Start by marking “SEAL The Deal (SEAL Brotherhood, #4)” as Want to Read:
SEAL The Deal (SEAL Brotherhood, #4)

SEAL The Deal

(SEAL Brotherhood #4)

Special Operator Nick Dunn gets the call he has been dreading since before his last deployment. His sister is in her final stages of cancer. He and his Team 3 roommate drive up to Sonoma County from Coronado to help her shut down her failing nursery business and tie up her final affairs.

Nick only vaguely remembers Devon Brandeburg, his sister’s best friend, but boy has sh
Published November 29th 2013

To ask other readers questions about SEAL The Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEAL The Deal

Barb Shuler
Can I give this more than 5 *'s? Seriously this is one emotional roller coaster but lord have mercy it was worth EVERY single tear, laugh and funny look I got while listening to it. LOL Sharon did it again. Made it so I literally could not put this one down. the story itself is full of... well everything. You know the saying, "Live, Laugh, Love"? Well that is what this one is all about. The characters become a part of you as you read (or in my case listen) to the words on the page play out.

Nick
Niki Driscoll
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
This was a little different then the other stories about seal team 3. In each of the previous tales the guys continued to project their unflappable control and their actions did not reflect badly on them in their chosen profession. They might have skirted the law to get the job done but they never actually broke their unspoken code. Even though Nick starts the story off with a gold star, his star becomes tarnished and his actions reflect badly on him upholding to the rigid standards that are exp ...more
Nicole Caldwell
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Liked it butttttt....

I honestly enjoyed this story. It's not in my top 10, but overall I'd say it was a good book. HOWEVER, where was the apology from Nick?! After what he did to Devon (knowing the issues she's battled from the horrific incident in her past) I expected him to grovel, to feel guilt, to work at regaining her trust, and to prove himself to her. But not once does he even say a simple "I'm sorry", in fact the only mention of the 'incident' that left her so shattered at all was when h
Sandra
I read the novella and really liked it.. I'd give it 4*'s... and wanted more so read the full length book. In some ways I wish I hadn't.

In this book, Nick turns out not to be the hero I thought he'd be especially with the way he treated Devon after Sophie's death. (I don't believe this is a spoiler, although I almost tagged it as one).

There's a scene where the author loses me completely and I no longer cared about Nick and my heart broke for Devon. (view spoiler)
Eva Millien
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
While helping his sister tie up her final affairs, Navy SEAL Nick Dunn gets more than he bargained for when a deathbed promise turns into a hot affair with his sister’s best friend in this emotionally gripping contemporary romance. I can’t get enough of the SEAL Brotherhood as every story is adventure laced with strong emotion, passion and intrigue while the author also ensures that there is never a dull moment and Nick and Devon’s story fits right in especially as they have a kind of push/pull ...more
Books and Spoons
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story created so many emotions in me.
There was joy and amazement for the SEAL brotherhood, the fascinating and alluring way they take care of each other, always stand by each other, support each other. And this spills over also for the best friends and siblings.
There was charm and cheer for the new love. Blazing, sizzling love that was growing between Devon and Nick. And the sweet, delicate connection between Marc and Sofie.
There was sorrow, heartbreak, and anguish at the death of Sofie.
Angelic
May 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Another one I can only give 3.5 stars. For someone who's sister was suppose to mean so much to him that he rushed to her death bed and was suppose to help her, there wasn't a lot of interaction with her. There was more focus on him and Devon. It just felt very rushed and seamed to have some parts missing. Editing needed work.
Charity
Seal the Deal is book 4 in the Seal Brotherhood series but this is a stand-alone story as I have not read the previous books. I do believe I am hooked! I will definitely be reading more of the SEAL Brotherhood of hunky men!

This is Nick and Devon’s story . The plot is an emotional roller coaster, and I can honestly say I have never read a story that centered around a dying sister. Her dying wish was for them to give each other a chance, but they have a kind of push/pull relationship. They soon h
Yvonne Cruz
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Others will give you a summary of this book. I will take a different route.
This book will make you cry , laugh, and want to hug your loved ones and keep them close to you.
Yes, Ms Hamilton gives us a lot of hunky SEALS, romance, sexy scenes , suspense and bad guys, but it’s also a story about family, illness, inner pain, and a love of family that no matter how strong and big the ones left behind are, the death of a loved one is hard to take. Sometimes this loss can cause one to close up to those
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Nick gets the call he's been dreading, he heads back home to help his dying sister tie up some loose ends. His Seal buddy Mark comes along and forms a bond with her, but Nick has a battle of his own to fight with Devon, the innocent and feisty friend. Trying to sell her beloved nursery to an owner who'll appreciate it, and not the jerk neighbor, who only wants the well rights.

This book is an emotional roller coaster ride, with plenty of laughter, romance, tears, and action. I'm not gonna li
Karlee
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nick sister and Devon's best friend Sophie is dying from cancer. While on her death bed, she wants her best friend and brother to go on 5 dates. It's her dying wish after all. With the two budding heads when they meet again, will they be able to keep their promise to Sophie's wish. But with Sophie's final breath approaching, Devon and Nick develop feelings for one another. Devon is trying to sell Sophie's nursery and Sophie doesn't want her neighbor who has been harassing her to have her propert ...more
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I loved this book. I liked how they brought the whole gang in to help with his sister. I do have a soft spot for people who have known each other before becoming a couple, so that was a good thing. However, it would have been nicer if they at least liked each other first because that was funny how they just kept fighting.

This one had me in tears. You got to love the sister and the SEAL that paired up with her as well. You knew it was going to be bad when she went, but loved how they all tried t
Georgene Bramlage
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Great story, but copy reader needed

Seal the Deal does indeed have a great plot line and story to tell. Fantastic how Sharon Hamilton relays great information about emotional as well as the practical sides of the Seal life as well as the life of a Seal girlfriend / wife. What spoiled this book and caused me to give it a low rating were grammatical errors, words omitted and missing punctuation. Sharon Hamilton’s staff needs to do better.
Becki
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Seal the Deal

These Seal team books with damaged heroes, villains, and heroines are the best. I haven't read the whole series yet but haven't been disappointed with any of them! Can't wait to read the others.
Linda Chase
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tearful

Oh my where do I start with nicks story.this book is facing your demons and letting people in to help but I still cried loads of tears
Julie Cavender
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5. I liked it up until the end. It ended far too abruptly compared to the rest of the book.
Elizabeth
Mar 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF 30%

This reads like a bad SNL skit. I’m amazed I made it this far. Don’t bother with this book, seriously.
Barb McKinley
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
GOOD BOOK GREAT STORY

I really enjoyed the story as it held action, adventure, love and drama. The reason for the 4 is too much sex for me. Enjoy your read.
Janna
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military-romance
The 4th installment in the Seals Brotherhood stars Special Operator Nick Dunn and Devon Bradeburg.

Nick gets the call he has been dreading since before his last deployment. His sister is in her final stages of cancer. He and his Team 3 roommate drive up to Sonoma County from Coronado to help her shut down her failing nursery business and tie up her final affairs.

It is here that Nick meets up again with his sister’s best friend, Devon Bradeburg. She was 5 years younger the last time he saw her and
Julianne Redmon
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the most heart-wrenching book of the SEAL Brotherhood series so far!

The story was unique and well-written. It doesn't have the same action that the previous stories do, but the emotions and heart put into Nick and Sophie's relationship more than make up for it. It also showed what Team 3 was capable of in the more civilian setting of helping Nick help his ailing sister with her nursery. And Sophie certainly knew that Nick and Devon belonged together.

Nick is a very well-rounded hero. He
Conchita
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! I really do love this one! I love Nick and Marc and this is my second time around with this book and I remember that I was totally swept away with this book but somehow, listening to it again… OMG!!! Sharon is going to have to pay for my “Coronary Treatment” because this book just hurts my heart. Nick and Devon are so perfect for each other and Sharon draws us into this amazing SEAL world and shows us that these hard, fearless, brave men have hearts bigger than their enormous b ...more
Sherry Haynes
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nick and Devon's story had me go through so many emotions that I had to think for a day before I start another one. This story does have a happy ending (of course) but what the couple and sister go through left me emotional. So many of the Team 3 characters show how family isn't just those who share DNA but those who accept each other and come together in good and bad.

Note: For those who have trigger points, there is an adult situation in one part that may leave some with issues in this book.
Melissa
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this book, we got a lot.
SEALs
Brotherhood
Passion
Intrigue
Heat
Sadness
Family
Death

I can not believe how sad this was in the beginning and then later on in the book. Ok. There was many areas where it was so sad. Nick's sister, Sophie, is dying. Her cancer is not going away. I had so many emotions especially sadness. Crying at times. I felt so bad for Sophie. It was not fair. She has not done so many things she may want to experiences like falling in love, getting married, and having children.

Nick
Jane
Nick Dunn and his SEAL team 3 buddies band together to help his sister with her nursery. Sophia is terminal with cancer and asks Nick and her best friend, Devon Brandeburg to do two things. First to sell her business to a buyer that will carry on her dream of the nursery and not her aggressive next door neighbor. Second she wants Devon and Nick to go on five dates before she passes away. They start with sparks flying but soon Nick realizes Devon's attitude is a defense and challenge and what goo ...more
Mia Catherine
Jun 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Perhaps I should not have picked this one up to begin with. The blurb described a deathbed wish, so I expected the romance occurring while Sophie was dying. What disappointed me, however, was how much an afterthought Sophie was. Nick and Devon barely gave her a second thought, much less spent any time with her. Why was Nick's best friend (and was he Mark or Marc - the two names were used interchangeably) carrying Sophie around and tending to her needs? (view spoiler) ...more
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
I am enjoying this series. Ms. Hamilton does an excellent job showing how warriors have weaknesses and sometimes react to situations in an unexpected way. I love Devon, the heroine. Initially, she appears to be a little meek and shy but when she has to fight her true colors appear. Nick is a committed Seal, but even Seals need a soft, gentle touch every once in a while.

I like the interactions with the characters for the previous books. Their team spirit and community support in their personal l
Kimberly
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Nick and Devon's story. He comes to spend time with his dying sister and help her gets some things in order and his sister had already told him that Devon would be around too. Once they agreed to one of Nick's Sister Sophies last request to get to know each other, they really started hitting it off. But then some shady business starts happening. After Nick, Devon, and some of his Team got his sister's nursery cleaned up and ready to sell, her shady neighbor starts trying to get th ...more
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This book had me on an emotional roller coaster ride! This was one of my favorites of the series.

The characters were awesome! Their dialogue was engaging, the descriptions to details were so easy to visualize. This was written to where I was drawn deeply into the story and I felt emotionally attached to the characters.

There were laughter and tears (from me) through out the book and many heartfelt moments too. There was so many different sides to this book and it left goosebumps with some
Nicole Garcia
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of listening to this book on audio. Here is my

"Sealed with a Kiss!!"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes, definitely! The Seal Brotherhood is one of my favorite series.

What did you like best about this story?
I loved when Nick's sister requested he and her best friend Devon date at least five times before she passed on. It gave them a push into a relationship they didn't want, but was everything they needed.

Have you listened to any of J.D. Hart’s othe
  • Breaking Away (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #3)
  • SEAL's Embrace (Take No Prisoners, #3)
  • Warrior (Crossfire, #5)
  • Breaking All the Rules
  • Code of Silence (Seal Team 12, #7.5)
  • A Little Bit of Hot (Out of Uniform, #9.5)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns Book 2)
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Fall Away (SEALs Undone #3)
  • A SEAL's Song (SEAL Team Alpha #1; Wet 'n Wild Navy SEALs)
  • Hot SEAL (HOT SEAL Team #1)
  • Mark (In the Company of Snipers, #2)
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • A Prince Among Men (Red Hot & Blue #9)
  • Holding On (Hold Trilogy, #3.5)
  • All For You (Coming Home, #4)
  • The SEAL's Secret Lover (Alpha Ops, #1)
Romance novelist of the following series:

Navy SEAL Books (includes the SEAL Brotherhood, Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, True Blue SEALs, Band of Bachelors, and Nashville SEALs series)

Golden Vampires of Tuscany (Honeymoon Bite, Mortal Bite)

The Guardians (Guardian Angel Erotic Romance) Heavenly Lover, Underworld Lover

Lives in wine country, Northern California. When not writing, she is getting vera vera di

SEAL Brotherhood (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Accidental SEAL (SEAL Brotherhood #1)
  • Fallen SEAL Legacy (SEAL Brotherhood, #2)
  • SEAL Under Covers (SEAL Brotherhood #3)
  • Cruisin' For A SEAL (SEAL Brotherhood, #5)
  • SEAL My Destiny (Seal Brotherhood, #6)
  • SEAL of My Heart (SEAL Brotherhood, #7)
  • SEAL's Promise ( Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, #1)
  • SEAL My Home ( Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3 #2)
  • SEAL's Code (Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3,  #3)
  • Lucas (Band of Bachelors, #1)