Start by marking “Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)

Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked #2)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  5,966 Ratings  ·  405 Reviews
Part two of a two part series.

Jay and Lily complete each other in ways no one else ever could, teaching one another things about themselves they wouldn't have known otherwise, but is it enough? Can two people from entirely different worlds find a way to make it last? Even if their love is strong enough, they still have an obstacle standing in their way. Will they survive
ebook
Published February 7th 2014 by Smashwords

Lisa
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, for-review

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy and enter to win both books in the series.

4.5 Stars!

description

Marked Part II: Becoming Noah Baxter is the conclusion to J.M. Sevilla’s thrilling and intense tale of intrigue and revenge. What I have come to love about this author is that she not only provides her reader with an edge-of-your-seat and suspense-filled storyline but somehow wonderfully amalgamates this with a sweet romance and also a story of a personal transformation. While in book one we se
❥Lil
Did I tell you guys that I’m in love?

What I horrible friend am I?

Let me introduce you to my latest book boyfriend!

(Yeah. yeah, I’m a book slut like that.
Don’t judge.)

Jay, the missing Link of my heart (LOL! Totally lame, I know)
aka Noah Baxter

photo jay_zpsb657d5f0.jpg

In the first book of this series we got to know Jay Link.
He’s a no-nonsense controlling alpha, tough, rough and broody, just like we like them.

In the second book, we are introduced to Noah Baxter. Which is the same guy of course, but his alternate pers
Mira
Five 'Badass' Stars
description

This book was so much more than five stars for me. It was everything I love in a book. The thrill, the action, the romance between Lily and Jay. It was everything.

description
Lily was the same badass girl from the first book, nothing could stop her from protecting Jay, even though he was the one protecting her. This made me love her even more. 'Becoming Noah Baxter' begins right where 'The Missing Link' left off, and the first part of the book Lily and Jay were separated, she went back h
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME! AWESOME FOLLOW UP!

This was a great follow up from book 1 and wonderful closing to this 2 book series. I truly loved EVERY aspect of this story. I was not left wanting for anything here. The journey here, the reveals, the EMOTION! My goodness! Superb.

Though book 1 was not my fave read,(3 stars) it is crucial you read it first, in order to understand, & connect fully to what occurs here.

I HIGHLY recommend this read/series.

Happy Reading :)
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dual-pov, erotic, suspense
Incredible. This book was a thrilling, suspenseful, sexy, deep, and heart racing adventure. I cannot lie... I was a little sad to see the end of this story. Was it technically perfect? Nope. But it hooked me well enough that I think it deserved 4.5-5 stars, if only for its guts.

Jay Lincoln really did become Noah Baxter. And although I think he always was, underneath it all, it took finding Lily to really bring him out. I thought Jay was beautiful in book 1. But in this one, finally getting his P
Jenn
What I liked:
1. Cody & Seth - brothers to the heroine, Lily. Funny. Protective. Awesome.
2. Jay- how he turns out in the end and how he acts.
3. The epilogue- LOVED it
4. The scene with the villain surprised me how it turned out.
5. I really enjoyed how this book moved along and kept my attention span from start to finish. It always kept me on edge and moved at a good quick pace.
6. The unbreakable connection and relationship Jay and Lily have.
7. Vault - aka Benedict Cole

I didn't care for all of
Anahita
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where book one end.
I loved it that this book has Jay's POV, I was able to connect much more with him and I really enjoy the way Jay becomes Noah and how he reacts to life. And of course Lily was the same badass girl from the first book :)
And as much as I loved the epilogue, I wish it wasn't so far in the future. I would loved to have much more story about the characters that we abandon them in the bank: Arianna, Vault/Ben, Harriet and Charlie. I feel like there's more w
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5-5 Fantastic, Jay Loving Stars!!

J.M. Sevilla any book you write.. I will be reading! So any more you release, just send them my way ;)
I absolutely adored book 1 in the Marked series and was really excited when I got sent this arc.I may have jumped in joy..okay that's a lie because its just to cold for that shit, I did do a little wiggle in my chair! I know, I know ain't I bloody active girl!

I was going to read it later because this one it the last book in the series *sobs* but it just didn'
Deborah
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The conclusion.

I first book 'Marked. Part 1' surprised me firstly that I'd had it on my kindle since last year and only just got round to reading it and secondly because it was amazing, now this book is shorter and less intense which makes it a easier read in fact I seemed to get through it in no time at all.
This book picks up exactly where the last book left off, Jay has just dropped Lily off at the airport, she's gone home while he's staying at Vault's bank trying to lure out Kolme Dragoni and
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Solid 5 Stars

This was much more emotional than The Missing Link Jay and Lily's separation was heartbreaking at times, Jay feelings about his feelings of unworthiness for Lily just made me so sad for him.

photo IMG_15967327758788_zps9hkwiyd4.jpeg

Thank God Lily is feisty, digs in deep and fights for them and fights anyone including Jay to keep him!! This was just as exciting as The Missing Link. The showdown between the "Marker" and Jay was sort of anticlimactic...I expected a much bigger showdown, but the amazing epilogue made up for
Kate's Corner
So I loved the first book and I thought well why not buy the second I will be just as good. Ah so to be honest I'm a bit stuck on this one. I'd have to say it deserves 3 Stars and that is pushing it.

(view spoiler)
MomThat
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Totally worth the wait! Great second book. I hope the series continues. ;)

I am not a patient person! How am I supposed to wait for this? Awesome first book! Please hurry with this next book. It will be an awesome Christmas read! ;)

Saw it was coming out on Feb. 7th!
Kim
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Drifting Stars!

Well, well, well... Our book boyfriend is back with a vengeance this time around and sexier than EVER! Just when you think you couldn't love our sexy assassin Link/Jay/Noah anymore? Think again!

It's not a secret that Jay and Lily have to separate for safety measures. It completely ripped my heart out that Lily is forced to go home without means of communication from Jay until he calls her. She is much stronger in book 2, has her amazing friends and family around her and makes
Anamarija
Jay ft. Lily vs. Dragoni = "I expected so much more of you" 2 stars ☆☆

Oh, Jay. Oh, Dragoni. Oh, Sevilla.
disbelief gif
I expected more: suspense,thrill, crime, creepy feelings, feeling someone's watching me, drama, fights, guns, blood, psycho Dragoni stalking and mind games...

expected more gif

First book was awesome, it was thrilling and intently.

This sequel was 60% boring, Lily and Jay keep repeating how they miss/love/lust each other, or doing it.

Then, we got some action, which was...ugh... shallow and unbelieveable.

(view sp
Amanda

I was a little underwhelmed by the sequel. I was expecting a lot more action and suspense seeing that Jay is now determine to settle the score with the evil Dragoni, so that he can reunite back with Lily.

The truth is there is even less suspense compare to Book 1. Even though I like reading how Lily and Jay are working on maintaining their distance relationship and how when they were finally reunited there is so much love between these two that there is nothing that can tear them apart,
Heroesinbooks
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 LOVED IT STARS

I read this in 2014 & recently realised I hadn’t posted GR reviews for either book. I rectified the first one & here is my original Amazon review for the second. I can’t recommend this series highly enough.
You need to read the books in order.

I refused to read this series until this second book was released. I hate cliffhanger endings and so happily waited for both to be available. So glad I did. Awesome books. I couldn't put my Kindle down. It's gone midnight and I hav
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
I can't begin to describe how much I loved this story.

Loved the characters, even the supporting character. There was never a dull moment or a part I wanted to skim through, it always had my full attention...especially those sexy scenes. *Sigh* Jay stole my heart!
Sarah Armstrong
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars ... Loved it!!! The epilogue was amazing!!!
Brooklyn JoJo
Apr 09, 2018 rated it liked it
(This rating is for both books)... Ya know how sometimes when you’re at a fancy restaurant or banquet and order something you love but never usually make at home because it’s too expensive - like prime rib or filet mignon ... only to be disappointed when you get it because it’s mostly fat and/or maybe overlooked a bit? Well this book gave me that feeling... it could’ve been really good but was overdone and had too much filler....

First off, I hate cliffies... they are stupid and serve no purpose
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Gitte: The second and final instalment in the Marked series did not disappoint did it Jenny?! It tied up all loose ends and the emotion was so palpable towards the end I had to clutch my heart. Oh and the epilogue was so brilliant, one of the most satisfying and heart-warming I’ve read in a while after such an arduous thrilling journey.

“I can’t imagine a life without you in it. You make life worth experiencing, worth living.” – Jay

I actually preferred this one to book #1 as the characters show
TJlovestoread Blog
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Like I said on my review of book one, these are a 99-cent treasure and those are hard to find!

The story picks up right after the plethora of events at the end of book one. Jay stays in San Francisco in order to fulfill his long-time awaited vengeance and, Lily goes back home. They miss each other and you know their love is strong; therefore, the hope for them to overcome anything that’s thrown their way is obviously there.

The book is written in dual POV’s and I loved being inside Jay’s head. Yo
Karen111
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was delighted to receive an ARC copy of this book from the author; thank you!

It’s no secret that I loved the first book in this series, and while this book didn’t affect me as strongly, it’s still a very good read. I flitted between 3 stars and 5 stars during different parts of this story, and in the end I settled on a steady 4 stars.

*****

Lily has returned home to her family, and Jay is staying at the bank’s secure quarters with Vault, and all the security it has to offer. They both wait on te
Dyndyn
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Fantastic! A perfect conclusion to Jay & Lily's story.

I have to say this again & again... I'm in love with this series! I adore Jay, Lily & their story. It's thrilling, unpredictable & it kept me on my toes. Couldn't put this down.

This book takes up immediately after The Missing Link. It starts with Jay & Lily trying to survive apart. And it's hard. Naturally, it didn't last too long. Their reunion's explosive, like how it always is between these two. Jay & Lily has an i
Mojo_Mama
Ummm...I may be revising my rating on the first in this series. The H is really not likable for the first 10% of this book.

The first 30% of this was a yawn fest just getting the h to head back to San Fran w/o the H's knowledge.

Hijinks ensue... *eye-roll*

I love how she just swept the whole "He's with his girlfriend, Ms. Evans." under the rug in her rush to get him into bed. Then she's all sure of their relationship and immediately not threatened...what the hell...doesn't she know she's in a roman
Leigh
Nov 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
First let me start by saying that you must read part 1 in this series first and to enjoy part two you should really read them close together. The reason I say that is because I read part 1 last year and I remember really enjoying it, so I finally decided to finish this series and read part 2. Unfortunately for me the adrenaline high from the end of part 1 wasn't there anymore and I found myself bored and annoyed for most of part 2. I honestly felt this story didn't need to be two parts because p ...more
Christine
I loved it. I read this 2 book series in less than 2 days. Any chance got, I picked it up.

I usually do not care for sequels that involve the secondary characters, but I would love "Ben" to have his story. The woman for him cannot be a greedy skank. She has to be as lovable of a character as Lily, but be closer to "Ben's" age as well.

I loved Lily and Jay. The last 25%, I could not put down. I think I found a new author to check out for any new books.
☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne}
Rated 4.2 Stars

It was very good but not I didn't enjoy it as well as the first book. But it was still great!

The first one was kick ass though! I loved it.

I would recommend the series for sure.

It's RomSusp, with lotsa Action, sexy times and dry humor.
Jacqueline's Reads
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.5 (Oh I love this series) Stars

I love sexy Jay Lincoln, I have a major crush on him and I love this series so much!!!

There will be spoilers from The Missing Link, book 1.

Summary

So we know Lily had to go back home because it wasn’t safe. I usually cringe when the Heroine and Hero must separate, but this time, I was okay with it. I think it’s because the author made the villain so evil, it was Lily’s best interest to go back home.

Lily is dealing with the separation and Jay and dealing with the
London
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
description

Title: Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked #2)
Series: Part of a series
Author: J.M. Sevilla
Release Date: February 07, 2014
Rating: 2
HEA: (view spoiler)

And for those of you that need the following answered prior to starting a book:

Any Hard Limits?
Cliffhanger: . No.
Intolerable Heroine .No.
Über Douchebagery .No.
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle (view spoiler)

description

Unfortunately this book was a bit of a disappointment for me. I was
Shazza66
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
4.5* absolutely brilliant a must read.
  • Last Breath (Hitman, #2)
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Hit 149 - Anna Brookes First Chapter (HiT, #1)
  • Berserk (Detroit After Dark #3)
  • Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
  • Collateral (Blood & Roses, #6)
  • Price of Angels (Dartmoor, #2)
  • Flawless
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
  • The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)
  • Overflow (Carpino, #1)
  • The Devil's Eyes (The Devil's Eyes, #1)
  • Vinny (Alvarez Security #3)
  • Fierce Series - Boxed Set (Fierce, #0.5-2)
  • Bullet to the Heart (No Mercy, #1)
  • Catch (Assassins #1)
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)

Marked (2 books)
  • The Missing Link (Marked, #1)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“A gentleman takes care of a woman, ensures they feel important, and that all their needs are met before his own, because a gentleman is fully aware of his manhood, and is reminded of it every night when his woman screams out his name in ecstasy.” 7 likes
“I'm trying this new thing were I'm not a complete ass to everyone. Most days I fail.” 6 likes