Start by marking “Harvest of the Gods (The Godhunter, #8)” as Want to Read:
Harvest of the Gods (The Godhunter, #8)

Harvest of the Gods

(The Godhunter #8)

The first book in the Godhunter series split, Harvest of the Gods can be read alone or in conjunction with A Fey Harvest. Harvest of the Gods is set entirely in the God and Human Realms but if you wish, you may follow Vervain from Harvest of the Gods to A Fey Harvest by switching books whenever Vervain declares that she's off to the Faerie Realm and then switching back whe ...more
Kindle Edition, 1, 316 pages
Published November 21st 2013 by Amazon digital

To ask other readers questions about Harvest of the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harvest of the Gods

T.
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, I am simply heartbroken after this book-- but it was a wonderful storyline with so many plot twists. As always, I loved the plot but this book is a companion novel with book 9, Fae Harvest. I read this straight through assuming this book was continued in the next book, but I misunderstood the concept (my fault, as the author was clear- I simply didn't read the blurb properly).

Both Harvest books are set in the same timelines and the author suggests when you see the symbol, the re
Galina Sulaiman
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Godhunter book 8

Harvest of the Gods is book eight in the Godhunter series. This was a continuation of Vervain and her motley group of friends going after Demeter who's been torchering humans and non humans alike, she's a sick twisted perverse goddess that has taken what's supposed to be good magic and warped it for her evil ways. This book brought me to both joy and tears, ringing my emotions all over the place. Can't give any spoilers, so this is me saying its a must read if you love this serie
Bec
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
OK, so this series is getting a bit repetitive, it is still sexy and interesting though.

The characters need a bit more attention then the author gives them. Of course our main lady of sass is still forefront (well she is the narrator). I think it is because there are so many sub plots all fighting for attentions and a lack of a clear overall plot that connects them. Such as the war between gods has almost vanished and we are just focusing on her harem love life and smaller battles. I mean I get
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Wasn't sure

I didn't know how I was going to read the split until I got there and then went and downloaded Fey Harvest also so I could read at the same time. Gosh I cried so much with Verbs in, my heart broke with hers. She was neglecting the others while she grieved, glad she realized that. Hope she makes it up to them when she returns.
Ashley Marie
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS SERIES!

I choose this rating because this one really got to me.. I loved this series since reading the first book.. However I think I cried so so much in this one I'm still feeling it.. I have to know what happens next and I am not giving up hope.. I just can't.. I am gonna be wrecked for awhile if it doesn't come to happen..
Terri West
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this series, however I do have an issue with the fairly consistent typos and grammatical errors. I do hope this isn't becoming a case of just bash them out and pull the punters in. Admittedly this isn't the first time I have had this problem with KU.
Andrea Carruthers
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

Another amazing book by Amy Sumida :) I loved every page of it but be prepared to cry ugly. Very well written and beautifully descriptive. This series is awesome!
Leah
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
great read
Adael Sumner
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book...

... has been the best so far! I was hoping the writing would get better as the series went on, and it has! There are still a few typos and awkwardly worded sentences, but that it getting better. I also feel like Vervain is less shallow than she seemed in the beginning. I cried over Odin's death because the scene was so well written. That is what I am looking for, more depth to scenes and characters.
Kyra Dunst
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love the dual story line with books eight and nine of this series, though I was hesitant at first. As Amy suggested, I read the books at the same time, switching from one to the other as Vervain switched realms. I love how Vervain revealed just enough of what happened in the other realm to continue the story, but the same story was not just retold in both books. I was worried that there would be a recap of sorts each time she changed realms, and that might make it seem like less of a bargain, ...more
tracey welch
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, by far this has been the best book so far in this series. I will start off by saying that you need to follow the authors instructions and read the companion book along with this book as well. I did not and I was sorry for it. The was a book that made me laugh and cry and even try to hide my eyes and cringe at what was happening. We had a great villain to hate and as always a our heroes to love and to see how they could win, or if they could win. As always, the story line is inventive ...more
JadeShea
This is a book that is kind of slit into two stories and two books. I like the way the author did it, however she only did it for a few books then condensed them again.

Demeter is hurting more of Vervain's people, and the Froekn want her to stop her. That's a huge problem because Vervain hasn't been able to find her, and she doesn't want to kill another friend's mother. But, she will do what she must to keep her people safe, however, that will be easier said than done.

This was another great add
Lauren Grice
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love The Godhunter series. Vervain is hilarious and I couldn't wait to read the next one every time. These books were awesome. Arach is my favorite. These were very well written.
Brandi
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Book!

I love love this series. Vervain is a great heroine as I've previously stated. I'm still depressed from the events but I have hope things will change in a later book. I also enjoyed going back and forth to Faerie with Vervain. I will definitely be continuing this series.
Kira
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ru
Great book, love the series.
Lesley
Jaliza Burwell
Dec 18, 2016
Sara Oliver
Aug 30, 2017

• The Grim (Midnight Squad, #1)
  • Ghost in the Maze (Ghost Exile, #2)
  • An Unhuman Journey (Only Human #2)
  • Reaper (The Guardian Legacies, #2)
  • Reaper (End of Days, #1)
  • Finding Faerie (Pixie Dust Chronicles, #3)
  • Death Has A Daughter (Death has a Daughter, #1)
  • City of the Lost (Chronicles of Arcana #2)
  • Stone Cold Seduction (Set in Stone, #1)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Caged by Damnation (Caged, #2)
  • The Big Fix (Ciel Halligan, #3)
  • A Cross to Bear (Gabriella Cross, #1)
  • Unmemorable (Unmemorable, #1)
  • Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2)
  • Revelations (Forever #3)
  • Martinis with the Devil (Zyan Star Book 1)
Amy Sumida is the Internationally Acclaimed author of the Award-Winning Godhunter Series, the fantasy paranormal Twilight Court Series, the Beyond the Godhunter Series, the music-oriented paranormal Spellsinger Series, and several short stories. Her books have been translated into several languages, have made it to the top sellers list on Amazon numerous times, and the first book in her Spellsinge ...more

The Godhunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Godhunter (The Godhunter, #1)
  • Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter #2)
  • Oathbreaker (The Godhunter, #3)
  • Marked by Death (The Godhunter, #4)
  • Green Tea and Black Death (The Godhunter, #5)
  • A Taste For Blood (The Godhunter, #6)
  • The Tainted Web (The Godhunter, #7)
  • A Fey Harvest(The Godhunter, #9)
  • Into the Void (The Godhunter, #10)
  • Out of the Darkness (The Godhunter, #11)