Start by marking “Undaunted (Fetch, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted (Fetch, #2)

Undaunted

(Fetch #2)

Lane barely survived her first journey to the Feral Zone. The forbidden, overgrown landscape east of the Mississippi River was abandoned years ago when a virus spread through the population, bringing civilization to its knees.

But Lane has crossed the quarantine line, and she knows the truth. There are survivors on the other side of the wall - people who were not killed by
Published March 26th 2019 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kate Me too personally I like Rafe better for her, who am I kidding I like him better for me too
Taylor We finally have a release date!!! It is scheduled to release on March 26, 2019, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, so I would be very, very sur…moreWe finally have a release date!!! It is scheduled to release on March 26, 2019, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, so I would be very, very surprised if the date changes. So, get ready for book two, everyone!(less)

Start your review of Undaunted (Fetch, #2)
Amanda Svensson
Jan 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Update: We have a title! And a cover! AND a synopsis!!

Well, I don't know about you, but I LOVED Inhuman and I really don't know how I am supposed to wait for this next one. I think I might dieeeeeeeeeee.

I need me some Rafe!
Serena (The Book Comedian)
Jun 20, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: reviews
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO REQUEST A POLYAMORY FOR THE REST OF THIS SERIES BECAUSE IF LANE DOESN'T GET BOTH RAFE AND EVERSON, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW SH*T UP

haha well thanks, let me know, you know, before I do anything irrational

Inhuman (Fetch #1) review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/edit...

Follow for more reviews*
Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books)
I read the first book when it came out in 2013.

ARE WE EVER GETTING THIS SEQUEL?!?

IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN YEARS AND THE SEQUEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN 2016.

Ughhhhh. If I have to transfer this book to my 2019 releases shelf....... I may actually lose my mind, because I've been transferring it to every "yearly" shelf since 2014.
TheLizWay
May 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I thought Inhuman promised the next book would be out fall 2014... It's fall; still not out. It doesn't even have a release date yet. Or a cover! *Sign* I don't know how much longer I can wait for this book.

Edit 4/26/2016
Seriously, what is going on? When is this book going to come out! Kat Falls if you're reading this can you please (with a cherry on top) explain what's going on with Undaunted?
Aiyana Ncube
Mar 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I need it now kat work with us here. I think we should be called fallers
Rachel Tarbet
Apr 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I desperately want to read this, I'm glad I didn't read it in 2013 because I might have died from anticipation.
Tabi⁷ (ᕗツ)ᕗ
Sep 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
4 YEARS LATER I FINALLY HAVE THIS!!

description
jill
Mar 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS SEQUEL AND I JUST FOUND OUT ITS COMING OUT IN FOUR DAYS

I’M HAVING HEART PALPITATIONS
Stephanie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been five long years since I was first pulled into Lane, Everson, and Rafe's adventures in the Feral zone in Inhuman. What started out as a fairly average book ended with quite the bang. The characters were enjoyable, the action compelling, and the book left me with a host of moral issues to think about. An extra bonus? There was little to no bad language. Plus, it's not often that I find myself almost equally happy with both sides of a love triangle. I loved both Rafe and Everson - althoug ...more
Liz
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, it was worth the wait!! I was anxious to read this after waiting so long! I understand when authors have a block, so I have no resentment for Kat Falls. She did an amazing job with this sequel! I love how much is brought up about the first book, making it feel like there are no gaps even when the readers had to wait a while. I was scared to read this book, worried it wouldn't turn out how I wanted it to, but I worried for nothing. :) I truly love the characters and the setting, th ...more
Rowan McDonald
Nov 25, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-purchased
I've just casually been waiting for this book to come out for almost two years and it's at the point where I barely even remember what happened in the first book. The publication keeps getting pushed further back but I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWWW. Ugh!
Chie
Aug 02, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: april2016, 2019
I want. I need ..I'm dying to read this!
Zetowel
Aug 23, 2014 marked it as waiting-on-desperately
Why is it taking so long?? Eek!!!
~Reading Rambler~
I have been waiting for this book for about 6 years. And If the reason it took so long to be published is because she wanted to write the best sequel she could, then she accomplished exactly that! I was so excited and a little scared to read this book. If you have read the first book, then you know what I'm talking about.

I'm a little a lot sad that I have now finished the duology, I will miss these beloved characters and even the Feral Zone, but now I can be at . . . peace, so to speak. The boo
Fritzie
Mar 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I loved the first Book it was quite different from a lot of other books I have read thus far, that's for sure! I am looking very forward to this upcoming book!
Anahi
Apr 10, 2014 marked it as to-read
I am really excited for the second book to come out. I loved Inhuman and it was different than majority of the books I read! I cannot wait until it comes out.
Brinley Ruesch
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lena
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Lena by: Liz
Linds
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book that I’ve been patiently waiting for for over a year! It did not disappoint. Kat Falls any chance we may get a 3rd about fetching family members?? I highly suggest this read. #TeamRafe&Lane ...more
Connor Pearson
Jan 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
Loved the first book!!!! Just can't wait for the second!! A release date would be nice though!!!
Pie A.
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
This is a sequel to a book I read and found interesting in sixth grade. It is dystopian, which is a genre I really like. Reviews of this book says .....
bambee
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a simple girl. I see a hot tiger guy and I insta love him.

I waited 6 years for this book and it was everything I hoped for, and then some.
Tamsin
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Courtney Richardson
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After years of waiting, we finally got it. I hope that most people hadn’t given up on waiting for, or forgotten, about Undaunted. I just finished reading it and I thought Undaunted was a good way to end this story.
Jaime
Mar 17, 2014 marked it as to-read
When oh When Kat Falls? I am so far past ready to read this second book. And reread the first book.
Jana
Sep 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
WHERE IS THE FREAKING BOOK?! IT KEEPS SAYING THAT IT CAME OUT IN APRIL 2016 BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!
Jenn Marie
Jan 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
still waiting for this... 2017
T. Jackson
Not what I expected. It was ok
Anne
Jul 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I loved the first book and I CANT wait for this to come out!
Casey Carlisle
Considering this was a sequel and a finale, I was expecting great things from ‘Undaunted.’ It certainly did not disappoint. The stakes were raised, the characters tested and showed growth, and there was plenty of dystopian sci-fi goodness al-la ‘The Island of Doctor Moreau.’

This was a difficult novel to get through however, which had me puzzled because it has all the earmarks of things I enjoy in a story. Just after I reached the halfway point I realised it was the writing style. Again another s
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Possible Titles? 3 41 Aug 02, 2014 06:27PM

• Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)
  • Article 5 (Article 5, #1)
  • Chrysalis (Project Nemesis, #3)
  • Three (Article 5, #3)
  • Relentless (The Hero Agenda, #2)
  • Just a Little Series: Part One (Just a Little, #1-4)
  • Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)
  • Cured (Stung, #2)
  • Last of Her Name
  • Breathe (Breathe, #1)
  • Resist (Breathe, #2)
  • The Possibility of Now
  • Origin (Corpus, #1)
  • Nil (Nil, #1)
  • The Winter War
  • Containment (Sanctuary, #2)
  • Stung (Stung, #1)
  • Genesis (Project Nemesis, #2)
Kat Falls lives in Evanston, IL with her husband, theater director Robert Falls, their three children, and a whole slew of pets. She grew up in Silver Spring, MD, attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute as an undergrad, and went on to receive an MFA from Northwestern University, where she now teaches.

Kat is the author of the middle-grade science fiction novels, Dark Life and Rip Tide, which she

Fetch (2 books)