Start by marking “Tornado Allie” as Want to Read:
Tornado Allie

Tornado Allie

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Since beating cancer, television news producer Allie Schwartz has been on a mission to tackle everything on her bucket list. First task—seeing a live tornado. When her best friend’s older brother, sexy storm-chasing tour guide Drake Roberts, offers to help with the naughty items from her list, she agrees to a one night stand and hands him the sexual reins.

Contractually for
Published January 21st 2014 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Tornado Allie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tornado Allie

M.K. Schiller
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was a perfect novella...sweet, saucy, sassy and completely satisfying. Loved the juxtaposition between the emotions, sexual escapades, and Allie's strength! Shelly Bell - Taryn better get her own story! Great read!
Miriam
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book a little steamy but not over the edge. Would loved for it to have been longer but it is a novella so nothing you can do about that.
The characters feel and sound real, nice to read romance set in the present that I can see my self actually trying to get my hubby to help me recreate some of the scenes.
Shelly Bell
Nov 24, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
One of my favorite clean passages.

“Ready to have your world rocked off its axis?”

Her breath caught as she visualized a more pleasurable way for him to rock her world. Bad girl. The moment she’d waited for had arrived, and instead of enjoying it, she was working her way down the naughty list in her head.

“You mean by the tornado?"

“Yeah,” he said, his dangerous gaze returning to her mouth, “but if you need help rocking anything else, feel free to let me know.”
Kim
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
I was disappointed by this. I saw it advertised somewhere and looked at it several times before noticing it on sale and buying it. The heroine is a cancer survivor, so I thought there might be some substance to it, despite how short it is. I was kind of wrong. They just seemed like two strangers hooking up and then.... insta-love.
Diana Fournier
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great read!

Shelley is a very vivid writer that kept me engaged at all times. I couldn't put it down! I can't wait to read more of her work.
Monique Pearson
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This had a great start and so much potential. I'd have liked to see the story play out longer. It was such an abrupt ending.
Tania
Jan 26, 2014
Roxanne
Mar 20, 2016
Sage Spelling
Feb 20, 2015
Tay
rated it did not like it
May 15, 2017
Some Like It Hot!: Tornado Allie- New Release 1 9 Jan 22, 2014 07:17AM
Some Like It Hot!: Tornado Allie Book Launch Party 1 11 Jan 18, 2014 05:56PM
A sucker for a happy ending, Shelly Bell writes erotic suspense and erotic thrillers.

She began writing upon the insistence of her husband who dragged her to the store and bought her a laptop. When she’s not working her day job, taking care of her family, or writing, you’ll find her reading the latest smutty romance.

Shelly is the author of the Benediction and Forbidden Lovers series.

More about Shelly Bell...

“If you were mine, I’d make love to you every chance I got, so whenever we were apart, you’d still feel me inside you.” 2 likes
“I’ll touch you. Lick you. Fuck you. When I want. Where I want. And you can’t do a thing to stop me except use your safe word.” 2 likes