Start by marking “Undaunted (Fetch, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted (Fetch, #2)

Undaunted

(Fetch #2)

Acclaimed author Kat Falls returns for another breathless, genre-bending adventure.

First love is the most dangerous game in this fast-paced adventure perfect for fans of Marie Lu, Veronica Rossi, and Sarah J. Maas.

Lane Everson barely survived her first journey to the Feral Zone. The forbidden, overgrown landscape east of the Mississippi River was abandoned years ago when
Expected publication: March 26th 2019 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted, please sign up.
Taylor We finally have a release date!!! It is scheduled to release on March 26, 2019, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, so I would be very, very…moreWe finally have a release date!!! It is scheduled to release on March 26, 2019, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, so I would be very, very surprised if the date changes. So, get ready for book two, everyone!(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kate Me too personally I like Rafe better for her, who am I kidding I like him better for me too

Amanda Svensson
Jan 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Update: We have a title! And a cover! AND a synopsis!!

Well, I don't know about you, but I LOVED Inhuman and I really don't know how I am supposed to wait for this next one. I think I might dieeeeeeeeeee.

I need me some Rafe!
Serena (The Book Comedian)
Jun 20, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: reviews
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO REQUEST A POLYAMORY FOR THE REST OF THIS SERIES BECAUSE IF LANE DOESN'T GET BOTH RAFE AND EVERSON, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW SH*T UP

haha well thanks, let me know, you know, before I do anything irrational

Inhuman (Fetch #1) review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/edit...

Follow for more reviews*
Eden
Jan 25, 2014 marked it as to-read
I can honestly say that I am in love with the first one. I finished it about 2 minutes ago, and I'm practically bawling that this one isn't out yet. (I really am crying...) Rafe <3 I just love him so much! Usually I don't like all the characters in a book, but I actually did in the first one.

Why is this not out?!?!?!?! Kat should probably just give me a copy in advance :)
Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books)
I read the first book when it came out in 2013.

ARE WE EVER GETTING THIS SEQUEL?!?

IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN YEARS AND THE SEQUEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN 2016.

Ughhhhh. If I have to transfer this book to my 2019 releases shelf....... I may actually lose my mind, because I've been transferring it to every "yearly" shelf since 2014.
TheLizWay
May 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I thought Inhuman promised the next book would be out fall 2014... It's fall; still not out. It doesn't even have a release date yet. Or a cover! *Sign* I don't know how much longer I can wait for this book.

Edit 4/26/2016
Seriously, what is going on? When is this book going to come out! Kat Falls if you're reading this can you please (with a cherry on top) explain what's going on with Undaunted?
Aiyana Ncube
Mar 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I need it now kat work with us here. I think we should be called fallers
Rachel Tarbet
Apr 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I desperately want to read this, I'm glad I didn't read it in 2013 because I might have died from anticipation.
Chie
Aug 02, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: april2016
I want. I need ..I'm dying to read this!
Zetowel
Aug 23, 2014 marked it as waiting-on-desperately
Why is it taking so long?? Eek!!!
Rowan McDonald
Nov 25, 2016 marked it as to-read
I've just casually been waiting for this book to come out for almost two years and it's at the point where I barely even remember what happened in the first book. The publication keeps getting pushed further back but I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWWW. Ugh!
Anahi
Apr 10, 2014 marked it as to-read
I am really excited for the second book to come out. I loved Inhuman and it was different than majority of the books I read! I cannot wait until it comes out.
Fritzie
Mar 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I loved the first Book it was quite different from a lot of other books I have read thus far, that's for sure! I am looking very forward to this upcoming book!
Pie A.
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
This is a sequel to a book I read and found interesting in sixth grade. It is dystopian, which is a genre I really like. Reviews of this book says .....
Jana
Sep 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
WHERE IS THE FREAKING BOOK?! IT KEEPS SAYING THAT IT CAME OUT IN APRIL 2016 BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!
Jaime Lester
Mar 17, 2014 marked it as to-read
When oh When Kat Falls? I am so far past ready to read this second book. And reread the first book.
Connor Pearson
Jan 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
Loved the first book!!!! Just can't wait for the second!! A release date would be nice though!!!
Jenn Marie
Jan 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
still waiting for this... 2017
Anne
Jul 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
I loved the first book and I CANT wait for this to come out!
Nicole
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this book much earlier than the publication date from the public library. I didn’t even read the first book when I picked up Undaunted. I loved it. I was completely able to understand the story even without reading Inhuman. Of course there were a few blanks at first but as you kept going, the story made much more sense. Overall, this was an amazing read. I can’t wait to backtrack and read Inhuman and reread this book when the final copy comes out in March!
Nichole Oo Reads
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Yingling
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
E ARC from Edelweiss Plus

Didn't realize this was book two in a series until a couple of chapters in. Was vaguely considering reading the first book, but the Dystopian fad has died down a bit, this was a more on the YA side, and other books in my collection dealing with human/animal mutants just don't attract readers. I will pass, but if you have an insatiable demand for Dystopian novels, this had its moments.
Martin
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a tremendous second half to the Fetch series. Falls introduces new ideas and further develops ones introduced in the first book. The characters become more compelling and surprises run throughout. She also really knows how to write action in a way to make you wonder how it will pan out.

What a ride.
NightBird
Feb 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
See, as a vivacious reader such as myself, I've become used to the feeling of wanting to murder authors for not having the next book out yet. I also am very used to the feeling of falling in love with the book, characters, plot setting and blah blah blah. However. BEING USED TO IT DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( I'm going to go cry the earth away now.

(I read this just now, and I didn't realize I wrote it and I was looking for some kind of like button lol, also, soooooooooooo hap
c3lam
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't WAIT for this book to come out. I'm so close to finishing Inhuman, and it's been an incredible read. The premise of the entire series is an intriguing twist on dystopian novels. The character development is impeccable. And the first novel has real world implications when it comes to science/technology, persecution, and even modern slavery. I'm dying to read the next book!
Jessica K
Feb 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
Where. Is. It. Seriously, the first book broke my heart and is by far my favorite. But when is the second book going to be out?! I might die if this heart doesn't get patched up REAL soon. Please Kat. Don't be a murderer.
♠️ Tabi ♠️
Sep 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: pre-ordered
3 YEARS LATER I CAN FINALLY PRE-ORDER THIS!!

description

Olivia
Apr 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: dystopian
I CAN'T WAIT............
it doesn't even have a title yet :(
Taylee Smith
great book love how she get the read intruged into what they're reading. When I read it was like I was there my self.
Emily
May 16, 2017 marked it as to-read
WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE PUBLISHED???? It's been three years.....and I have looked for updates on other websites and none of them are up to date.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Possible Titles? 3 37 Aug 02, 2014 06:27PM
  • Pocketful of Posies (Ashes, Ashes, #2)
  • Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #5)
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
  • Crash (The Game, #3)
  • Untitled (Dark World, #2)
  • Tabula Rasa (Tabula Rasa, #1)
  • Cybernetic
  • False Future (False Memory, #3)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Divided (Dualed, #2)
  • Untitled (Away, #2)
  • Paradise City (The Big Empty, #2)
  • External Forces (The Laws of Motion #1)
  • Unravel (Linked, #2)
  • Untitled (Many-Worlds, #3)
  • Collide (The Taking, #3)
  • Body Electric (Mystic City, #3)
  • The Rising Storm (Paradigm Trilogy #1)
Kat Falls lives in Evanston, IL with her husband, theater director Robert Falls, their three children, and a whole slew of pets. She grew up in Silver Spring, MD, attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute as an undergrad, and went on to receive an MFA from Northwestern University, where she now teaches.

Kat is the author of the middle-grade science fiction novels, Dark Life and Rip Tide, which she

Fetch (2 books)