Start by marking “Dirty Little Freaks” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Freaks

Dirty Little Freaks

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  661 Ratings  ·  126 Reviews
Meet Jade Daniels, she hates her name, hates her life and hates people in general. She loves sex, loves her roommate, and loves her secret obsession, learning. Now she loves a guy with a stunning green mohawk, lickable abs and a mind as filthy as hers.

But Jade learned long ago that nothing but misery lasts forever, and happiness is fleeting at best.

A punk rock story about
238 pages
Published January 2nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Freaks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Freaks

.... I .....
... I...... lovedtheheroine.

..Review to come :-)
Jaden Wilkes
Nov 22, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
So here comes that awkward moment when, as the author, I'm supposed to review my own novel. Of course I want to shove it in everyone's face and scream, "Five stars, bitches." But I won't. Instead I will say that this is the strongest character yet, I'm not a fan of first person present, but Jade demanded it. She took over and I felt at times I was just channeling her story, not creating it.

I'm getting better. This I know is true. Will you like it? I don't know. I do know I will improve every tim
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
4 **Funny As Hell** Stars!!!
This was my first book by this author and I totally love her writing style!!

***Review to Come***
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 Raunchy Stars

Meet Jade aka Jack Daniels....She works in a sex shop. She is also a dirty whore and loves it.

photo 9105342_zps9b3ad79a.gif

She goes out with her BFF Eva one night and meets a guy in Eva's BF's band. Hush is a musician and hits it off with Jade after doing some coke and getting it on with her in a nasty bathroom.

They hit it off and fall in love rather quickly have tons of raunchy sex. What better way to say I love you than to be fucked in front of a crowd as the band is playing and to have a threesome with
Menna
May 27, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was really enjoying all the dirty talking and crazy fucked up life they were living And the crazy bad-ass heroine at first and i felt sorry for her at some point but i also was irked by her desperation,low self steam and whore-ish behavior!
At first i was like,Oh yeah,a hero with a filthy mouth who knows how to use it right...!

It was really crazy smoking hot,they were going at it everywhere like cats in heat.....

but then at the middle(the threesome) i was like...

Evens so i like threesome mos
Elaine
May 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Buddy read with the lovely Menna

photo tumblr_myv5q9Yivj1ry4q0lo1_500_zps5997a95a.gif

Caryn Watson Watz Books and Teasers
Oh wow this book is awesome the sex scenes are so detailed without being over the top that it feels like your actually watching them at it. The characters are moody confused and enjoy punk rock and I found very likable even with jades mood swings. Story line is addictive and keeps you hooked right to the end. Add it to your to be read list today

*****Arc copy for review****
Charmaine Stephens
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
I felt like this was just what I needed at the moment. I had recently finished a sad story. And this was the perfect pick me up book. It was hilarious! I love Jade's sense of humor. And her brutal honesty. I'm sure some people probably got annoyed with her many times. But I didn't really. I think because the way it was written made you understand her. I felt sympathy for her & I was rooting for her the entire time. I hate the way her mother treated her growing up. Its so sad. And no child de ...more
AleJandra
****4 REALLY DIRTY STARS****
description

Este es mi libro favorito de Jaden Wilkes.

La historia no es muy compleja. Lo que me atrajo y me mantuvo enganchada fue la protagonista.

Jade Daniels
description

Es raro que una protagonista me agrade mucho, en este caso Jade lo consiguió. Si es slutty, y tiene un sin fin de defectos. Pero me encanto, su actitud, personalidad, la forma en la que actúa.
Principalmente su idea de aparentar ser tonta, y concuerdo, muchas veces ser lista, crea mas problemas y enemigos.

Hush

El prota
Pearl Reads
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
5 Tattooed Punk Rock Stars!

Another Jaden Wilkes master piece. I swear I freakin love her books.

Jade is amazing. She is smart, sassy and sexy. Only she can't show people how smart she is. Her mom did her best to show her when she was younger that she is not better than anyone else. Long story short, her mom is a bitch! Jade lives a simple life with her best fiend and likes to party. She likes drugs, she likes sex and she has no shame. Then she meets Hush and boy do sparks fly. I liked Hush from
Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch
DIRTY & HOT!!
*contains crazy sex & drug use
4 stars
This is not your boy meets meek mouse girl typical story, thank JEEBUS!! This is a story that consists of raw dirty sex & crazy ass young love, at its best. If you’re looking for the lost girl that needs saving…..keep looking you won’t find her here. Hearts and flowers…keep it moving…
Dirty Little Freaks is a gritty story that consists of sexy, drugs, and, rock & roll. I loved this book. In it we meet Jade, a freak that lets her
Karen Peacock
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this book! I highly recommend this book if you like stories that are chalked full of hot, bad boy rockstars, and all the angst that goes along with that lifestyle. Wait, did I mention the hot sex that was in this book. Oh it will have all of your girl or boy parts hot and bothered.

Jade comes from a difficult childhood. To forget all of her problems, she likes to party, drink and hook-up with no strings attached. She meets Hush and instantly she is taken with this mysterious rocker. I lov
Dana
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received a beta copy of this book from the author.

Dirty little freaks is a true punk rock love story. Yes it is crude, crass and like the title says "dirty" but is is fucking romantic!! I'm sorry but this book has brought out my inner sailor so there may be a few curse words thrown around lol.
Jade is one tough bitch! All she is looking for right now is a good time, hang out with her best friend Eva, have some drinks, get high and find a hot guy for a quick fuck. What she didn't expect was to m
Danielle (~Dani~)

I feel like I need to take a shower to wash all the filth I've acquired from reading this dirty, dirty book. Ahh, I'm exaggerating a tiny bit...kinda ;)
Ok, not really. It's true. There's a lot of kinky action performed in a fairly creative fashion. Lots of partying/drug use. Combine all that with punk rockers & some interesting mc's & you got Dirty Little Freaks.
I liked it...but I'm slightly strange & super bored lately.
Debbie♥ love my Ducks♥
Loved this book! The humor the first part of the book was great and it would have been a 4.5 if it hadn't slowed down the second half of the book with that snark. Jade is a no holds barred gal that isn't afraid to try crazy sex.
Kim BookJunkie

The first 90% of this book was unequivocally stellar! I was soooo captivated by the characters and their story that I was viscerally affected; when they were happy, I felt happy and when they had a break up, I honestly felt down! Although the story is not at all unique, the characters were exceptionally unusual. The male mc plays bass in a punk rock band and has a mohawk while the extremely interesting female main character works in a sex shop and dyes her hair green. With lots of drugs
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Candice Gilbert Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

BOOOOYYYAAHHHHHHH MUTHA FUCKA! I think I'm in LLLUUUVVVVdescription

I'm totally...description

Dayyy-YUM! This book cracked me the fuck up!
description

It had some totally sad moments and some...description

I seriously wanted to reach in and do a massive bitch slappin' to Hush
description

Like seriously wanted to give that mutha the...
description

Jade was the shit! B'atch craked me up!
description

So if you're looking for some dirty, a bit 'o fun raunchy hotness with some hilarious characters, this is the book for you.

It even had an HEA...

Peace out!
Candice
Menna

but then at the middle(the threesome) i was like...

Evens so i like threesome mos
Romance Readers Retreat
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. I kinda loved this book and here's why. One, the writing is good. Jaden's writing is super easy to read and it's not littered with grammatical mistakes like so many other arcs you read now-a-days. Her book is also low on the long windedness. (No that's not a word but you know what I mean) I like an author who gets straight to the point of the story, otherwise I find myself skimming useless details. Second, the sex! God Bless ...more
Amie Knight
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. I kinda loved this book and here's why. One, the writing is good. Jaden's writing is super easy to read and it's not littered with grammatical mistakes like so many other arcs I read now-a-days. Her book is also low on the long windedness. (No that's not a word but you know what I mean) I like an author who gets straight to the point of the story, otherwise I find myself skimming useless details. Second, the sex! God Bless Am ...more
Tracey
Dirty exhibitional sex, threesomes and moe sex........

Wow there's a lot of sex in this book and I mean a lot! There's also a story and romance and Hush.......

Jade has had a bad childhood but her friend Eva was always there through her teens, they both screw around and have fun.

Eva's last one night stand is hanging around and has a friend apparently! Enter Hush *sigh*. How they meet is rather dysfunctional, but sexy and the journey of Jade and Hush begins.

As mentioned there is lots of sex in thi
Moon Reviews
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange of an honest review!!! Ok!!! It is not your typical rockstar romance!!! I loved it though!!! In the first pages I was a little bothered by the language and the sex but as the story goes you understand that it is made on purpose!!! To show the rebellion after a broken childhood, the lack of affection that goes with it, and all sort of psychological aspects of the characters!!! In a way it is needed so please continue on reading!!! It is a well written book with an ...more
Book Junky Girls
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
So with this one I need to start off with a warning. There is allot a cussing, drugs, and crazy sex. While I in no way approve of drugs this is just a book not real life.

Jade is all about having a crazy punk rock time with no strings, but when she meets Hush she wants things she never wanted before. Hush is her equal in every way and he loves her if only he could truly let her in.

But instead he leaves with no explanation and disappears. When they meet again can they figure out if there's anythi
Kimmy Brown
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP...this book is genius. It was rude filthy and funny as hell. I loved Jades character she didnt give a crap and said what she thinks i loved that...Hush is a mohawk god and filthy..Im sat here thinking why the hell havent i read this sooner. Jade reminds me of a certain potty mouth person who i adore and love you know who you are. But anyone looking for a sex filled filthy book with laughs and more freaking laughs this is the book. Im In a mood i read it so fast

5 deserved stars loved it
Ashley
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Such a great punk rock love story. This story is very raw. So do NOT read it if you don't like drugs, sex(crazy & kinky), and rock n roll! If you don't have a problem with that, than what the hell are you waiting for???

Jade is filthy and crazy and has an extremely dirty mind. We need more bitches like her!

Hush is pure hot sexiness and has a dirty fucking mouth!

The sex in this is insanely hot but the love story is what makes this a fantastic book!

Great work Jaden!
Heidi
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did enjoy the story. I liked Jade, thought she was a scream at times! Dirty talker Hush was hot. I got to the end and felt it was just a bit (view spoiler) . Not that I don't want my HEA's. It's got great sex, plenty of it in fact and some m/f/m action too. The plot just got a bit lost somewhere towards the end. I'm wavering between 3.5 to 4 stars on this one.
Pixie
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book sums up life quite nicely:
1. Sex should always be dirty and fun
2. If it feels good don’t worry too much about looking like an idiot (a.k.a. be willing to laugh at yourself)
3. Coke is never a good idea. Or free drugs in general...say no.

I docked it a star because the happy ending pissed me off. You can’t have everything.
Steph
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-on-kindle
I so loved this book! I couldn't put it down, totally addictive reading. Jaden Wilkes has a wicked sense of humour and a brilliant writing style that grips you from the get go. She created an awesome character in Jade. Although she has her insecurities, she's a strong independent woman who has been through shit but dragged herself out of it. Hush is just delicious, you all need to read this!
Miranda Elaine
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I truly loved! Hush was to die for and Jade was a punk girl I could relate too! Loved them and this book!
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So, When I heard this was going be Punk Rock book with lots of kinky sex, of course my reaction was GREAT!

I was not let down! Dirty Little Freaks is a true love story in the dirtiest way possible. Not only is this book sexy, gritty, hot, and, kinky but it is a fantastic love story that kept me rooting for the pair the whole way through the book!

Jaden Wilkes wrote a story that will turn you and make you feel tingly in all kinds of places, but make your heart swell at the same time. This story is
Some Like It Hot!: Bloggers needed for ARC and Release Day Blitz! 3 26 Dec 30, 2013 03:48PM
  • Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #1; Black Cat Records, #4)
  • Wicked End (Wicked End, #1)
  • Lily (Captive to the Dark, #4)
  • Crimson Reign (The Crimson Nights Saga, #1)
  • Loving Link (Love and Music, #2)
  • Vampire (Desires of Blood #1)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Claiming Addison (69 Bottles, #1)
  • A Need So Insatiable (Hearts #1)
  • That Which Destroys Me
  • Rock'n Tapestries (Rock'n Tapestries, #1)
  • Hot Rock
  • Blood Stained Tranquility (Ryze, #2)
  • Rock It (Rule Breakers #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 "Poisoned" (My Masters' Nightmare, #4)
  • Trigger (The Pericolo Series)
  • Denying Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #3)
  • Breaking Her (Ever After, #0.5)
I write the things that keep me up at night.

Join my mailing list to keep on top of new releases, get excerpts and sneak peeks, have access to exclusive giveaways, and collect some kick ass crock pot recipes. ;)
More about Jaden Wilkes

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I feel like I just sucked a Care Bear’s dick, I’m so full of cute right now.” 10 likes
“I might look like a lame fucking creeper when I’m trying to flirt,” 5 likes