Start by marking “For Now, Forever: MacGregors: The MacGregors” as Want to Read:
For Now, Forever: MacGregors: The MacGregors

For Now, Forever: MacGregors: The MacGregors

(The MacGregors #5)

The story in which the head of the MacGregor clan woos his wife—now available digitally for the first time.

Self-made millionaire Daniel MacGregor has a perfect life that’s only missing one thing: the perfect woman. And though he’s sure he’s found her in Anna Whitfield, the dedicated medical student is quite sure of her future plans…ones that don’t include an overbearing m
Published May 15th 2012 by InterMix (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about For Now, Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Now, Forever

Lauribooks
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Estoy entre el 3.5 y el 4. Creo que la nota ideal sería un 3.75.
A pesar de que el libro anterior ha sido el que más me ha gustado de la saga hasta ahora por todo lo que expliqué en su review, este libro también me ha transmitido mucho. Volvemos a tener una historia corta, aunque algo más larga que las demás, y los personajes vuelven a estar poco desarrollados. Me hubiera gustado que la autora hablara un poco más del trabajo de Anna, sin embargo el libro me ha encantado.
Un mensaje que vuelve a de
Helena
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
fleurette
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
I am a great fan of Nora Roberts but mostly of her longer books. Her category romances are not in my taste. For Now, Forever was too old-school and too eye-rolling to me. It was lacking in the character and relationship development.

I didn't like Daniel. He is bossy and much more alpha than I can stand. He decides that Anna will become his wife and he completely doesn't care that she has other plans. He tells her that he will not change for her but expects for her to do otherwise. And Anna, she f
Chitra *CJ*
AMAZING.
If you've read the MacGregor series so far, you know that Daniel and Anna the parents and patriarch of the family play a major role at cajoling their kids to find their soulmates.
We finally get their incredible story. (I always adore flashback parent tales!)
The book begins in the present where an injured Daniel lies in the OR while Anna has her family to support her..
Flashback to 40 years prior when Daniel is a young and charming self made billionaire who's finding his niche in the rich
Jovana Kuzmanovic
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nora-roberts
😍 😍 😍 Love it.
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Kehidupan yg tidak mudah di tanah airnya membuat Daniel kuat. Sebagai seorang bujangan yang kaya, dengan otak encer, dia menarik perhatian semua wanita.
Tapi Anna tidak semudah itu takluk pada pesona Daniel. Dengan Cita2 yang tidak lazim pada jaman tersebut, Anna tetap bertahan pada prinsipnya untuk tidak memenuhi lamaran Daniel saat itu, tetapi dengan berani memutuskan untuk tinggal bersama dengan Daniel.
Pada jaman tersebut, tinggal serumah dengan pria yang bukan suaminya masih menjadi gunjingan
Liliflaj
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
nisam ni sumnjala da ce i ova prica biti prelepa kao i ostale, a opet, sasvim drugacija :)
Elena
Cute... i like Ana and Daniel's story more than Serena's.... Not sure about others in between - haven't read them yet!
Esra
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-a-copy, harlequin
Amaaann Anna ne uğraştırmış Daniel'ı yaaaa inatçı kadın :D Daniel'e olan aşkım daha da perçinlendi bayılıyorum kendisine... Şu ana kadar serinin en iyi kitabı buydu benim için bayıldım... Yeni bir bebiş geldi diğeri de yolda :D Şimdi seride baya gerilere gideceğim yeni kitapta ama daha sonrakiler sanırım torunlara kayacak gibi :)
Vitoria
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Antes de mais nada, preciso te dizer que foi com este livro que tive total certeza de que a Nora Roberts tem magia em suas palavras. Fazia algum tempo desde a última vez que realmente fiquei interessada em uma de suas histórias e aproveitei que este livro era curtinho para conseguir ler no final de semana.
Hoje e Sempre é o quinto e último volume da Coleção MacGregor e traz a história de Daniel e Anna, os pais de Alan, Caine e Serena, e pode ser lido como um romance individual pois, apesar de tra
Renata Homrich
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nora Roberts é uma autora que seus livros sempre estiveram entre meus desejados, mas por um motivo ou outro acabava sempre ficando para depois. Mas, graças a esta linda parceria com a mais linda ainda da Harlequin Books, finalmente pude ler um livro dela.

Este é o 5° livro da Série Macgregor, e posso afirmar a vocês que não há problema algum em ler ele antes dos livros anteriores.

Aqui temos como protagonistas Daniel MacGregor e Anna Whitfield. O livro já começa com um prólogo super tenso, com Dan
Rose (Fábrica dos Convites)
Anna Whitfield e Daniel MacGregor são como água e vinho, mas estas diferenças foram o que mais os atraíram. E foi o amor que nasceu em meio a tantas diferenças, que há quase 40 anos eles começaram uma família. Uma família grande e amorosa, que agora estava reunida no hospital enquanto o patriarca Daniel, o mais duro e doce dos homens, lutava pela própria vida.
Anna, que por conta de sua grande teimosia formou-se em medicina e tornou-se uma grande cirurgia, estava no momento de mãos atadas e o cor
Nancy Brooks
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I "read" this on audiobook by Brillance audio. More on that later. This is a prequel of sorts. It starts out with a life or death situation for Daniel and then goes on to relay the story of Anna's and Daniel's courtship. For those who have read the first four in the series, this would be very satisfying. I had not. It was a good story for me but would have been better as a standalone without the first and last chapters. That said, the story gets four stars from me.
Now the audio. I do not recomme
Kat
Sep 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
I've liked other books by Nora Roberts. I don't know if I've loved anything by her, but I've enjoyed her work.

This book was not for me. I did not buy into this romance. These two seemed poorly suited for each other in a lot of ways, and I could not feel the spark that the two characters supposedly had. It seemed like instalove to me in a lot of ways, and other than physical attraction... I couldn't figure out what they liked about each other?

Also I really hate the "woman is not interested in m
Ashley Christensen
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-the-nora
I finished this last week, but forgot to "finish" it here.

This is probably in my Top 5/Top 10 of her books. I loved getting to read the story of THE MACGREGOR, and how they fell in love.

It was sweet, it was believable, and it was romantic.
And better yet, I didn't feel like she split them up just to split them up. The logic made sense, and oh, did it make me ache for their happy ending.
Marjo
4.5, which technically should be 5 because I cried, but I have to take out half a star for the arrogant, manipulative "my way is the only way" male lead. I think the reason I did love it so much is that the heroine doesn't give an inch over the course of the entire novel. She knows what she wants, she won't settle for less, and her man has to yield to her.
Emilie Pihan-Silcock
In my opinion I would like to say that this book was very enjoyable and I would read it again. The story line is very good and I like the concept to it as the character develops and it is a typical romance but the way it is written gives it more of a feel to the novel and makes it less standard. I love it thank you Nora Roberts for writing this book.
Hope
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a good book!
I'm pretty sure it's not #5 in the series as there are quite a few of the MacGregor books, LOL! Maybe some came after this one. 😉
Regardless, it's the story of Daniel and Anna, how they met, fell in love and eventually united. As you can imagine there were oodles of fireworks! 😄
Kay
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Another Nora Roberts series I missed, The MacGregors. And again, what can I say? She writes with many twists and turns with great character development. Love her books as she usually ends all her books with a warm, fuzzy feeling. Looking forward to rest of series.
Cláudia Martins
Um livro que desde o início que já sabemos como termina, no entanto a autora foi bastante inteligente que quando pensamos que o livro será sobre os netos de Daniel e Anna, esta surpreendo-nos com algo completamente indiferente e que nos prende desde o início ao fim...
Jhon Wanderson
Finalmente li Nora Roberts! Se ela ter livros melhores e que eu não preciso de 1 ano pra terminar, me avisem.
Diane
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Daniel Mac Gregor is in ICU, and so we go back to the beginning when he met Anna Whitfield. This book is their story.
Monica Ivesköld
En Nora Roberts är alltid en Nora Roberts ...
Se min blogg:
Househippo

Not the best of the MacGregors, but mostly satisfying.
Srisurang
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
เรืองนีพิมพครังแรกปี 1987 เกือบสามสิบปีแลว ยังยอนยุคไปสมัยทีพอแมของตัวละครในเลมเกา ยังเปนหนุมสาวอีกดวย คือเรืองนีเปนเรืองของคุณพอแดเนียล กับคุณแมแอนนานันเอง ดังนัน ถานับจากวันนีกตองยอนไปประมาณหกสิบปีหรือมากกวา รวมๆ แลวนาจะเปนยุคปูยาหรือคุณทวดสำหรับเดกๆ เลยนะ (นาจะประมาณรัชกาลที 8 ของไทย) ดังนันตัวละครกจะอยูในสังคมทีคอนขางมีความคิดความเชือแตกตางไปจากปัจจุบันมากหนอยคะ ในสมัยทีผูหญิงเรียนหมอยังเปนเรืองแปลก สังคมทำงานเปนสังคมของผูชาย และคาดหวังวาผูหญิงทีดีคือคนทีเปนแมและภรรยา ดูแลลูกๆ อยูบาน การทีนา ...more
HÜLYA
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The MacGregor Serisinin Beşinci Kitabı idi..Çok sevdiğim Daniel MacGregor'un kırk yıl önceki halini görmek çok zevkliydi...Serinin ilk dört kitabındaki kahramanları görmek çok zevkliydi..Daniel MacGregors sıra dışı inatçı bir adam ama Anna Whitfield'inde ondan geri kalır bir yanı yoktu..
Hikaye önce Daniel'in trafik kazası geçirdiği hastanede başlıyor..Sevimli İskoç'umuz ağır yaralı..Anna başında çocuklarını yanına çağırıyor..
Derken Anna kocası ile tanıştığı kırk yıl öncesine gidiyor.Tanışmaları
Annette McIntyre
Daniel MacGregor is a force to be reckoned with and when he sets his sights on Anna Whitfield as his wife he has to fight the immovable object as Anna only wants to be a surgeon.
İnci Puyan
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Nora Roberts gerçekten kalemine hayran olunacak bir yazar... Hele ki MacGregor serisi muhteşem... Serinin diğer kitaplarında Daniel'i okuyorduk ama bunda Daniel'in gençken nasıl olduğunu ve Anna ile nasıl tanıştığını da okuduk.

MacGregor serisinin 5. kitabı ve bu kitapta Daniel kaza geçiriyor ve karısı Anna onun yanındayken tanıştıkları günden evlendikleri zamana kadar olan anıları anımsıyor... Kitap inanılmaz akıcıydı nasıl başladım nasıl bitti anlamadım. Gerçi MacGregor serisinin diğer kitaplar
Gizem
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kitaba bayıldığımı söylememe gerek var mı? İçinde Daniel olur da sevilmez mi? O adamın en büyük hayranı benim ve bu değişmedi hatta arttı diyebilirim. Mağara adamı tavırlar birine ancak bu kadar yakışabilir. Hayır yani normalde öküz ya demem lazım ama diyemiyorum ki. Çooook tatlıydı. Saçımı başımı yolmam gereken sahnelerde bile güldüm. Anna'ya gelince ona bazen kızdım ama daha çok hayran kaldım amacından hayalinden hiç vazgeçmedi aşık olunca hatta adamı bu uğurda kaybetme noktasına gelince bile. ...more
  • Wanted: Mail-Order Mistress (Gentlemen of Fortune, #3)
  • To Catch a Thief (The Calamity Janes, #3)
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Illicit Night with the Greek
  • Code of the West
  • A Woman's Estate
  • Intimate Secrets
  • Ruthless Boss, Royal Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #7)
  • Secret Admirer
  • A Night with the Society Playboy (Nights of Passion #3)
  • Above and Beyond
  • Having His Baby - Anak Sang Kekasih (3 Bayi Untuk 3 Saudara Buku 3)
  • Best of Three (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #3)
  • Dancing with Clara (Sullivan, #2)
  • Woman Hater
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby
  • Deadly Little Secrets

The MacGregors (9 books)
  • Playing The Odds (The MacGregors, #1)
  • Tempting Fate (The MacGregors, #2)
  • All The Possibilities (The MacGregors, #3)
  • One Man's Art (The MacGregors, #4)
  • The MacGregor Brides (MacGregors, #6)
  • The Winning Hand (The MacGregors, #7)
  • The MacGregor Grooms (MacGregors, #8)
  • The Perfect Neighbor (The MacGregors, #9)
“Some beautiful things are meant to be sad so we can appreciate the beautiful things that aren't.” 6 likes
“Love is an empty word without respect.” 4 likes