Start by marking “You Have Chosen to Remember: A Journey from Perception to Knowledge, Peace of Mind and Joy” as Want to Read:

The awareness, peace of mind and joy that you are yearning for – is available to you now.

Anything real that has been obtained by religious leaders or spiritual gurus is also obtainable to you. In fact, awareness, peace of mind and joy are not so much obtained as they are realized and remembered.

Love, harmony and awareness are natural qualities of your soul. If you simply
Published August 28th 2011 by James Blanchard Cisneros (first published December 31st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about You Have Chosen to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Have Chosen to Remember

Feb 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book has so many profound and inspiring truths in it. I have been reading spiritual, self-help books for about 25 years. This book is certainly one of the best I have found. I could actually feel myself energetically transforming when I read the book. This book has helped me to remember and anchor in many higher self qualities. It has also helped me to let go of a lot of old egoic thinking patterns.

The books offers outstanding tools for all kinds of people, including people looking to: expe
Kathy
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a self help and spirituality book reader for quite some time now and I find that this is pretty good...you have to take your time and think about what you are reading. He is very profound and intelligent but it is not too heady and hard to grasp, it is just that he gives you truths that you must take time to consider and meditate on.
I have picked it up and read some, set it down, picked up again for several years. It's a gem.
Margie
Feb 27, 2016
Tracy Ramsdell
Nov 22, 2015
Judy
rated it did not like it
May 25, 2014
May 15, 2014
Mrs D Harrowell
Nov 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
James Blanchard Cisneros was born in Geneva, Switzerland. He grew up in Caracas, Venezuela and obtained his B.S. and MBA degrees in the United States. James states "My grandfather served in WWII as a colonel in the United States Marines, my father was a Vietnam Army veteran. After the Vietnam experience, my father wanted to break the cycle and protect us from a future draft. So he arranged for my ...more
“Once you awaken, you will have no interest in judging those who sleep.” 19 likes
“Joy and peace are manifestations of the presence of God, and your brother and sister are His perfect expression. You now understand that there is no need to alter perfection.” 3 likes