Start by marking “You Can Begin Again: No Matter What, It's Never Too Late” as Want to Read:
You Can Begin Again: No Matter What, It's Never Too Late

You Can Begin Again: No Matter What, It's Never Too Late

It's never too late for a new beginning. Look closely and you'll see that theme all through the Bible. Page after page, God delights in turning tragic endings into new beginnings. A childless woman conceives in her old age; a fearful, self-conscious shepherd becomes a leader of millions; and a prostitute becomes a wife and mother in the lineage of Christ. Every biblical fr ...more
Published April 8th 2014 by FaithWords

Ted
Apr 28, 2015 Ted rated it really liked it
Shelves: christianity
I love Joyce Meyer. She manages to be incredibly tough but nurturing at the same time. That's not easy. She is a preacher for God's misfit toys. Those who were raised in chaos and dysfunction. She doesn't use anything as an excuse but she uses God's words to demonstrate that no matter what our past was, we can begin anew. That through God's redemptive grace we can be sanctified and live. Truly live. She had a brutal upbringing and yet in her middle age she transformed into the success she is tod ...more
Cafelilybookreviews
Mar 26, 2014 Cafelilybookreviews rated it really liked it
For those who have come to the end of themselves and feel like giving up, this new book by Joyce Meyer encourages readers that it's NEVER too late for grace!

Joyce presents this statement as the "core" message of the bible - it's never too late to start over, never too late to turn your life around and never too late for a relationship with Christ. This book is packed with encouragement and positive reinforcement, urging readers to take a step back - breathe deep, and look for hope.

Joyce shares
Lindsey Silvestrini
Apr 11, 2014 Lindsey Silvestrini rated it it was amazing
Everyone has a past. Some people have a harder time than others letting it go and moving forward. You are the not same person you once were and yet your past haunts you. How do you move forward? Joyce Meyer’s examines all these questions and more in her latest You Can Begin Again.

When I read the introduction on the very first page, my heart immediately skipped a beat and I read the words my dad used to say at the end of every sermon “Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you’ve been throug
Chelsea DeVries
Jul 13, 2014 Chelsea DeVries rated it it was amazing
One of Joyce's greatest books and even though the stories are familiar, Joyce collects them in such a way that inspires you to see how God's mercy is new every day and you never run out of chances with God. It's never too late; you can begin again.
Collette Schaeffer
Jul 11, 2015 Collette Schaeffer rated it really liked it
Good

Helps you. You can start a new beginning again. Thanks be to God. You should read it. It's amazing to learn
Jeanie
Apr 15, 2015 Jeanie rated it it was amazing
A favorite author and a thought provoking book.
Monica
First time reading this author. Found some encouragement and some gems here.
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
Too often in life, we wait til the end, to reflect back on all the chances we had to do things differently. Then we wonder why we are suddenly filled with regret for the choices we didn't act upon or roads we didn't take. Too often we fail to follow through with choices because we are being held back by the beliefs it's simply too late and we accept the hand in life we are dealt, instead of taking a step of faith and choosing something different. An opportunity to begin again before it's too lat ...more
Grace Thorson
Mar 18, 2014 Grace Thorson rated it really liked it
From acclaimed motivational author and speaker Joyce Meyer comes a brand new book You Can Begin Again - released through FaithWords. Well known for her teaching abilities on God's Word and life lessons from her own experiences, she presents seventeen chapters on beginning again. Her message is that no matter what, you can do things differently and begin afresh with a new sense of rebirth.

The book's chapters are divided up into three segments: New Beginnings, What's Stopping You?, and Today Is Yo
Nov 05, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it
I'm always trying to improve myself and be a better person. This is a great encouraging book, giving words of wisdom and truths about how to set your mind to obtaining your goals and dreams.

Depending on what stage of life you're in it's easy to become discouraged after mistakes and failures.

One thing I'm trying to obtain right now is physical fitness/ loosing weight. I've lied to myself so many times after a bad day that
"I deserve to eat more." Or
"I've already overeaten, so what's a little m
Whitney
I really enjoyed this book. I have a huge problem starting things because I'm always living in the past. I knew this would be a good book because when I started to read the back cover I started to get tears in my eyes. I like the way the chapters are formatted and how there is a summary and brief story at the end of each chapter. Also, the chapters are short so it doesn't feel like I'm reading the dictionary.

When I read this, I did a lot of highlighting and tabbed the pages because I know I'll
Janet Morrison
Apr 09, 2015 Janet Morrison rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who is seeking God's will for their lives, and anyone whose dream has been dashed.
This book was exactly what I needed at this time in my life! A couple of days after Arcadia Publishing turned down my proposal for a vintage postcard book covering the piedmont region of North Carolina, I needed a confidence boost. There was Joyce Meyer's book staring back at me on the public library shelf. I took my time reading it and taking notes. There are many thoughts and perspectives that I want to be able to go back and read when I'm having a bad day or my confidence is waning. I'm ready ...more
Chianna
Jun 19, 2016 Chianna rated it really liked it
I like that she is real/honest and practical. She presents herself as a hard worker that God has worked on...not as someone who has arrived...I love that.

Facts are great but how do you live them out?! What subtle mindsets need to be addressed, what does walking in faith look like practically, etc. Her insight is helpful to me.

This is one I'll keep for reference. Wish I had gotten digital instead of a hard copy!
Jane Williams
Oct 10, 2014 Jane Williams rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Jane by: I came across it on her show
This Book was just what I needed at this time of my life and my situation. It has helped me to overcome some of my situations but I am not done yet and I know I can start afresh with my life once more and make it something worthwhile.

I definitely will and have recommend this book to a multitude of my family and friends.
Cassandra
Jun 27, 2014 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding read from Joyce Meyer. Enlightening and motivating. I love how she used a variety of anecdotes, even some of the great prophets from the Bible as examples of how we, too, can evaluate our past and through the power of hope, faith, and prayer start our life anew. This book gives a constant reminder that you're never too old or too defeated to begin again.
Amy
Nov 07, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
I love Joyce Meyer. She writes with conviction & heartfelt experiences. She tells the truth about her life and she makes the scriptures easy to understand. Tgat is the best about her writing. She explains things so that anyone can understand what she is saying & you don't need a degree in seminary to understand her.
Olivia Jayne Eldridge
Apr 09, 2016 Olivia Jayne Eldridge rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everone who enjoys Christian inspirational self-help
Joyce Meyer's details a Christian based journey to begin again. She offers practical and easy to follow examples and recommendations for readers to create the lifestyle of their dreams. Joyce Meyer is witty, smart, and knowledgeable and I find her book, You Can Begin Again, to be very inspiring.
Ghea Mojica
Sep 22, 2014 Ghea Mojica rated it it was amazing
Joyce's practical illustrations and points make this book even more compelling. Such a great book. Highly recommended!:)
Bethany
Jun 15, 2014 Bethany rated it liked it
Worthwhile.
Misse Jones
Oct 22, 2015 Misse Jones rated it really liked it
I like how Joyce Meyers takes biblical scripture coupled with storytelling to give a well balanced depiction of God's grace and mercy... It is through His promise that we can begin again. Refreshing.
Amy Sjoquist
Really good, very helpful.
Nikki
Jan 17, 2015 Nikki rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
Borrowed this from the library...it was so good...I must get a copy.
Lola
Jun 10, 2014 Lola rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Lola by: no one
It was a wake up call. Much needed. Very inspiring and hopeful.
Fallon
God taught me so much through this book and it was so encouraging.
Doris Raines
Apr 28, 2016 Doris Raines rated it it was amazing
Great. Book
Winter Sophia Rose
Aug 12, 2014 Winter Sophia Rose rated it it was amazing
A Motivational & Encouraging Book!
Amber Parylak
Jun 23, 2014 Amber Parylak rated it it was amazing
Very inspiring that it felt like the book a speaking directly to me.
Judy Adams
Feb 19, 2017 Judy Adams rated it really liked it
I picked up this book at the library because the title reached out to me. I have felt stuck in a rut for a while, not sure of what was going on with me. I had no energy or desire to do the things I like to do, so I figured I give this book a try. It gave me lots of answers to questions I had. I believe I am just in a holding pattern and that if I listen and talk to God more, he will have a plan B for me, because B is better
Caleb
Caleb rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Joseph Santos
Joseph Santos rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
  • The Ultimate Conversation
  • Beyond Heaven's Door
  • Ditching the Drive-Thru
  • Bounce Back: When Your Heart is Empty and Your Dreams are Lost
  • As It Was in the Days of Noah: Warnings from Bible Prophecy About the Coming Global Storm
  • When God Makes Lemonade: True Stories that Amaze & Encourage
  • 101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home
  • A Hobbit Devotional: Bilbo Baggins and the Bible
  • Everything: What You Give and What You Gain to Become Like Jesus
  • Three Free Sins: A New Perspective on Sin and Grace
  • The Sacred Year: Mapping the Soulscape of Spiritual Practice -- How Contemplating Apples, Living in a Cave, and Befriending a Dying Woman Revived My Life
  • Finding Unauthorized Faith in Harry Potter
  • Countdown to the Apocalypse: Why ISIS and Ebola Are Only the Beginning
  • Sky Lantern: The Story of a Father’s Love for His Children and the Healing Power of the Smallest Act of Kindness
  • One Question: Answers from America's Leading Voices for Every Stage of Life
  • Six Weeks to OMG
  • My Father's Business: 30 Inspirational Stories for Discerning and Doing Gods Will
  • Encountering Heaven and the Afterlife: True Stories From People Who Have Glimpsed the World Beyond
Joyce Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her more than 100 books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through faith in Christ. Bestsellers include Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman.

Joyce Meyer's broadcast Enjoying Everyday Life® airs daily on hundre
More about Joyce Meyer...

“Fear makes you feel surrounded by an enemy. Faith makes you realize you are surrounded by God.” 11 likes
“If you focus on your problems or your frustrations, your attitude is going to be negative and defeated. But when you put your focus on God and His promises for your life, your attitude will immediately change.” 6 likes