Start by marking “Shattered Souls (Witch Avenue, #4)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Souls (Witch Avenue, #4)

Shattered Souls

(Witch Avenue #4)

A battle is brewing among the covens…

As Triss prepares to defeat the Praedivinus, a new order rises, and this one is far more deadly. Navigating her way through mystic realms, and unknown portals it is up to Triss to recognize real from imagined and stop the two from colliding.
Published June 1st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Souls

Cat's Review
Jul 09, 2013 rated it did not like it
Rosa
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5*
I enjoyed the series as a whole, but this was probably the slowest of them all for me. Not a lot of action. The ending I felt was very abrupt. I was even questioning whether that was the end, like is there another book? What about the dream Triss shared with Logan? Was it a dream or a vision? or just something Ethan planted there? I mean they assumed, but didn't answer that. The ring was an awesome idea. I would suggest this series to anyone looking for some easy witchy reads.
Nikki
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this last book in the Witch Avenue series. There was a lot of action and mayhem, which keeps the reader intrigued enough to keep turning the pages. The trials and tribulations continue for Triss and Logan, keeping them on their toes and wondering if they'll make it to the end. it seems around every corner there is another problem for them or their friends and family.

I believe the author has done an excellent keeping me in suspense of what will happen next. The words being wo
Karen
This is the fourth book in the Witch Avenue Series. The conclusion--that was a tiny bit lacking. I enjoyed the whole series which is surprising because it is big into romance.

Triss is the ultimate witch. Sounds cool except witches like that die when they are 20 years old. So how do you save the world when you know you are destined to die in a year or two. If you take immortality, how do you watch everyone you love die. How can she leave her soulmate, Logan. That is enough to imobolize any one w
EndlessReading
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just finished the last and final book of the AWESOME “The Witch Avenue” series by the lovely Karice Bolton.

And HOLY FRICKING AMAZEBALLS!

I absolutely loved this book. As you’re all aware this is the final chapter to the Witch Avenue Series.

Throughout the whole series you see the characters develop tremendously.

They grow as an individual, family and a coven.

We know that Triss & Logan are preparing for a war.

Good Vs Evil

Right Vs Wrong

This book has some twists and turns, Laughter, Sadness,
Erica Glass
Nov 11, 2013 rated it liked it
SPOILERS. I read the first book forever ago, but recently picked up the boxed set to read the rest of the series. I liked books 1-3...not a big fan of 4. In 3 you learn that Triss is a Divineous (sp) witch...which is a lot on one plate (fire, water, silver powers, see past and future), but in this one she is also told that a goddess wants to use her body, she is chosen to be her coven's priestess, and she can communicate with underworld, she can get in people's minds.....I mean its just TOO much ...more
Robin
Jan 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy, ya
Jamie Sadler
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-books, feb-2014
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
While I loved the other 3 books in this series, I had a hard time staying focused and went back and forth on that "I NEED to get back to that book" feeling. Yes, I did like it. Yes, I am sad to see it end. But I felt like at times there were places that just kind of dragged a long. Nevertheless, this is an excellent series to get involved in, and has been my favorite thing written by this author. Oh, and I don't want to forget...Yes, there were a couple of tears at the end....
Taryn
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This wasn't one of my favorite series to read. I am glad I finished it though, it got a lot better by the 3rd and 4th books and I did end up enjoying the story. I was glad she ended it on a happy note with a fairytale ending. There were definitely times I questioned loyalty among those who had never deviated from Triss, so the author did their job there.
Val
Sep 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
I was actually a bit disappointed with this one. It seemed almost hurried at the end, as if the author was tired of writing or couldn't really figure out the best way to end it. There were some things introduced in the book that weren't even addressed, such as the list they found that indicated others that would be needed to help them.
Lana
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
The sequel was just as good as I expected it to be. The reader will definitely look forward to finding out just what happens to the main players in the story. It would be interesting to see this in a TV series adaption, but I guess that is wishful thinking.

Once again Karice has told a wonderful exciting tale. I look forward to completing the full set.

Well done!
Annette K Hernandez
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked this series.

Magic, demons, mystery, and love. Fun reading about witches, and a young couple in love. This couple needed to stop two rival forces in order to achieve harmony.
Nikkita
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An epic end to a great series

Karice's fourth and final installment of the Witch Avenue series is breathtaking. She amps up the excitement and events until they explode across the page in a final climax. A successful end to a successful series.
Crystal
May 07, 2014 rated it liked it
I loved this series in general but there was something anticlimactic about the end. I think it was the little we get to learn about the "vessel" or "guardian idea" or more glimpses of Triss and Logan after. I still loved reading this series.
Amy Fox
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
This book was good but not quite as good as the others in the series. The ending was just a little lame.
Deborah Hawley
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was good, went a little wandering at times. I like the ending because it leaves room for another book.
Alisha Rucker
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Fantastic book!!! What a perfect ending just wish wouldn't have ended! I want the series to never end its that amazing.
Kelly Russin
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved the whole series
Cheri
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great series!!
Vicki
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series sad to see that it was done... Great books to read
Karen
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First time reader

This was the first time reading Karice Bolton and I can say this author is right up there with my favorites. I'm looking forward to reading her next series.
Melissa
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
So sad to see this series end but it was a great book.
Ruby Wood
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The whole series was great!

I think the author is very talented. And I had a hard time putting the books down. I will definitely read more of her books.
Christy VanDerwerken
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a good ending to the series but all the action seems to be rushed and a little too easy. I enjoyed it though.
Ericka
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
oh my goodness, I so loved Logan and Triss. I just loved the ending :)
Eileen
Jan 06, 2014
Cortni-Reye Phillips
Jan 15, 2019
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Feb 23, 2015 11:19AM

• Caelihn (The Otherworld Series, #7)
  • Anna
  • Blood of Centaurs: Book 12 of The Witch Fairy Series
  • The Secret Trinity: Glass Castles ( Fae-Witch Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Chosen Blood (The Sisters' Grimoire #2)
  • A Dragon's Seduction (The Gatekeepers, #1)
  • War of Gods Box Set (War of Gods, #1-4)
  • The Winged Fae (The World of Fae, #3)
Karice received an MFA in Creative Writing from the U of W. She has written over thirty novels, and she has several exciting projects in the works (or at least she thinks they're exciting). Karice lives in the Pacific Northwest with her awesome husband and two cute English Bulldogs. She loves anything to do with snow, and she seeks out the stuff whenever she can, especially if there's a toasty fir ...more

Witch Avenue (4 books)
  • Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue, #1)
  • Altered Souls (Witch Avenue, #2)
  • Released Souls (Witch Avenue, #3)