Start by marking “The One Sentence Persuasion Course - 27 Words to Make the World Do Your Bidding” as Want to Read:
The One Sentence Persuasion Course - 27 Words to Make the World Do Your Bidding

The One Sentence Persuasion Course - 27 Words to Make the World Do Your Bidding

Note: This is the UPDATED and EXPANDED version of The One Sentence Persuasion Course - NOT the free version that was initially released in 2005. The original material was updated and expanded several years later and re-released as a commercial mp3 product. This Kindle version contains all the material from the mp3 and is the only place you will find the expanded version in

Published December 18th 2013 by Blair Warren (first published November 19th 2012)

Jonathan SmythSchummer
Worth what put into it

It’s tempting to write his 27 words, but that wouldn’t fascinate you in the way this short, helpful and enjoyable gem will.

Matt
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read the book

Very insightful. Great idea. It's just cheap so just buy it and read it and keep it in hand for reference and pass it down to your kid and then your grandkid and he will give it to his friend who will accidentally delete it and by then robots will control the world or better yet we will be half robots .
Brian  Ambrosini
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick, easy, powerful read. Nothing majorly new but interesting new perspective.
R
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: psychology
While I intuitively agree with the 'one sentence', Warren doesn't provide any scientific research to back his claim. It may be sufficient from a common sense perspective, but it is not academically rigorous enough to apply in real life.

He is however, a very good writer.
Jim Withers
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best Book on persuasion ever

I have read volumes on the art of persuasion. This book condenses that wisdom on a simple to understand system. This can be applied immediately. Love this little book. I read it often.
Liam
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the original version years ago, and this version is....

Great book!

There are some good example in this book of the strategies in action, especially the film “The Secret” was excellent example.

If you into marketing, persuasion or psychology you should get this book.
Miles
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall good, but not 5 Stars

Some interesting ideas with good explanations overall, but some felt a bit old and tired. Easy to read, and I did tasks a few pages of notes and thoughts. .
Argawal
Dec 27, 2016 rated it liked it
it was weak... but for a beginner in the subject matter it should be an okay start. the author talked towards the beginning about how The Secret became a success and the persuasive marketing they used.
Dave Katague
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Yep exactly what its named, I'm defibately keeping this one in the pocket! For anyone who wants to understanding people more!
Alan Shields
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exactly what it says it is. I dislike the "make the world do your bidding" part - it's much more about addressing what people are actually concerned about.
Kathleen M. Hardy
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Worth the read

I was a salesman for decades. I needed this book from the start. It would have made me a better salesman.
Wan Ashrul
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Straight to the point!
Do-able.
John S Zehr
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Many words does not a worthy book make.

Pithy and insightful. Add it to your core collection. Read it often. Incorporate it into your efforts to communicate and persuade.
Saurabh Mehta
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One word to describe these 27 words, Brilliant!!
Greg Gray
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

To the point without the extra fluff and unnecessary words, short stories or long draw out examples. I wish all books were written like this, excellent job Blair!
SilverReader
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eryz Riansyah
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Straight to the point and practical
Russ
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So true

Succinct, relatable and practical. Why spend time and money on something longer. Warren sets you on the way with just 27 words.
Aashish Karia
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm amazed how the entire psychology of persuasion is written down in just one sentence!

Highly recommended for anyone looking to grow their influence and improve their persuasion skills!!
Jan Brinkmann
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To state my opinion in one short sentence as well: This book is a real gem, a golden nugget :-)
Daniele
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspiring
Powerful, compelling and well written message packaged in a book the length that most books should be.
Joanne Cornish
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Makes total sense

30 minutes of my time completely changed the way I communicate with clients.
So easy to implement and a kind way to communicate
Brian Beckcom
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good book. Worth the 30 minutes of your time

Don't expect anything other than a very straightforward idea, explained clearly. Worth the price, worth the 30 minutes to read it.
Charlie
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help, psychology
Excellent Book. Worth the few dollars it cost for this 30 minute read. Everything you need to know about what motivates people in a single sentence.
Jeff Smith
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Persuasive Read

I recommend this book to anyone who wants to better understand how to communicate effectively; to persuade. Very fast and good read.
Max Martin
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet. Not something I have read much about in the past, so the concepts feel fresh, and give me a new mental framework of sorts when thinking about persuasion, advertising, politics, etc.

I hesitated to buy this due to the short length, but it is one of those books that could have been stretched to 200 pages with a bit of padding, but had the bravery to stay short.

Having just read the Black Swan yesterday, my mind naturally tries to shoehorn those concepts into everything. The returns
Aaron Gertler
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, to the point, hard to forget (because there's so little to remember). Haven't tested or validated the material yet, but it makes intuitive sense. I can imagine thinking of OSP the next time I need to convince someone of something. In a book so short, which makes so few serious claims, it's hard to find any flaws. A bit more on the author's own experience would've been nice. But that's fine: This book gives me something I can test for myself, and that's all I need.
Wayne Shirreffs
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great and Very Quick Read

Although this book is very short and a quick read don't ignore the fact that it delivers a powerful message and toolset on persuasion.

I am a marketer by trade and I use persuasion on a daily basis during my workday but I have never spent any significant time intentionally studying it. I came across this book and figured it would be a quick intro on some of the basics concepts or at least one basic methodology and I was right. I think it gets to the core psychology of us
Eric Z.
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book distills HUNDREDS of books into one ACTIONABLE and do-able paragraph...AWE-SUM!

You can read this book in one day and it is definitely worth it.

If you want something a bit more "wordy" then the Dale Carnegie classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is a good bet (and it's a free .pdf if you just ask your buddy google).

This book really does deliver on it's Title's promise!
Justin Oliver
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No nonsense persuasion in a succinct and tidy package.

This quick read will do more for your relationships than a dump truck full of self help books. And don't fret over the size of this book. It's value is in its simplicity. He avoids the fluff and gives you a pure dose of persuasion. This is what is so great about self publishing on Amazon today. Thanks for the (persuasive) words.

• Impossible to Ignore: Creating Memorable Content to Influence Decisions
  • Speak Ericksonian: Mastering the Hypnotic Methods of Milton Erickson
  • The Secret of Selling Anything
  • Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail--Every Place, Every Time
  • How to Hypnotise Anyone - Confessions of a Rogue Hypnotist
  • Reframing: Neurolinguistic Programming and the Transformation of Meaning
  • How to Write a Good Advertisement: A Short Course in Copywriting
  • Uncensored: My Life and Uncomfortable Conversations at the Intersection of Black and White America
  • Thoreau and the Language of Trees
  • Likeonomics: The Unexpected Truth Behind Earning Trust, Influencing Behavior, and Inspiring Action
  • Damn! Why Didnt I Write That?: How Ordinary People are Raking in $100,000.00 or More Writing Nonfiction Books & How You Can Too!
  • Un'idea di destino
  • Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation
  • Take Pride: Why the Deadliest Sin Holds the Secret to Human Success
  • Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It
  • The Soul Standard
  • Reinventing Writing: The 9 Tools That Are Changing Writing, Teaching, and Learning Forever
  • Organizing Magic: 40 Days to a Well-Ordered Home and Life

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
“People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions, and help them throw rocks at their enemies.” 7 likes
“If we secretly feel unworthy, we will unconsciously be drawn to those who will confirm this “fact” for us, even though we will outwardly complain about it. We will dismiss people who try to praise us while fawning over those who denigrate us.” 3 likes