Start by marking “Touch to Surrender (Touch, #3)” as Want to Read:
Touch to Surrender (Touch, #3)

Touch to Surrender

(Touch #3)

Brayden Zeagler accepted his bisexuality a long time ago and he has his girlfriend's full support, but that doesn’t mean he has plans to act on it. With his strict father's words going on a loop in his head, he tells himself he's more than happy to keep his scenes with Master Cooper non-sexual. Brayden already has his beloved Evangeline; surely he doesn’t need a second par ...more
Published July 16th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Touch to Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch to Surrender

warhawke
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kinky fuckers
Type: Book 3 (Novella) from Touch series
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:
Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni
4 Golden Cocks

Brayden Zeagler was happy with his relationship with his girlfriend Evangeline Lacroix. Since meeting their Master Mark Cooper, he started opening up and accepting who he really was. Admitting he's a sub had been liberating. But accepting his sexuality and his attraction to Mark required a little more work.

While our love for each other has strengthened, a new bond has tied us to Mark in a way where
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 Stars***

Indecision is a heartless bitch. Confliction is a goddamn cunt. Vulnerability is a fucking hag.

I most definitely enjoyed the dynamic between this threesome...especially with this book focusing more on Brayden and Mark.

Brayden, Brayden, Brayden....he stole my heart with his vulnerability. When he wasn't finally taking what he wanted, I just wanted to jump through my kindle and grab him!

description

Mark is the perfect combination of patient and aggressive. He's in tune with what both his
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

My favorite so far, for obvious reasons.

And Mark, Evangeline and Brayden remain are still my favorite couple so far.
Catherine
*** 3.5 Stars ***

Not a standalone story. I appreciated that Dee kept it sexy, while delving a little farther into the emotional and psychological aspects of relationships and sex that I was missing in the previous novella.
Mercedes
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this as part of Touch: The Complete Series
Kiri Fiona
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars…

Well then. Hello, newly discovered genre of smut.

Synopsis:

Brayden Zeagler, of Twice The Touch fame, ends up alone with Master Cooper while his girlfriend goes shopping. Will he be able to shut out his father's narrow-minded voiceover long enough to take what he wants? Who am I kidding - of course he will, and we get to go along for the ride!

What I loved:

Cara Dee, you wonderful, filthy minded genius, you. I didn't even know M/M was something I'd get down with, but I totally did. This was an excellent first foray into
Kim
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets hotter and hotter. Cara Dee knows how to write. This is a mmf contemporary story told from a different POV than the last book, but same partners.
Mina
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This book is a great contrast from Twice the Touch, the second book in the touch series, where you had confident and assured Mark guiding both Brayden and Lina, but this book on the other hand we get to delve into the psyche of Brayden.
First thing I noticed about Brayden was that he had a certain innocent honesty about him, and you can help but feel connected to him through it. You can tell he is shy and caring, but at the same time he is struggling to accept his sexual needs, something we have
Awilk -never sleeps-
This continues the story from Twice the Touch.

Another hot, steamy read from Cara Dee, with some hot man on man loving.

Cara Dee is becoming one of my favourite authors for when I am in the mood for some mindless smutty times.
Mrs. Reader
Finally Brayden makes a move without much thought to his father. He makes a move without Evangeline being there he just goes for it. I had to stand up and shout for him I mean really he finally grew a spine. This one is as hot as the other two Kayla is a cute as can be with her "little " routine.
Lisa
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say?? It's Cara Dee! Few write sex scenes like her to start. Then add m/m/f and m/m??? UGH!!! I'm really hoping she'll write more m/m or at least m/m/f!

Only complaint? Way to short! LOL

More of my review at: http://literarynook.com/touchtosurren...
Jaime
A little too short.It was great to get Brayden's POV when he was trying to accept his feelings for Mark.
Louise

GOD, this was good.
So good.
Way beyond my expectations.
But that seems to happen every damn time I crack open a Cara Dee novel.
...
She's a witch, I tell you.
A kinky marshmallow witch and I love her.
description

I was so worried Brayden's story would be mishandled - should have known better, m'lady Dee can do no wrong - because it's such a sensitive and prevalent subject (view spoiler). You can fuck it up so damn easily.
But Dee didn't do this. She didn't ev
Rebecca Austin
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Brayden Zeagler knows he is bisexual but that doesn't mean he's going to act on it due to the brainwashing he has received from his dad that it is completely wrong. Yet when he and his girlfriend, Evangeline Lacroix, end up doing some scenes with Mark Cooper he knows and wants something more but still won't act on it.

Will Mark and be able to show Brayden that it isn't wrong to deny who you really are and that you need to be yourself above all else?

This book is a lot deeper than the other books a
Liv
4.5 Stars

This book followed the characters from book #2, Twice the Touch, though this time from Brayden’s POV. Brayden was known to shy away from sexual intimacy with men because of his past. Since he’s gotten more comfortable with his Master, he went way farther than he ever imagined. Though his head still struggled with what his heart wanted to tell him. His feelings for his girlfriend Evangeline were stronger but there was more than that. Because he developed feelings for another person as
Barb
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a continuation of Brayden, Lina & Mark's story form the Touch series and a good addition. the last book ended abruptly without a resolution on Brayden's feelings about his sexuality and this story brings it full circle him working through his issues. There were no concrete answers for him, but he does begin to heal from some emotional wounds. I like that they end with a HFN.
Sophie
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5🌟
It was so good but just ended way to quickly 😩
Rach Lawrence
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I was provided a copy of Touch to Surrender by the author. I am not compensated for my honest opinion.*

Brayden and his girlfriend Evangeline have embarked on a Master/sub/sub relationship with Master Cooper, which works out well for everyone. Mark, their Master, enjoys having two subs, even if he’d like to take his non-sexual relationship with Brayden further. Brayden can’t bring himself to admit out loud that he’s bisexual, and he certainly isn’t able to act on it after his father drilled into
Annery
**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

This has been my favorite installment of the series so far and I must say it's because Brayden is the only character who seems to be risking anything from the group we've met. Kayla always knew what she wanted and found it in Nicholas in the first few pages of Look But Don't Touch Book 1 & Nicholas save for a brief period which happens before the book starts is right on board. In Twice the Touch Book 2 we got Brayden & Evangeline: a sweet couple looking to get into
Jen
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
"Touch to Surrender", the third book in the "Touch" series by Cara Dee, is a direct sequel to "Twice to Touch" and still features Mark, Evangeline, and Brayden. This installment deals with Brayden finally accepting his feelings towards Mark.

You could sense the hesitation that Brayden was going through in "Twice to Touch" and he's still trying to come to grips with his emotions in the first part of "Touch to Surrender". This really was Brayden's story more than anyone else's and it was told reall
Kiki Sidira
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
We all struggle daily with what we could/should/would be, with the stereotypes, the things that everyone expects from us, what others deem acceptable. Things that do not match our wants.
This book evolves around that. About overcoming whatever is in our minds and daring to be happy.
Coming to the erotic part of the book, what was missing was a detailed threesome scene. I mean, if you are going to give Brayden his sexual freedom, we need something bigger that a couple of lines of how they spend th
Michele Adams
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book comes from the POV of Brayden, who is part of the trio'ed relationship of Mark and Evangeline. Confused by his feelings for men he struggles between his upbringing and his attraction. I liked how it got inside a man's head on being bi-sexual and the understanding/ guidance Mark provides him. Very well written by the author based on the topic. The third in the series I find this the most mild of the 3 book as far as scenes.
Anne
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I finally finished this book last night and I can’t find the right words to describe how much I loved it.

To see Brayden finally let go of (some, not all. Not yet) the hate his father spewed onto him was a thing of beauty.
It was pure perfection. The three of them are a perfect match and I have a feeling they will be very happy together
Erina
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, menage, 2015-read
I am becoming more and more addicted towards Mark, Brayden and Lina! My only problem will be why does this part of the series soo short!! It feels like a tease wanting more of the trio but end too soon. Hope to read more of them.
Pimm Cullen
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read a lot of Cara's work and it never fails me. It isn't just smut for the sake of smut, (not that that is bad, it's just that Cara always delivers more) there is plot, characters the you can feel for and empathise with, oh & good writing!
Smooch
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This, I think, has been my favorite of the series so far. You really get a sense of Brayden's struggle and how Mark and Lina try to help him with it.

As a good writer, we're definitely left with questions. I'd really love to read more about this triad.
Josie Beckmann
Awww, Brayden!

Can I just say that I hate Clarke Zeagler? He had no right to make his only son feel ashamed for his choices and sexuality. On the other side of the coin, I love Mark.
Ceci
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ohhh ohhh ohhh, I might start reading slash after this. So hot and juicy encounters with Marck. Really liked it!
Shena
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lord have MERCY... That was just HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Kim
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, love how this series interacts with each other. Like most good books didn't want this one to end. Will anxiously wait for the next in the series.

• The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • Private Investigations
  • The Trip
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast #2)
  • A Game of Dress-Up
  • If It Flies (Market Garden #3)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Breaking Perfect
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • Sophie's Sweet Temptation (Sweet Temptations #1)
  • Cowboy Waltz (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana related)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • His
  • Crafty Bastards (Suncoast Society, #12)
  • From Temptation (Deliver Us, #2)
  • 17 Black and 29 Red (Stockholm Syndrome, #2)
  • Renewing Hope (In Your World, #2)
  • Just A Step Away

I'm often stoically silent or, if the topic interests me, a chronic rambler. In other words, I can discuss writing forever and ever. Fiction, in particular. The love story—while a huge draw and constantly present—is secondary for me, because there's so much more to writing romance fiction than just making two (or more) people fall in love and have hot sex. There's a world to build, characters to d

Touch (6 books)
  • Look But Don't Touch (Touch, #1)
  • Twice the Touch (Touch, #2)
  • Touch of Trouble (Touch, #4)
  • Comforting Touch (Touch, #5)
  • Touching Ink (Touch #6)
“I fantasize about him taking me relentlessly, claiming me in brutal ways.” 0 likes