Start by marking “No Mercy (Drama High #16)” as Want to Read:
No Mercy (Drama High #16)

No Mercy

(Drama High #16)

Misty and the rest of Esmeralda's evil brood are busy concocting a sinister plan to not only destroy Jayd and the rest of her powerful lineage, but Esmeralda and Rousseau are also using their powers to take over G's drug business. Mama's in and out of a dangerous dream state due to Esmeralda's wicked manipulation and unable to properly shut her evil neighbor down. Jayd's ...more
Published September 20th 2013 by Ebb & Flow Publications (first published January 1st 2013)

Start your review of No Mercy (Drama High #16)
SℓιM
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I finally finished this book, and I can say that ending had me grinning like a school girl lmao.

I'm a write a couple of spoilers so!

When I got the section of the book I think chapter seventeen or eighteen when Chase picked Jade up I'm like Chase and Jade needs to date then they started kissing after she picked up the rocks lol. I'm like yes! and they did the DO I'm like yes, I have to read part 17 to see what will happen between Jade and Chase I don't care about nothing else. I just hope they
Tanisha ☽
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yup, this is my favorite book. I loved every minute of it. I KNEW there was a reason I always loved Jayd and Chase's friendship.

That ending. I can't wait for the next book. Omg omg omg.
Tracey
I am still shocked by that ending. I did not see it coming but I'm not even mad at it. I love me some Chase and I hope there will be more of him in the story. All these other drama addicted hos can fall back from the story, they are too much for me sometimes.
Skai
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love me some Chase lol. I don't know why he reminds me of my Boyfriend Landon. lol but anywho this book was good.
Landon
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wish this book were like the others I've read I think it was 1-14. Maybe 1-13, when all this dreaming bull wasn't happening. I get bored and the only way I'll finish if I keep the parts where she is dreaming and the other dry parts.

Other than certain parts where Jade is dreaming or helping her Grams in dreams the book was actually good.
Dalesha R
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It took me no time to fly through this book… I thought it was a lot shorter than the other ones before it but I liked it. I've been waiting on this book for a while… Can't wait to read Book 17. I really like the main character
Black Carrie
Nov 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: my-y-a-books
This book gets a big fat NO !!!! at this point it seems like L.divine & Keisha ervin are only writing to pay the bills the drive , dedication, and good stories are long gone. This book is sh*t.
Jayde and her lineage are powerless >_< how the hell and why the hell do they keep letting Esmeralda and her crew get the best of them.

We 17 books deep and jayde isn't powerful , still getting mistrested by school teachers & peers , and she still hasn't graduated.

Mama sick and her daughter
Symone
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected

Definitely mind blown! Not sure how the next book can stop this. Hope it is well written. Way to keep me interested.
Ahliyea
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Marie
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good
Aaliyah Thomas
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Relatable

Relatable

this was soon good. I feel a lot of good lessons for young ladies like myself are in this book. and it makes it even better that I got some good lessons today at church. the drama and activities in this book are wow. Smh one of the best books I've read in a long time.
shekitta
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I have been waiting for the next Drama High series!! Jayd, her family, and her friends are always into something! Definitely can't wait for the next one! Bravo!!
Shanpree
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in less than five hours and I loved every minute of it. I knew there was a reason that I liked Jada and chance/chase friendship from the beginning and I can't wait to see how everything turns out in the next book.
Rok!tsuperhero
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved the book and I love Jayd. Reminds me so much of myself. Hate that the books be so short, but nonetheless, I love reading L.Divine's books. I can officially say I finished all of her books and I can't wait until she releases another! <3
Lupinus Texensis
Feb 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

LOOK AT YOUR LIFE. LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES.
Nia Gravely
I'm honestly in love with these series you should keep going to the top because your books are so inspirational.
KTHEB

• Words with Friends: A Mason Family Novella
  • Play For Your Love
  • G-Spot: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • The Tycoon's Make-Believe Fiancée
  • Be with Me (Strickland Sisters, #3)
  • Ride A Cowboy
  • Getting Schooled (The Wright Brothers, #1)
  • Shortie Like Mine  (Shortie Like Mine #1)
L. Divine is a young female author of the young adult fiction series Drama High. L. Divine is also a priestess who is originally from California, has lived in Jamaica and currently resides with her children in Atlanta. She also holds advanced degrees in African American studies from UCLA.

Drama High (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • The Fight (Drama High, #1)
  • Second Chance (Drama High, #2)
  • Jayd's Legacy (Drama High, #3)
  • Frenemies (Drama High, #4)
  • Lady J (Drama High, #5)
  • Courtin' Jayd (Drama High,  #6)
  • Hustlin' (Drama High, #7)
  • Keep It Movin' (Drama High, #8)
  • Holidaze (Drama High, #9)
  • Culture Clash (Drama High, #10)