you know they are all amazing. Save Me is no exception. Although it is Book 3 in the series, it can be read as a standalone. Heidi did a great job explaining things in the beginning, so even if you haven’t read the other books you will be good and catch up quickly.

As a quick background, this series is about 4 Navy Seals who were deployed and declared dead when they weren’t really. They come home and things are not what they expect. Save Me is
Kelly M (Iowa Gal)
Mar 23, 2016 Kelly M (Iowa Gal) rated it it was amazing
The Archer Brothers Series is absolutely fan-FREAKING-tastic!!!! I have been a huge fan since book one. I'm going to be completely honest here. If I was asked which of the Archer Brothers books was my #1 favorite....I seriously would NOT be able to answer. All three of these books are hands down without a question FIVE STAR reads. This is without a doubt one of my favorite book series. Heidi McLaughlin did not disappoint in Save Me.
Save Me starts off and refreshes us as to where book two leaves
Julie Mancini
Apr 05, 2016 Julie Mancini rated it it was amazing
I've been sitting here staring at the computer for well over an hour and I still can't come up with the words to express how much I love this book...I mean the fact that there are more than 4 stars should tell you something, I am super stingy with those. But, the words to convey my love are evading me. Perhaps that's why Heidi McLaughlin is the author and I am a mere reader. There is no denying that I am a fan of hers, but lets be honest we all have our favorites. Many of mine come and go, I fin ...more
Andrea Cordova
Apr 05, 2016 Andrea Cordova rated it it was amazing
I read Save Me in one sitting could not put the book down. We meet Tucker McCoy in Here With Me but didn't get much back story other than his wife and kid where gone when he came back home. McCoy knows in his heart that for Penny to leave she's running from someone but who and why. Save Me will have you feeling so many different things my heart broke for McCoy but was put back together.
Michele ~ Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews
I’m going to start off by saying, in no way is my review for this book going to do it any justice. So for that, I’m going to keep this short and sweet. You’ll just have to read the book to find out how amazing it is for yourself!

From the very beginning, you’re hooked and you never want the book to end! Heidi does such an amazing job of giving you all the feels while she takes you on Tucker’s journey. You feel every emotion that the characters feel and THAT is what makes this book so incredible!
Rebecca
Mar 24, 2016 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
We first met Tucker McCoy in Here With Me as one of the four Navy SEALs who were sent out on a mission, but unbeknownst to them nothing was as it seems.

Tucker has lost his family, a wife and daughter who moved away to somewhere unknown. Save Me follows Tucker on his journey to unravel the conspiracy surrounding Frannie, who we learned in Choose Me was behind their disappearance.

I can't explain enough how much I loved this book. I was drawn in from the first line, each page holding me captive. I
Jill (Embrace the Romance)
Mar 31, 2016 Jill (Embrace the Romance) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: men-in-uniform
This is the kind of book I live to read. Mystery. Suspense. With a mix of romance. This story was emotional, heartfelt and gut-wrenching. Heidi will not only take you on a ride but take you on an emotional journey. She’ll break you’re heart and then help you put the pieces back.

Six years ago four SEALS were pronounced dead only to come home alive. Each member has had a different struggle coming home. For Tucker McCoy he was expected his wife and daughter to be waiting with love and open arms onl
Becca
Apr 04, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
This is one of my most anticipated books for 2016 and it did not disappoint! I stayed up until 5am this morning because I just could not put this book down. Full of action, suspense, heartaches and joy - Tucker McCoy's story is finally told, questions are answered and more questions are formed. A suspenseful tale and have you second guessing what you thought to be true and shocked when you find the truth. I LOVED THIS BOOK HARD!

Tucker McCoy along with 3 other members of his SEAL team - went on a
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Apr 03, 2016 My Girlfriend's Couch Blog rated it it was amazing
5 Kept Me On The Edge of My Seat Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

This is Book Three in The Archer Brothers series and its main focus is on Tucker McCoy the third member of the SEAL team that everyone thought was dead for six years and his search for his family that went missing after their deaths were announced with no trail whatsoever. I've been waiting not so patiently for this third book for a very long time and while the wait was torturous, it was more than worth it because this book deliv
Heather
Mar 24, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing
Wow! Heidi McLaughlin did it again!! Everything she writes is incredible, but this book may be the best yet. I love the Archer Brothers series. It's my favorite genre, romantic suspense. Save Me picks up shortly after book two, Choose Me. All the same characters are in it, but it's main focus is Tucker and Penny McCoy. I enjoyed seeing all the characters and what was going on in their lives. And I loved that most of my questions were answered. There's only a couple that I still have and I'm hopi ...more
Ruth McDonnell
Mar 30, 2016 Ruth McDonnell rated it it was amazing
Ok I loved Tucker McCoy! He is the man! He has returned home with his fellow Navy seals presumed dead for over 5 1/2 years to find his wife and child missing. He starts a frantic search for Penny and Claire! The answers all come in this book! Loved it! 5 stars!
***I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. * * *
Sara
Mar 28, 2016 Sara rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book was amazing! I loved the twists and turns that kept popping up and keeping me on the edge of my seat!

This was Tucker and Penny's story and I'm so glad that he got his own book! Tucker came home from being on a SEAL mission for six years to find his wife and daughter gone. They were no where to be found and no one knew where they had gone. This tells you about the struggles that he goes through and why Penny just disappea
Sjf
Apr 06, 2016 Sjf rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Tucker McCoy gets to tell his story in Save Me and boy is it hot, intriguing and a new favorite of mine!

We get to find out more of what happened to these Navy Seals when they were on a mission that had them declared dead when they were very much alive. Kidnapping, questions, intrigue, hot alpha military guys who love their women...what else can a girl ask for in a book?!

Will Tucker find Penny and his daughter? Why did they disappear and did someone take them? Read this book to enjoy a unique sto
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Eternally (Infinitely, #2)
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #4)
  • Bent (Connections, #5)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • This Broken Beautiful Beast (Broken Beautiful, #2)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Ashes (Ignite, #3)
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Finding Hope (Finding, #4)
  • Salvaged (Saints of Denver, #4)
  • Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • To Fix You
Heidi is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author.

Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell, Buttercup and a Highland West/Mini Schnauzer, JiLL and her brother, Racicot.

When she's isn't writing one of the many stories planned for release, you'll find
More about Heidi McLaughlin...

The Archer Brothers (3 books)
  • Here with Me (The Archer Brothers, #1)
  • Choose Me (The Archer Brothers, #2)