Start by marking “Undaunted (Fetch, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted (Fetch, #2)

Undaunted

(Fetch #2)

Acclaimed author Kat Falls returns for another breathless, genre-bending adventure.

First love is the most dangerous game in this fast-paced adventure perfect for fans of Marie Lu, Veronica Rossi, and Sarah J. Maas.

Lane Everson barely survived her first journey to the Feral Zone. The forbidden, overgrown landscape east of the Mississippi River was abandoned years ago when
Published March 26th 2019 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted, please sign up.
Taylor We finally have a release date!!! It is scheduled to release on March 26, 2019, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, so I would be very, very…moreWe finally have a release date!!! It is scheduled to release on March 26, 2019, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, so I would be very, very surprised if the date changes. So, get ready for book two, everyone!(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kate Me too personally I like Rafe better for her, who am I kidding I like him better for me too

Amanda Svensson
Jan 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Update: We have a title! And a cover! AND a synopsis!!

Well, I don't know about you, but I LOVED Inhuman and I really don't know how I am supposed to wait for this next one. I think I might dieeeeeeeeeee.

I need me some Rafe!
Serena (The Book Comedian)
Jun 20, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: reviews
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO REQUEST A POLYAMORY FOR THE REST OF THIS SERIES BECAUSE IF LANE DOESN'T GET BOTH RAFE AND EVERSON, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW SH*T UP

haha well thanks, let me know, you know, before I do anything irrational

Inhuman (Fetch #1) review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/edit...

Follow for more reviews*
Eden
Jan 25, 2014 marked it as to-read
I can honestly say that I am in love with the first one. I finished it about 2 minutes ago, and I'm practically bawling that this one isn't out yet. (I really am crying...) Rafe <3 I just love him so much! Usually I don't like all the characters in a book, but I actually did in the first one.

Why is this not out?!?!?!?! Kat should probably just give me a copy in advance :)
Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books)
I read the first book when it came out in 2013.

ARE WE EVER GETTING THIS SEQUEL?!?

IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN YEARS AND THE SEQUEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN 2016.

Ughhhhh. If I have to transfer this book to my 2019 releases shelf....... I may actually lose my mind, because I've been transferring it to every "yearly" shelf since 2014.
TheLizWay
May 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I thought Inhuman promised the next book would be out fall 2014... It's fall; still not out. It doesn't even have a release date yet. Or a cover! *Sign* I don't know how much longer I can wait for this book.

Edit 4/26/2016
Seriously, what is going on? When is this book going to come out! Kat Falls if you're reading this can you please (with a cherry on top) explain what's going on with Undaunted?
Aiyana Ncube
Mar 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I need it now kat work with us here. I think we should be called fallers
Rachel Tarbet
Apr 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I desperately want to read this, I'm glad I didn't read it in 2013 because I might have died from anticipation.
jill
Mar 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS SEQUEL AND I JUST FOUND OUT ITS COMING OUT IN FOUR DAYS

I’M HAVING HEART PALPITATIONS
♠️ Tabi ♠️
Sep 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: books-i-own
4 YEARS LATER I FINALLY HAVE THIS!!

description
Rowan McDonald
Nov 25, 2016 marked it as to-read
I've just casually been waiting for this book to come out for almost two years and it's at the point where I barely even remember what happened in the first book. The publication keeps getting pushed further back but I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWWW. Ugh!
Chie
Aug 02, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: april2016, 2019
I want. I need ..I'm dying to read this!
Zetowel
Aug 23, 2014 marked it as waiting-on-desperately
Why is it taking so long?? Eek!!!
Anahi
Apr 10, 2014 marked it as to-read
I am really excited for the second book to come out. I loved Inhuman and it was different than majority of the books I read! I cannot wait until it comes out.
Fritzie
Mar 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I loved the first Book it was quite different from a lot of other books I have read thus far, that's for sure! I am looking very forward to this upcoming book!
Stephanie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been five long years since I was first pulled into Lane, Everson, and Rafe's adventures in the Feral zone in Inhuman. What started out as a fairly average book ended with quite the bang. The characters were enjoyable, the action compelling, and the book left me with a host of moral issues to think about. An extra bonus? There was little to no bad language. Plus, it's not often that I find myself almost equally happy with both sides of a love triangle. I loved both Rafe and Everson - althoug ...more
Linds
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book that I’ve been patiently waiting for for over a year! It did not disappoint. Kat Falls any chance we may get a 3rd about fetching family members?? I highly suggest this read. #TeamRafe&Lane
Pie A.
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
This is a sequel to a book I read and found interesting in sixth grade. It is dystopian, which is a genre I really like. Reviews of this book says .....
Liz
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, it was worth the wait!! I was anxious to read this after waiting so long! I understand when authors have a block, so I have no resentment for Kat Falls. She did an amazing job with this sequel! I love how much is brought up about the first book, making it feel like there are no gaps even when the readers had to wait a while. I was scared to read this book, worried it wouldn't turn out how I wanted it to, but I worried for nothing. :) I truly love the characters and the setting, th ...more
Courtney Richardson
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After years of waiting, we finally got it. I hope that most people hadn’t given up on waiting for, or forgotten, about Undaunted. I just finished reading it and I thought Undaunted was a good way to end this story.
Portia Jean
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
sis where did this book go???

description
Jana
Sep 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
WHERE IS THE FREAKING BOOK?! IT KEEPS SAYING THAT IT CAME OUT IN APRIL 2016 BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!
Jaime Lester
Mar 17, 2014 marked it as to-read
When oh When Kat Falls? I am so far past ready to read this second book. And reread the first book.
Connor Pearson
Jan 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
Loved the first book!!!! Just can't wait for the second!! A release date would be nice though!!!
Jenn Marie
Jan 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
still waiting for this... 2017
Anne
Jul 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I loved the first book and I CANT wait for this to come out!
American Mensa
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Dystopian Love Story

It is many years in the future, and the nation is divided. The Titan Corporation, a company with immense power, created a virus by accident and released it upon the entire East Coast of the United States. The company quickly created a wall dubbed the Titan Wall and informed the world that everyone within the Zone was dead. However, a teenage girl named Lane discovers this is not the case. The people on the other side are very much alive but changed. Rather than kill, the v
Nicole
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this book much earlier than the publication date from the public library. I didn’t even read the first book when I picked up Undaunted. I loved it. I was completely able to understand the story even without reading Inhuman. Of course there were a few blanks at first but as you kept going, the story made much more sense. Overall, this was an amazing read. I can’t wait to backtrack and read Inhuman and reread this book when the final copy comes out in March!
Nichole Oothoudt
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jdtolbert2003yahoo.com
Lane, Everson & Rafe are all back for the conclusion of Inhuman. A cure has been found keep the manimals from turning feral. Can the three musketeers get the word out, save the manimals and keep themselves alive or will the Titan corporation move into position to rule the world. This was a fun and exciting adventure that never let you down.

I have enjoyed all of Kat Falls books. I look forward to the next one.
Ms. Yingling
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
E ARC from Edelweiss Plus

Didn't realize this was book two in a series until a couple of chapters in. Was vaguely considering reading the first book, but the Dystopian fad has died down a bit, this was a more on the YA side, and other books in my collection dealing with human/animal mutants just don't attract readers. I will pass, but if you have an insatiable demand for Dystopian novels, this had its moments.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Possible Titles? 3 38 Aug 02, 2014 06:27PM
  • Pocketful of Posies (Ashes, Ashes, #2)
  • Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #5)
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
  • Crash (The Game, #3)
  • Untitled (Dark World, #2)
  • Tabula Rasa (Tabula Rasa, #1)
  • Cybernetic
  • False Future (False Memory, #3)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Divided (Dualed, #2)
  • Untitled (Away, #2)
  • Paradise City (The Big Empty, #2)
  • External Forces (The Laws of Motion #1)
  • Unravel (Linked, #2)
  • Untitled (Many-Worlds, #3)
  • Collide (The Taking, #3)
  • Body Electric (Mystic City, #3)
  • The Rising Storm (Paradigm Trilogy #1)
Kat Falls lives in Evanston, IL with her husband, theater director Robert Falls, their three children, and a whole slew of pets. She grew up in Silver Spring, MD, attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute as an undergrad, and went on to receive an MFA from Northwestern University, where she now teaches.

Kat is the author of the middle-grade science fiction novels, Dark Life and Rip Tide, which she

Fetch (2 books)