Start by marking “Loving Drake (It's Always Been You, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Loving Drake (It's Always Been You, #1.5)

Loving Drake

(It's Always Been You #1.5)

Balancing married life and running a business could be beyond tiresome, but Lily was bent on making both sides of her life thriving and happy, and she did. For a while anyway.

Perfect life.
Perfect husband.
Could we really have it all?
Published February 14th 2014 (first published February 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Loving Drake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Drake

Start your review of Loving Drake (It's Always Been You, #1.5)
Julie
ENJOYED VERY MUCH!
Jade Simcox (3 Degrees Of Fiction)
I love Lily and Drake and I think they are amazing characters, but this book for me was pointless. No real story to it, very short and not worth the hassle of reading.
I loved Lily's Mistake, there was a lot going on in that book, a good plot and good characters and I came to love Lily and Drake. I think this book was a way to get a big more money from people while trying to carry on the story.
I can't choose between Lily and Drake to say who is my favourite character, they are both great. Drake
Terri
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Yum!! I absolutely LOVED this. Great little continuation of Drake and Lily's story. These two characters are so HOT together. I have to say that Pamela really knows how to write a love/sex scene...very well! Drake just knows exactly what to do!! LOL. Looking forward to the next. I highly recommend this series. It's a great story. I will definitely will be moving on to all of Pamela's other books.
Angela
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although I LOVE Pamela Ann books I can't help but feel cheated with this "Novella" OK I get that novellas are short stories but I felt it wasn't even short it wasn't even a story. It was like a chapter! I felt like I was hit over the head and robbed! I am still wondering a day later what happened. I know I bought the book but was it even a book? I need more...it should have been free! I still love you Pamela Ann but I was really disappointed in this one! I gave it a 4 because I did love it but I ...more
Yessenia Andaverde
Jun 14, 2015 rated it liked it
The book was cute, but I didn't find a plot behind it. Yeah, I get that the intention was to show us a bit of their life together, but it felt more like a prolog than a real book. The problems between the main characters are caused by jealousy, which are only insecurity and lack of confidence.
Yve
Feb 16, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS~
I love Lily and Drake, and after everything they've been through, I just want them to have their HEA...and you get some of that in Loving Drake, but with all of Lily's insecurities, it's hard to say that they're there yet. I'm looking forward to seeing if they can get everything worked out get past their insecurities and finally get the HEA they both deserve.
Gloria Elena
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
This is a very short novella (like super short 49 pages long); it can be read in 45 minutes.
It was nice to revisit these characters, but frankly nothing much happens in terms of plot.
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another good read, again would recommend this book :)
Michelle
Jul 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Terrible

Missing words, grammatical errors, spelling mistakes. Abrupt ending, childish and immature characters. Won’t be reading the next instalment. Sorry to be so harsh.
Elizabeth Moore
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good but too expensive for length

Felt this could have been put together with the next one - instead of making it 3 books for more revenue as far too short for the price.
Janell Wheeler
Dec 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a quick short story. The ending of Lily's mistake was not a cliff, it gave you your HEA so to me this story was just a little bonus. I had kind of thought it would be in Drake's POV but it was still a fun little read. It was mainly a set up for the next book. But to be fore warned it does leave you on a little cliffy. Nothing to drastic but it was there. And having the 3rd book already there, I can tell you it starts off literally right where this one leaves off so try to have them all ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love reading how incredibly sexy Drake has become now that he is married, not that he wasn't before. I mean hell Lily's Mistake is one of my Fave's!! But this book changed him from intense to Perfectly intense and incredible and hot and Shmexy. Pamela has taken this story the next level of brilliance! I will admit I am a little jealous of Lily( yeah I know it is fictional) but I dream a little dream as I read how Drake just worships Lilly***SWOON****
This series just reached a whole new level
Sherry Galloway studdard
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again Pamela Ann has written a great story. I have always loved Lily and Drake.
I don't want to give spoilers so I will try and keep it vague. I will saw that Lilyand Drake
Burned up the pages with there chemistry. It was defiantly worth the read.
I can't wait for the next book in the series from what I read it in this book the next one is really
going to have some angst in it. Pamela Ann my friend you did it again.
Patricia’s Book Summaries
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was hot, as usual. The jealousy cliche was a bit too much, but at least it was settled pretty well. The only complaint I have is that I thought this was a one-shot novella. Oh well. I guess I just have to wait for the last book to come out, which won't be for awhile with this author's general tardiness in regards to publishing her books.
Wanda
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GOOD BUT TOO SHORT

I love anything regarding Drake and Lily. This was a good "teaser" leading to the next story of Loving Lily and I am hoping that she is pregnant and hoping Hugh pulls through. I can't wait until July. Thank you Pamela, now I am onto reading the Torn series. You are just wonderful and very talented.
J.L.
Jun 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked the story but it was too short. The story is really about Lily being insecure. Okay there is some hot sex. In my opinion this is not really a novella. I like Pamela Ann, I liked this storyline but I am not sure what value this short piece added.

I read this an ebook or should I say a really short, short story on my Kindle app.
Angie
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This novella is short, which is how all novellas are that I have read so I am not disappointed in that at all. The story did leave me wanting more of Lily and Drake and I can not wait until Pamela releases the next book! Lily and Drake have a special kind of chemistry and it was nice to read about it as we got a peek into their married life. Where do they go next?
Mandy Saial
This is a Novella (1.5) to be read after consuming Lily's mistake , book #1 in Pamela Ann's It's always been you series.
I am glad i read this little Gem ,because it's the next step in the story and without reading it you would miss vital parts of Drake & Lily's emotional storyline between book #1 an book #2 coming out in DEC.
I am looking foreword to reading more of this series.
Meagan
Dec 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The grammar in this novella is horrendous. As short as this little novella is, surely 20minutes could have been spent to double check the grammar and wording. I don't care to have to try and decipher what word was actually meant to be in the place that another currently sits. I love Lil and Drake, but the grammar dropped my rating on it big time.
Kelly
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Drake

This was a short read. It leaves you on the edge of your seat. I have a feeling Loving Lily will have some twists and turns in it. I bet Shannon and the intern try to tear Lily and Drake apart. Can't wait for the next book!!!! This was a great read!
Jyoti Achameesing
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it
I was very disappointed with this book. Pamela is one of my most favorite author. Honestly Lily's insecurities were too much to deal with . Drake kept being on the edge. I hope the next book catches and there is HEA!
Anaee
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
Loving Drake was okay, not a bad okay, it just lets itself get read (I know, weird phrasing). Anyway, it was nice, a quick read. 2.5 stars.

“I just want to love you right, baby.”
Pushy
Dec 07, 2013 rated it liked it
I loved Drake and Lily so it was really good to re-read Lily's mistake' before reading this short novella. Not a bad read, I just question whether it was really necessary. Still, I can't wait for the next instalment from Drake's POV.
Alizon
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cd_authors
A fun, short read! Loved finally getting a glimpse of what happens next with Lily and Drake...the ending definitely leads up to the next book and I can't wait to see how their story concludes in Loving Lily which the author has posted will be out this year!
Denise
Apr 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great look into married life of Drake and Lily. It was nice to see that Lily still wanted to run her own business and not rely on Drake for everything. Not much to the plot but it's a nice look into married life for them.
Kacey Hamford
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book and I was a little disappointed with this novella as I thought the story didn't really go anywhere, I felt as if this book could have been put onto the end of book 1.
I was still looking forward to reading it and I loved having that little bit more of Drake and Lily.
Julie Healey
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Drake and Lily, so happy to see more of them. Can't wait for Loving Lily.
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book needed an editor. The grammar was so poor it was hard to understand at times. Aside from that, there was no plot. Hopefully Loving Lily will be better because I enjoyed Lily's Mistake.
Becca Mitchell
Apr 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Liked it but I thought it was really short for a novella. It was more like a chapter and should have been free.
adnke
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

what a cliff hanger can't wait for Loving Lily. Drake and Lilies love is everlasting even through all the ups and downs. Pamela Ann has done it again

• Remy (Real, #3)
  • Tyrant Academy (The Boys of Westview Academy #3)
  • Winter: A High School Bully Romance (Sunset Beach High, #2)
  • Along Came Baby
  • Revenge Academy (The Boys of Westview Academy #2)
  • Bully Academy (The Boys of Westview Academy #1)
  • The Do-Over
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)
  • Craving Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #2)
  • Tangled
  • Decisive Moments (In Time, #2)
  • Desolate (Immortal Rose Trilogy, #1)
  • Loving Bad
  • Bayward Street
  • Deadly Crush (Deadly Trilogy, #1)
  • Catching Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #1)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

It's Always Been You (3 books)
  • Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You, #1)
  • Loving Lily (It's Always Been You, #2)