Start by marking “A Work in Progress - Life, Love & Fun Living in Australia (Part 1)” as Want to Read:
A Work in Progress - Life, Love & Fun Living in Australia (Part 1)

Read Book* *Different edition

A Work in Progress - Life, Love & Fun Living in Australia (Part 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
These real life stories are on life, love and having fun times, keeping life simple, how love is timeless and forever and staying on track and true to ourselves. Stories to bring a smile to your face and in your heart and one moment in time photos show you some of the beauty and magic that is around us every day which makes life worth living.
ebook, Google Books Edition, 86 pages
Published August 9th 2013 by Beverly Dowdell & Graham Dowdell

Be the first to ask a question about A Work in Progress - Life, Love & Fun Living in Australia

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Beverly Dowdell
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Enjoy reading a treasure box of entertaining stories about eco-islanding in the Whitsundays, going for our wildest dreams, time travel adventures into the pages of history, first class relationships and more. Australian Authors, Bev Dowdell will make you laugh & Graham Dowdell’s a "moment in time" photos capture an inside view of life through his “lens” of the amazing beauty around us every day.
Beverly Dowdell
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Beverly Dowdell
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
True short stories that give you a shot of "happy" in your day and encourage you to pursue your dreams. Wonderful "one moment in time" photos capturing the beauty of birds, flowers, sunsets and sunrise - nature at its very best.
Alicia House
Gina
Jul 30, 2018
Kelsey
Aug 28, 2018
(Bev) Author, Editor and Publisher – I grew up in a suburban country-style area and my parents divorced when I was young so I was in an all female home. We moved to Adelaide city in my early teens and I attended Business College prior to working in the corporate arena. I met my life partner, Graham, who is from a business farming background and there were a lot of challenges in learning to communi ...more