Start by marking “Save Me (The Archer Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Save Me (The Archer Brothers, #3)

Save Me (The Archer Brothers #3)

4.18  ·  Rating Details ·  1,277 Ratings  ·  174 Reviews
Tucker McCoy thought the hardest mission of his life was over. After being deployed for six years, all he wanted to do was return home to his wife and daughter. But when he arrives home with roses in his hand, the last thing he expects is to be welcomed by a stranger. Being presumed dead for six years doesn’t help his cause as no one is giving him the answers he needs.

Now
Published April 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Save Me, please sign up.

Kari Layne No... the first 2 should definetly be read together... but they finish out a story in book 2 and book 3 will be the beginning of a new characters…moreNo... the first 2 should definetly be read together... but they finish out a story in book 2 and book 3 will be the beginning of a new characters story(less)

Jennifer Kyle
Dec 06, 2015 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS

“Our lives are nothing but a conspiracy and if we don’t think outside the box, we’ll never figure it all out.”

description

I’ve been eager to read this third book of the series. The premise of four Navy Seals on a top secret mission returning home after six years only to find that their family and love ones have buried them months into their mission is so intriguing. In this story, Tucker McCoy finds out where his wife Penny and their daughter Claire have vanished to.

”Are they running or hiding?
Adriana Locke
Feb 25, 2016 Adriana Locke rated it it was amazing
I needed this book. I didn't even realize how much until I read it!
The Archer Brothers were awesome and I was smitten with them both in the first two books in this series. I hate to tell them, but Tucker has grabbed my heart and claimed me as his own.
Oh, Tucker.
With his fierceness, strength, and tenacity, he's the epitome of the alpha male we all love. But it's not over-the-top. The kindness that's laced into his personality is refreshing, lending him a uniqueness that I won't soon forget.
Sa
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Dec 15, 2015 Christine (Shh Moms Reading) rated it it was amazing
Omg best book in the series to date! I finished this book at 4a bec I could not put it down. The story captivated me and I had to read it thru to find out what would happened. Action packed, suspenseful, emotional and heart warming, Heidi has written a series that I can imagine on the big screen! Fans of this series will love Tucker's story. Selfishly, I want the other SEALs to find their happiness too (Heidi hint hint!)
Emily C
Mar 23, 2016 Emily C rated it it was amazing
Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin

I want to start this review by saying that I believe that Save Me is Heidi McLaughlin’s best book to date. Save Me is well written, thoughtful and an absolutely wonderful read that I loved from page one until the very end!

Save Me is book 3 in The Archer Brothers series, but it can also be read as a stand-alone. The author added a preface before the prologue giving you some background details as well as lots of information throughout the book, making it easy not to feel
Amber Boyd
Dec 31, 2013 Amber Boyd rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word. This series, this book, these characters. Heidi McLaughlin has created a keep-turning-the-page gold with this series! The third book in the Archer Brothers series certainly doesn't stop with the drama, the intrigue or the heartbreak. Buckle up kids because Heidi is gonna take you on another wild ride of emotion in this latest installment. Tucker McCoy does not disappoint!!

Tucker McCoy is searching for his family. Searching for the truth about how this happened and what sent his wi
Veronica Laroche
Jan 03, 2015 Veronica Laroche rated it it was amazing
This is a must read book. I fell in love with the Archer Brothers and I fell even more In love with Tucker McCoy. A man who wants answers, a man who wants his family back, and will do anything to know they are safe. The way Heidi wrote Tucker's story my emotions were everywhere. I know what I wanted reading Tucker's story and Heidi delivered. Heidi is an author that no matter what she writes I know it will be an unforgettable read and she has done that with Tucker's book. I wish I could give mor ...more
Tamara
Apr 15, 2014 Tamara rated it it was amazing
I was impatiently waiting to read this book. McCoy caught my attention in Here With Me and Choose Me. I am so happy we got his story. McCoy was deployed for six years then comes home to his wife and daughter missing. He will do whatever it takes to find his family and get his answers. Heidi wrote this book in a way that has you glued to every page. They feels in this book are off the charts.
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Apr 04, 2015 Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic marked it as to-read

Save Me releases 4/5

Preorder: http://bit.ly/SaveMeZ

Heidi will be giving away an ARC each week for SAVE ME on her Facebook page so please make sure you check out Heidi's page to enter into a ARC giveaway.

Amy

“For right now, home is here. It doesn’t have to be a place, or specific house. Home is where you hang up your coat and kick off your shoes. Home is where you sit down for a nice meal, and if you have friends surrounding you, it’s so much better.”

Save Me is going to be one of those reads you’re either love or you’re hate. For me, I know I will probably be in the minority here, but I have
Ashleigh Wilson
Aug 28, 2015 Ashleigh Wilson rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the first two Archer Brothers books, so naturally I was thrilled to find out there would be a third and it would be about Tucker. I knew there was no way Heidi would disappoint, but man, she blew my expectations straight out of the water! This book was fan-freaking-tastic! How Heidi continues to come up with these crazy plots is beyond me, but I hope she never stops.
After being gone for six years on a secret mission, Tucker comes home to find his wife and daughter gone. The bo
Jackie
Mar 25, 2016 Jackie rated it it was amazing
Loved this one from beginning to end. I really felt bad for McCoy and his situation. I like how he didn't give up and I like his method of torture if he got his hands on Frannie. He lost so much time with his family just like the other guys because of sick twisted people.
Penny loved Tucker from the very beginning and she's a great mom. She'll do whatever she had to to protect her family. Both Tucker and Penny truly love each other. They are willing to do whatever to see the other happy. Early o
Amy
Aug 18, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Tucker is on a mission to find his wife and daughter and will leave no stone unturned until he finds them. From the very start you can't help but be pulled into Tucker's story as he searches for his family and the anguish he feels while on his journey.
What really made me love this story is that it's not a new love being formed but searching for a love that was taken away and having the uncertain possibility of regaining that love and doing everything in your power to get it back.

Penny and Tucke
Christina Marie
May 30, 2016 Christina Marie rated it really liked it
RATINGL 4.5 STARS

Great addition to the series BUT probably my 3rd favorite of the three that have been released.

It was awesome to get Tucker's story, and I truly was hurting for both him and Penny. But everything Evan graced the page, my heart almost leaped out of my chest. I still hurt for him soooo badly, even though his life is on the mend!

Anyway, this book was so great. Emotional, dramatic, tense, mysterious. It had all that I needed from a classic Heidi McLaughlin novel.
Virginia
Apr 06, 2016 Virginia rated it it was amazing
Heidi has done it again! If you have read her books, you know they are all amazing. Save Me is no exception. Although it is Book 3 in the series, it can be read as a standalone. Heidi did a great job explaining things in the beginning, so even if you haven’t read the other books you will be good and catch up quickly.

As a quick background, this series is about 4 Navy Seals who were deployed and declared dead when they weren’t really. They come home and things are not what they expect. Save Me is
Kelly M (Iowa Gal)
Mar 23, 2016 Kelly M (Iowa Gal) rated it it was amazing
The Archer Brothers Series is absolutely fan-FREAKING-tastic!!!! I have been a huge fan since book one. I'm going to be completely honest here. If I was asked which of the Archer Brothers books was my #1 favorite....I seriously would NOT be able to answer. All three of these books are hands down without a question FIVE STAR reads. This is without a doubt one of my favorite book series. Heidi McLaughlin did not disappoint in Save Me.
Save Me starts off and refreshes us as to where book two leaves
Audrey
Mar 23, 2016 Audrey rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to Save Me and it sure did not disappoint! My heart went out to Tucker who thought he was going home to a wife and daughter only to find they had all but vanished. While you do not need to read the first two in the series to enjoy this book, it only enhanced my love of everyone involved in this book in helping to locate Tucker's family. I love that the whole gang got involved so we got to see SEALs Archer, McCoy, and Rask together in action as well as other key player ...more
Rebecca
Feb 18, 2016 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
We first met Tucker McCoy in Here With Me as one of the four Navy SEALs who were sent out on a mission, but unbeknownst to them nothing was as it seems.

Tucker has lost his family, a wife and daughter who moved away to somewhere unknown. Save Me follows Tucker on his journey to unravel the conspiracy surrounding Frannie, who we learned in Choose Me was behind their disappearance.

I can't explain enough how much I loved this book. I was drawn in from the first line, each page holding me captive. I
Sara
Jan 02, 2015 Sara rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book was amazing! I loved the twists and turns that kept popping up and keeping me on the edge of my seat!

This was Tucker and Penny's story and I'm so glad that he got his own book! Tucker came home from being on a SEAL mission for six years to find his wife and daughter gone. They were no where to be found and no one knew where they had gone. This tells you about the struggles that he goes through and why Penny just disappea
Pini78
Feb 16, 2016 Pini78 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

I think this is my favorite book of Heidi's. It was well written and I loved the story. It had me on the edge of my seat as I didn't know what to expect and it certainly didn't go the way I thought it would. Without talking spoilers I am so glad it ending the way it did although there were many hiccups along the way.

Thanks for writing such a great book Heidi!
Ruth McDonnell
Mar 30, 2016 Ruth McDonnell rated it it was amazing
Ok I loved Tucker McCoy! He is the man! He has returned home with his fellow Navy seals presumed dead for over 5 1/2 years to find his wife and child missing. He starts a frantic search for Penny and Claire! The answers all come in this book! Loved it! 5 stars!
***I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. * * *
Nancy Metsch
Feb 18, 2016 Nancy Metsch rated it it was amazing
The 3rd book in the Archer Brothers series was FANTASTIC!!!
Candy at Prisoners of Print

From the moment I met Tucker McCoy, I needed to know his background. I yearned to see how he would adjust to life after everything that happened and find out just how Heidi McLaughlin would give him his happily ever after. Needless to say, Save Me was action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat with these characters!

I really appreciated Penny’s character – especially as a mother. I could feel her fear and motivation to the very core of my bones. It brought her character to life in a very re
Diane plourde
Dec 05, 2013 Diane plourde rated it it was amazing

Title: Save me ( The Archer Brothers #3)
Author: Heidi McLaughlin
Star:5

I'm truly excited and honoured to get to review an ARC of Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin in exchange for an honest and spoiler free review. This great story deserves a 5 star review.

Save me is the third book in The Archer Brothers series, although it can be read as a standalone because the author got the readers up to date with a few chapters of explanations and descriptions from the first 2 books. The characters from the prev
Julie Mancini
Apr 05, 2016 Julie Mancini rated it it was amazing
I've been sitting here staring at the computer for well over an hour and I still can't come up with the words to express how much I love this book...I mean the fact that there are more than 4 stars should tell you something, I am super stingy with those. But, the words to convey my love are evading me. Perhaps that's why Heidi McLaughlin is the author and I am a mere reader. There is no denying that I am a fan of hers, but lets be honest we all have our favorites. Many of mine come and go, I fin ...more
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Aug 06, 2015 My Girlfriend's Couch Blog rated it it was amazing
5 Kept Me On The Edge of My Seat Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

Franci Neill
Nov 09, 2014 Franci Neill rated it it was amazing
5 Kept Me On The Edge of My Seat Stars!!!

This is Book Three in The Archer Brothers series and its main focus is on Tucker McCoy the third member of the SEAL team that everyone thought was dead for six years and his search for his family that went missing after their deaths were announced with no trail whatsoever. I've been waiting not so patiently for this third book for a very long time and while the wait was torturous, it was more than worth it because this book delivered and delivered BIG!!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is a brilliantly written love story of how love is lost through devastating circumstances the author got me engrossed straight away.
Tucker McCoy is a navy seal who has been deployed for six years, which keeps him away from his life with his wife and daughter .....
On his return they are gone from the family home and the mission of finding them brings nothing but heartbreak along the way.
What McCoy finds out no husband or father will believe and at one point during the story I found hard to c
Jill (Embrace the Romance)
Feb 24, 2016 Jill (Embrace the Romance) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: men-in-uniform
This is the kind of book I live to read. Mystery. Suspense. With a mix of romance. This story was emotional, heartfelt and gut-wrenching. Heidi will not only take you on a ride but take you on an emotional journey. She’ll break you’re heart and then help you put the pieces back.

Six years ago four SEALS were pronounced dead only to come home alive. Each member has had a different struggle coming home. For Tucker McCoy he was expected his wife and daughter to be waiting with love and open arms onl
MJ
Mar 26, 2016 MJ rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-books
Clearly this is the best in the Archer series thus far. Heidi McLaughlin gave Save Me a ton of heart and I found myself tearing up during a few scenes.

We get the full story of the cover-up that destroyed the lives of 4 Navy Seals and the families they left behind. This is Tucker McCoy's chance to set things right and I admired his drive, his dedication and his deep love of the wife who has disappeared without a trace.

You can feel the pain that both Tucker and Penelope/Amy have experienced in the
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Save Me is a spin off book from the wonderful Archer Brothers series by Heidi McLaughlin. The author does a great job of bringing the reader up to speed on the events leading up to this story. It can easily be read as a stand alone.

This is the story of Tucker McCoy, one of the SEALs deployed with Evan Archer. When he returns home, his wife and child are gone. With the help of his SEAL team and some additional allies, the secrets around their deployment come tot he surface. Tucker just desperate
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Eternally (Infinite Love Duet, #2)
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Bent (Connections, #5)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • This Broken Beautiful Beast (Broken Beautiful, #2)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Ashes (Ignite, #3)
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Salvaged (Saints of Denver, #4)
  • Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • To Fix You
  • Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever, #2)
Heidi is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author.

Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell, Buttercup and a Highland West/Mini Schnauzer, JiLL and her brother, Racicot.

When she's isn't writing one of the many stories planned for release, you'll find
More about Heidi McLaughlin...

The Archer Brothers (3 books)
  • Here with Me (The Archer Brothers, #1)
  • Choose Me (The Archer Brothers, #2)