Start by marking “Ghost Unbroken” as Want to Read:
Ghost Unbroken

Ghost Unbroken

Short Story
Her future is set, her life mapped out, but one unexpected meeting turns her carefully laid plans upside down.
Published November 25th 2013 by Glass Jar Publishing (first published July 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Unbroken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Unbroken

Start your review of Ghost Unbroken
Cindy
Jun 03, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Ghost Unbroken is a short story about a ghost. It's fast paced and rather sweet, although there are some tense moments. The author added a bit of romance and humor into the story also. This is an easy read that is sure to entertain ghost lovers!
Marja Coons-Torn
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a very sweet story—-short and fun to read, though the main character has some serious problems. It’s a bit of a Cinderella narrative. There are some minor writing problems (words out of place, for example) but just overlook those. I enjoyed it.
Sarah Marriott
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quirky

Quirky little short story. For the length of the book the author packs quite a lot in the story. I quite enjoyed it.
Beviecraft
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

Great short story. Angels ARE among us. We are guided but must keep our mind open. Look forward to another book.
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
More reviews at http://losttobooks.blogspot.com

Actual Rating 3.5

It was the beautiful cover that attracted me into downloading this when I saw it on the Amazon Kindle free list. I needed some short, quick reads to break up my own editing and this book fit the description perfectly.

Ghost Unbroken was a very short, fast-pace read that has a lot crammed into the small amount of pages. It flows by quickly and overall a sweet story with some darker secrets.

Although its short, I liked Sophie and her determination to
Big Book Theory
May 25, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked the idea behind the story, and it's nice how they got together through the matchmaking efforts of his dead brother. If he was not there the first time they met, they might not have met at all. It was a nice read. (I like this book cover - a lot)
Pernette
Jul 19, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this short story about a young lady and a man that both needed help. The man's brother brings them together to help each other. It takes a while but John's plan does work. Entertaining and a quick read.
Kathryn Parry
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The beautiful cover captivated me. The story was sweet and simple but I think it will suit younger readers more.
Fiona Watkins
Jun 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Interesting short story. The concept was good and I felt the story was well executed but am struggling to rave about it. Just a nice quick read.
Lindsay
this book is a nice sweet short novel, fast paced and entertaining with good characters and ghosts with a fast plot, very enjoyable way to spend an afternoon!
Rachael
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really great short story. The characters came through well, would definitely recommend reading :)
Jordyn B
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it
this was an okay short story.
Charles J. Smith
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Fast paced, I felt thoroughly involved in the story. Hopefully there is a continuation because I did not get my total fix.
Angie
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not usually a fan of " ghost " stories , but somehow this one works and I loved it ;-)
Tasha
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a pretty amazing story... Packed with fun, laughter, and a little (maybe a little more then a little) anger but not too bad
Marja
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
Meh, to be honest, I didn't think it was that great. Nice idea but I didn't really learn to know Sophie or David or care for them. Easy come, easy go, not very memorable.
Rozlyn Quilt
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was good

Okay, so I loved it. It polled me in and this is the third book that I read this week.
If you're looking for a quick read and a love story, this book is for you :)
Michaela Wright
Aug 27, 2014
Silvana Lewis
Mar 09, 2016
shelly zimmer
rated it did not like it
May 18, 2016
Joy
May 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Ghost in the Machine (Scott Cullen Mysteries #1)
  • Shattered Dreams (Freedom Trilogy #1)
  • A Good Man Gone (Mercy Watts Mysteries, #1)
  • Bedding the Bad Boy (Bedding the Bachelors, #2; Dalton Brothers, #2)
  • An Unlikely Hero (Alfie Bowman Novellas, #1)
  • This Magic Moment (Bedding the Bachelors #1; Dalton Brothers, #1)
  • Summer (Faith, Love, and Fried Chicken #1)
  • St. Mallory's Forever!
Annie McLeod writes romantic fiction novles and short stories. She lives in Scotland with her husband and young children.