Start by marking “PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health: Learn Why Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Supercharges Your Health Like Nothing Else!” as Want to Read:

"

You probably know that food, water, sunlight, and oxygen are required for life, but there is a fifth element of health that is equally vital and often overlooked: The Earth’s magnetic field and its corresponding PEMFs (pulsed electromagnetic fields). The two main components of Earth’s PEMFs, the Schumann and Geomagnetic frequencies, are so essential that NASA and the Russ

Published August 19th 2013 by BalboaPress (first published August 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health

Start your review of PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health: Learn Why Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Supercharges Your Health Like Nothing Else!
Dr Karen
May 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this book, I really did. I already am convinced that PEMF strategies are effective and I wanted to understand the science behind it from a biophysicist.

BUT:
He tried to tie the importance of 0-30 Hz frequencies to the body by referring to the brain also operating in this same range - not above, not below. But as a neuropsychologist and neurofeedback practitioner who looks at brainwave frequencies all day, I can say this is not correct. The brain goes above 30 Hz all the time.

So,
Yordy
Hoy tuve la oportunidad de leer este libro, interesado en las terapias alternativas que están tomando cada vez más populares, el libro describe la investigación del autor sobre sus últimos 6 años, dedicado a investigar, probar, comercializar, compartir, capacitar y ayudar personalmente a cientos de personas con una forma de medicina energética no invasiva, natural y probada en investigación llamada Terapia de campo electromagnético pulsado o terapia PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy or ...more
Laree
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great reminder of the condition of the world and how we should be taking better care of our bodies! It’s on point and is definitely a great source of information on the powers of natural healing, the best way to help your body and mind stay healthy!!!
Joe Turner
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gets a little bit repetitive on the point but does cover an astonishingly large amount of ground with regard to innate health and well being.
Tyler Chism
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: science
Interesting look at how the Earth's magnetic field operates and how that might effect our physiology. ...more
Paul Doyon
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book giving you the basics of PEMF therapy.
Jean
Good information about PEMF and the science behind it.
Samy
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z-2018
We live in a world where technology is exponentially growing, at a faster pace than we would have been able to imagine possible just ten years ago.

This book explores the negative effects of the proliferation of electric radio waves emitted by cell phone towers, WiFi routers, and everything else digital. The book is backed up by lots of research and scientific studies, pointing to how these fields emitted by these devices impact our health on a subtle level.

I also found it fascinating to learn
Evan H. Farr, CELA
A Must Read for Anyone Serious about Health

Well written and well researched. I purchased a Swiss Bionic PEMF machine about halfway through the book and have been using it every day. It's benefits are amazing. I am a Reiki Master and have done self-Reiki every day for over 6 years. But my self-Reiki is never as powerful as when I get Reiki from another Reiki Master. This device delivers the equivalent of Reiki energy with simplicity and reliability so I now feel like I'm getting a vital energy in
paolucci albert
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved everything about this book.

I learned more from this book about the body, then all the time I was in college. High school students should read this book before gradation. thank you to the author for the enlightenment about my body and plant.
Mrs R J TAYLOR
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read I own a imrs very new to it but I am very pleased with it.

Excellent read I own a imrs very new to it but I am very pleased with it. Thank you Bryant for great information.
Alberto Hoyos
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PEMF the fifth element of bealth

Excellent and challenging personal work. Strongly recommended to start a new life stile. Stimulate new related readings. Need a background to better understanding.
John Vaughan
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really interesting

Love the way physics and health are combined in this book. Fascinating stuff. I have been studying energy healing for a long time as well as nutrition and everything lines up here with what I have seen.
Graham
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An in-depth analysis

Great book. Very informative. Highly recommended. This book gives in depth knowledge on the science behind energy medicine and it's application.
Donald
Very good treatise about PEMF and the healing aspcts of the same. Well written and easy to read even for the non-professional.
Erkcan2
Jan 09, 2020
Chad
Apr 15, 2017
Jimmy Marker
rated it did not like it
Jun 02, 2017
Katsia
Jan 29, 2014
Anthony R D'Angelo
Jan 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Healing is Voltage: The Handbook
  • The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life
  • Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and It's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things From Taking Over Your Life
  • Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
  • Together: Why Social Connection Holds the Key to Better Health, Higher Performance, and Greater Happiness
  • Destination: Simple - Rituals and Rhythms for a Simpler Daily Life
  • You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
  • Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness
  • The Circadian Code: Lose Weight, Supercharge Your Energy, and Transform Your Health from Morning to Midnight
  • Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style
  • A History of Christianity: The First Three Thousand Years
  • Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know
  • Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin & Free
  • Passage in Consciousness: A Guide for Expanding Our Minds and Raising the Life Forces in Our Bodies through Deep Meditation
  • The Gifts of Imperfection
  • Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives
  • Nutrient Power: Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal Your Brain
  • AFFIRMATIONS, EFT TAPPING, HOMEMADE BACH REMEDIES, TALK IN SLEEP, GERMAN NEW MEDICINE: How to cure with Love, Words and Water: Ear Infection, Skin Rash, Flu and Fever, Bruxism, Chest Pain
See top shelves…

News & Interviews

“the most sophisticated diagnostic equipment available in the world, which detects and measures energies and frequencies in the body. This diagnostic equipment includes devices you probably heard of like MRIs (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), PET scans (Positron Emission Tomography), CAT scans (Computed Axial Tomography), EEGs (Electro encephalograms), EKGs (Electrocardiography), ultrasound devices and more. Our medical system diagnoses the body energetically with modern physics (Quantum Field Theory), and then treats with drugs and surgery (Newtonian Science). What is wrong with this picture?” 0 likes
“The term “observer effect” in physics refers to changes that the act of observation will make on the quantum phenomenon being observed.” 0 likes