Start by marking “Everything's Better with a Beard” as Want to Read:
Everything's Better with a Beard

Everything's Better with a Beard

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  146 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
The Duck Commander family knows there’s nothing that a beard can’t make better—or funnier—in this laugh-out-loud photographic picture book for the youngest Duck Dynasty® fans.

The Duck Commander family is known for their long, flowing beards. In this photographic picture book with whimsical, rhyming text, objects both animate and inanimate are given the Duck Commander famil
Published March 4th 2014 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Everything's Better with a Beard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything's Better with a Beard

Benji Martin
hmmmm. How to rate this book? It's very poorly written, but I was kind of expecting that. It's like the Duck Dynasty wine in Wal-Mart. Has anyone really ever bought that expecting a fine wine? There is a lot of forced rhyme. The meter is way off, so jumbled that I probably couldn't read it out loud to a group, but it's also laugh out loud funny in a few places. I can't say that I hate it, but I'm also not in love with it, either.
Tiffany
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: children-s-books
See my full review here: http://misstiffreads.blogspot.com/201...

Photoshopped pictures and rhyming text explain why beards are great and would make everything better from priceless art to semi-trucks. The pictures are rather entertaining and will earn a few chuckles, but the meter skips and it's a pretty simple premise. Fans of the show will like it, but this is a fad that will be short-lived.

Sara Grochowski
I'm not a Duck Dynasty fan - in fact, I've never watched even part of an episode - but I have to admit that I found this book amusing. In all honesty, I think adults will find this book much funnier than kids, but maybe I'm not giving kids enough credit. I mean... beard on things are pretty silly, plus the phrasing is clever and catchy.
Roxanne
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book must be true because they are always measuring their beard. When the little kids want something they tell Papa he has the best beard in the whole world, works every time. Jeb puts conditoner on his beard, and they talk about their beards all the time. Who has the best one, who has the lonegst one etc. Funny book.
Mary
This book definitely requires a specific audience to enjoy it. While I don't have a strong affinity towards beards, I can see how anyone who does would enjoy this book with their children. It's silly and has pictures of people, animals, and things with beards added onto them. Anyone who likes Duck Dynasty would get a kick out of this book!
Jessa Franco
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-tastic
With hilarious pictures and flowing rhymes, Everything's Better with a Beard shares an undoubtedly true sentiment that facial hair improves everything. From apples to trucks, this book puts beards on almost every household item and even some already furry friends! I highly recommend it, if only to see a line of dogs sporting bushy beards.
Deb Oen
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you love the Robertsons you'll love the book. If you don't...you won't! If you have never seen them in action or read any of each of the family members' other books (esp Chase's) you are missing out on a meaningful Christian experience. I love them!
Arielle
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
I didn't know this was Duck Dynasty (or really, what Duck Dynasty is) -- but there's so much more potential than what's here! And judging from their pictures, there are some things that are not better with a beard. I had high hopes. It was just eh.
Kristina Silverbears
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: babies
I confess that I love a beard on most men. My children love to play with their father's beard, and I think that they will really come to enjoy this book. If for no other reason than the fun photoshop images of beards on generally non-bearded objects. Like the Mona Lisa. That took audacity.
Kim Hampton
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
My 2 year old LOVED this book, especially laughing at all the pics of beards...on a pig, on dogs, on a tea glass....If you like the Duck Commander crew, you'll get a kick out of this book...whether you have kids or not~
http://dietplanusa.com/better-beard-club/ 1 1 Mar 08, 2017 11:45PM
  • Lizard from the Park
  • Here Comes Valentine Cat
  • It's Time to Sleep, My Love
  • Everyone Loves Bacon
  • Duck Commander Collection: Duck Commander Family; Happy, Happy, Happy; and Si-Cology 1
  • Mrs. Harkness and the Panda
  • What About Moose?
Si Robertson, the youngest brother of Phil Robertson. He has worked and hunted for Duck Commander since retiring from the United States Army in 1993. Si makes all of the reeds for the Duck Commander calls. Si lives in West Monroe, La with his wife Christine.
More about Si Robertson...