Start by marking “Mary Jo Putney's Lost Lords Bundle: Loving a Lost Lord, Never Less Than A Lady, Nowhere Near Respectable, No Longer a Gentleman & Sometimes A Rogue” as Want to Read:

(The Lost Lords #1-5)

Loving a Lost Lord

In the first of a dazzling series, Mary Jo Putney introduces the Lost Lords—maverick childhood friends with a flair for defying convention. Each is about to discover the woman who is his perfect match—but perfection doesn't come easily, even for the noble Duke of Ashton. . .

Battered by the sea, Adam remembers nothing of his past, his ducal rank, nor of th
Published October 1st 2013 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Mary Jo Putney's Lost Lords Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mary Jo Putney's Lost Lords Bundle

Monica Mccaskey
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

I read this book as part of the Lost Lords bundle, so I need to mention the previous 4 books in this review.

The first in the series was eye-rollingly poor. But I did read the entire book. The second, third and fourth books were a great improvement, rating at least 3 stars each. It appeared that Mary Jo’s writing had matured significantly. So it was with great anticipation that I moved on to book 5. What a disappointment! She managed to take two interesting characters, particularly R
Cynthia Meyerhoefer
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Nice set of books. Since it is all five at once, I'm not sure how well any one does by itself. It is a set of friends but they end up with family members of other friends so it is a more limited set of people. A great deal of luck is involved in all the stories so you have to suspend disbelief and put up with that. If you are, like I sort of am, "well, that's fun, but there is no way that could happen", person, don't read these.
Patricia
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What could be better than A novel by Putney?

A series of them, conveniently back to front sequentially! This was a perfect format for investigating this group of stories. I confess to a bias - Putney is an auto-click author for me. But being able to read this set, in order, and easily, essentially as an epic of several love stories - it is perfect. Totally perfect.
Ada Geringer
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lost Lord's Bundle

I just finished the first five books of the Lost Lord's and just over them all. Such great love stories. And great brave men, now on to the next book of the Lost Lords. Thank you I have always love her books. Ada G.
Traci
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

All four books in this series were wonderful. Beautiful love stories. With strong hero's and heroines. Excitement and adventure in each story, enough that you will not want to put any of these stories down. Eagerly awaiting the next book.
Sabrina Hamilton
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Collection

Each book in this collection was very good. I loved how the stories picked up from the previous book and you knew what happened to the friends and family members.

SCS
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lots of fun

Well written with heat developed characters. Lots of adventure and love. These books could stand alone,but are better read in order as characters reappear.
Linda Kyle
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These stories are a clever balance of romance, suspense and a happily ever after.
Melanie S Read
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five wonderful stories

Couldn't stop couldn't put down the lost Lords. Need to read the rest of the lost Lords. Mary Jo Putney is the best.
Evonne Hutton
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!
This collection of Lost Lords with thrill you!
Romances woven around Regency England with a strong element of suspense
Definitely worth reading!
Erika
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A lot of fun

While I can’t speak to any strict historical accuracy, these novels are a fun and engaging read. I really enjoyed them.
Kaye Lovelace
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intelligent ladies,

Mary Jo Pitney obliges us with women of intelligence and creativity and guts to go along with men who appreciate them
Nina Hutson-farley
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Loved this book series ! MJP is one of my favorite authors. Can’t wait to read the last book in this series!
pauliree
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014, regency
This was a very good value bundle, basically 5 books for the price of one. i thoroughly enjoyed every one of the books, although my favourite was definitely the last one. There is something special about a kidnapped heroine who ends up shooting her tormentors. With a rifle, that she has to load herself, while running from said kidnappers, while rescuing small children and other various ladies.....I think you get my drift :)
Kasey Riley
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable stories

This set of novels has given me an appreciation of this author. The only part I would criticize would be the somewhat slow middles. They start well and end well...but in four of them there is at least a hundred pages about the middle that make me want to sleep. I understand what she is doing, showing the characters and how they became who they are, but a little less would make the stories move faster.
Kathryn Arnold
Regina
Dec 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Unwrapping a Rogue
  • Death in Kew Gardens (Kat Holloway Mysteries, #3)
  • Regency Christmas Proposals
  • Wicked Love: Seven Wicked Historical Love Stories
  • The Ranleigh Question (Lady Althea Mystery #2)
  • To Love a Hellion (The London Lords, #1)
  • A Charming Corpse (Magical Cures Mystery #11)
  • Scandalous London: Series Bundle
  • All Around the Ton
  • All She Wants for Christmas
  • Scandal of the Season
  • Untitled (Lady Sherlock, #5)
  • Sally MacKenzie Bundle: The Naked Earl, The Naked Gentleman, The Naked Marquis, The Naked Baron, The Naked Duke, The Naked Viscount, The Naked King
  • Ask Me No Questions (A Lady Dunbridge Mystery #1)
  • The Langley Sisters Trilogy: Boxed Set
  • The Candlelit Coffin (Lady Fan Mystery #4)
  • Once Upon a Rake
  • Cast in Shadows (Cast in Scandal #1)
She writes young adult fiction as M.J. Putney.

Mary Jo Putney was born in Upstate New York with a reading addiction, a condition for which there is no known cure. After earning degrees in English Literature and Industrial Design at Syracuse University, she did various forms of design work in California and England before inertia took over in Baltimore, Maryland, where she has lived very comfortably

The Lost Lords (7 books)
  • Loving a Lost Lord (Lost Lords #1)
  • Never Less Than a Lady (Lost Lords, #2)
  • Nowhere Near Respectable (Lost Lords, #3)
  • No Longer a Gentleman (Lost Lords, #4)
  • Sometimes a Rogue (Lost Lords, #5)
  • Not Quite a Wife (Lost Lords, #6)
  • Not Always a Saint (The Lost Lords, #7)