Start by marking “Ricochet” as Want to Read:
Ricochet

Ricochet

(T-FLAC #15.5)

Hannah Endicott's only purpose for traveling half a world away to Ecuador is to retrieve what her feckless best friend appropriated to invest in yet another bad business venture. Unwillingly drawn into meeting his new associates, she overhears a nefarious plot and instantly goes from irritated to terrified.

The right person, in the wrong place, at the worst possible time.
Published November 11th 2013 by Adair Digital

To ask other readers questions about Ricochet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ricochet

Start your review of Ricochet
Desere
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The men of T-FLAC are back and they are sexier, hotter and more awesome than ever!

This time around the author takes us on the journey of to-die-for-sex-on-legs-make-my-knees-go-weak-take-me-now-am yours Grayston!

In the middle of the most important mission of his career he comes face to face with the one and only woman he has ever loved and also left at the altar three years ago.

He immediately goes into high alert, he needs to get her out of harms way along with his idiot brother and not to
Rachel
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a T-FLAC novella and it has all the terrorists, shooting, adrenaline inducing moments and wild chases you expect when these elite operatives are involved. It also has a awesome hero and heroine in Grayson and Hannah.

When Grayson's brother Colton inadvertently drags Hannah into a terrorist plot, it's a total coincidence that Gray is there to save the day. She's there to get the money back Colton has stolen, nothing more. The last thing she expects to see is Gray.

Watch as the sparks
Hollie
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A new Cherry Adair book... and it is sooo very good!!
No one does romantic suspense like Cherry Adair does and this book is in good company with all of the others!
A novella about T-flac operative Grayson Burke. While on a mission to bring down his arch nemesis Stonefish on board the floating mansion, Stone's Throw, who does he come across?? The woman who got away..Hannah Endicott. The love of his life..also the one who left him. Can he bring down the bad guys and be able to bring Hannah back into
Leila
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This may have been a novella, but I really enjoyed the story. I liked that the heroine didn't rely on the hero to save her, she had her own plans mapped out. I love that Cherry writes characters that you stand up and root for, they aren't static and cut from a mold, they are vibrant and interesting. I love a good series and this series has enough character in the characters to keep me interested for a long time.
DianeG
Another T-FLAC book by Cherry Adair. I won't go into the storyline--it's a short one and I don't want to give it away. Just know that Hannah and Grayson had something special 3 years ago and he's determined this time around that no terrorist or anyone else will get in the way of having Hannah and that something special back.
Stephanie
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Hannah and Grayson's story. It was fun and action-filled. The twist of Hannah being diabetic was interesting and well entwined. Cherry did a great job with that. Another awesome addition to her popular T-FLAC series.
Michelle Wehner
The story is really short.
Cindy
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
T-Flac Operative Grayson Burke has finally found the bad guy he has been searching years for. He and his team board the yacht under the cover of darkness, only to discover his brother Colton is mixed up in the mess, along with Hannah Endicott, the woman he left at the alter 3 years before, the only woman he has ever loved.
Hannah is already quite angry at Colton. He has "borrowed" hers, and his mom's life savings for a "sure thing" deal. All Hannah wants is to get the moms' money back, and get
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Ricochet by Cherry Adair

T-Flac operative Grayson Burke is on a mission and unbelievably finds his lost love on board the yacht. Hannah Endicott has always loved Grayson, but thinking him one of the bad guys, chose an alternate path. Now he's saved her life and knows he's really one of the good guys. Maybe she needs to rethink her options.

Wow, sparks fly on this quick paced T-Flac short story. It's like being dropped into the middle of a wild storm. Instant attraction, heart pounding stress, and
Amazeballs Book Addicts
I'm a huge Cherry Adair fan and one of my favorite series is the TFLAC series. This was a short, but sweet TFLAC book with great characters. Hannah and Grayson are both very well written hero and heroine. I love that Cherry Adair always makes both hero and heroine very capable and strong. Never weak and boring. My only downfall with this book was that it was so short and usually with all her TFLAC novels there is as much suspense as there is romance, this one was lacking that suspense for me, ...more
Tina
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced, high action and classic Adair wit and suspense. This book takes a unique heroine with diabetes, and draws her into an international espionage. Enter an old flame and you have the classic wrong place, wrong time, worst luck ever scenario. I loved Hannah for her sharp wit and quick thinking. Grayson is a great hero with a serious history he has to overcome with Hannah. She doesn't give in to him easily and I loved the tension between these two as the bullets flew. Another wonderful ...more
Tina
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
T-FLAC is back! There are not too many short stories that I feel are complete, but Cherry Adair nails it from beginning to end in this fast paced, action packed suspense, and you do not want to miss the hot interactions between Grayson and Hannah. If you have never read one of Cherrys books this would be a great one to start with. But dont be surprised if you find yourself wanting to read every one of them when you are finished. I highly recommend reading Ricochet. ...more
Molly
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I had to keep reminding myself it was a novella. I think because of the brevity, it just wasn't what I expect from Ms. Adair.

Hot T-FLAK operatives, woman in distress, bad guys about to blow a ship sky high...yup it was all in there. It just all went by to fast and tidy. I never developed any feelings for Gray and Hannah, I wasn't invested in the outcome.

Also, it really annoys me when an e-book is poorly edited!

It's a quick diversion.
Jan
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another brilliant read by Cherry Adair. Fast packed lots of action yet great play between the main characters Gray and Hannah. Past history, she hates him and fate brings them back together in the most dangerous situation, terrorist, diamonds, bombs and shot out and sparks flying from the couple. What will she do when she finds out the truth what he does for a living and why he didn't turn up for their wedding. Amongst all this she has to deal with diabetes. Loved it!
Kristina
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
What a great paced exciting book, every page has something awesome! Action, sexual tension and steamy scenes on every page, never a dull moment!
The only thing that was lacking was more pages, I want more! Gimme!
At first I wasn't so sure on the whole main character having diabetes, but it brought a whole different perspective to a character who isn't perfect and actually has to think about her health for once vs characters who are perfect and have nothing to worry about.
Kris
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vey hot intense story I know it was a novella but still too short! Gray is perfect the sex is hot and it had a great happy ending. Hannah deserved nothing less I'm waiting for more stories from the tflac series!!
Cheryl
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great T-Flac story by Cherry Adair. This one may have been short but it sure packed a big size punch. I really liked the interaction between Grayson and Hannah in this book, and how Hannah didn't let her diabetes prevent her from keeping up with everyone else.
Ella
Dec 13, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
too short story. no wonder miss it first time reading tflac series
Danielles
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ebook kobo Weer helemaal geweldig!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lanie
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was written by the Cherry Adair that I couldn't get enough of. Even though it was short, I really enjoyed it.
Glenda Bettin
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG loved Hannah, what a powerful lady
Anne
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2014-bir
Good story! Wish there had been a bit more to the wrap up.
Helen J Rolfe
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
awesome, edge of your seat book! Very sexy hero too :-)
Mandieka
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing book. wish it were longer
Mandi
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorites and that's saying a lot bc I've read and loved everything Cherry has written! My only complaint, I want more!!! ;)
Theresa Hurley
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this series! Great read! Very fast paced and exciting!
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
Despite being a novella, I think this is my favorite Cherry Adair book yet. I do think that Hannah's turn around was really sudden.
Michelle Tempted By Books
Hannah was annoying but the story was otherwise great.
cindal
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always love Cherry Adair books and she certainly does not disappoint with Ricochet so pick it up and begin reading you will be glad you did.
Ingrid
Apr 02, 2015

• Shadow Warrior (Shadow Riders, #4)
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries #2)
  • Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
  • Always the Bridesmaid (Never the Bride #1)
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • The Vixen (Wicked Wallflowers, #2)
  • The Governess (Wicked Wallflowers, #3)
  • The Captain's Wallflower
  • The Bluestocking (Wicked Wallflowers, #4)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • An Inconvenient Trilogy:Three Regency Romances (Inconvenient Trilogy, #1-3)
  • The Country Guesthouse (Sullivan's Crossing, #5)
  • Hallow Be the Haunt (Krewe of Hunters #22.5; 1001 Dark Nights #69)
  • Tightrope (Burning Cove, #3)
  • What Rose Forgot
  • Rebel Hard (Hard Play, #2)
  • Times Change (Time and Again: Hornblower-Stone #2)
Always an adventurer in life as well as writing, New York Times best-selling author Cherry Adair moved halfway across the globe from Cape Town, South Africa to the United States in her early years to become a interior designer. Now a resident of the Pacific Northwest she shares the award- winning adventures of her fictional T-FLAC counter terrorism operatives with her readers.

Cherry settled in

T-FLAC (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • The Mercenary (T-FLAC, #1)
  • Kiss and Tell (T-FLAC #2; Wright Family #1)
  • Hide and Seek (T-FLAC #3; Wright Family #2)
  • In Too Deep (T-FLAC #4; Wright Family #3)
  • Out of Sight (T-FLAC #5; Wright Family #4)
  • On Thin Ice (T-FLAC #6; Wright Family #5)
  • Hot Ice (T-FLAC #7; Black Rose Trilogy #1)
  • Edge of Danger (T-FLAC, #8; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #1)
  • Edge Of Fear (T-FLAC #9; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #2)
  • Edge of Darkness (T-FLAC, #10; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #3 )