Start by marking “More Than Him (More Than, #3)” as Want to Read:
More Than Him (More Than, #3)

More Than Him (More Than #3)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  14,372 Ratings  ·  932 Reviews
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson

We live in a world of darkness and shadows,
where monsters hide and aim to ruin.
And they did.
They ruined us and turned our dreams into nightmares.
But now we're back.
And we're fighting.
Not j
Published January 27th 2014 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about More Than Him, please sign up.
Krista More Than Him is the third book in the More Than Series. You must read book one (More Than This) and book two (More Than Her) before you read More…moreMore Than Him is the third book in the More Than Series. You must read book one (More Than This) and book two (More Than Her) before you read More Than Him. This is one of those series where the order matters!

Book one can be read as a standalone since it focuses on one set of characters - Jake and Mikayla. Their story continues through the rest of the series as well.

More Than Herand More Than Him tell the story of Logan and Amanda. More Than Him is the conclusion to the story/cliffhanger from More Than Her. I won't give you a summary of the book because it will spoil book two, so if you haven't yet, go check out More Than This and More Than Her.

Edit: thanks Brett for the catch about the book order(less)

Christy
Eleventy-three Stars!!!

More Than Him photo 307062d8-2db4-465f-a642-ad8b0cb0df13_zpsa9036028.jpg

HI. My name is Chris and I’m an addict. I will admit it. I’m addicted to the ‘More Than’ series. I love Jay McLean’s writing. Reading these books just puts the biggest smile on my face. These are some of those ‘drop what you’re doing and read NOW’ type of books for me. Stories that are angsty and emotional at times, but also sweet, steamy and so freaking funny. Perfect. They are the perfect books for me! I guess what I’m saying is if you haven’t read this series, you REAL
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
teacups and book love: Cover Reveal: More Than Forever by Jay ...

More Than Him is book three in the More Than series by Jay McLean. The last book, More Than Her, wrecked me. I actually had to take a break to let my emotions settle down before I could go on to the next book. I’m glad I did wait but this book wasn’t as hard on me. I felt hope throughout that Logan and Amanda would find a way back to each other.

more than him jay mcclean - Google Search

Logan has been gone for a full year. He left soon after the attack that happened in book two to spend what was supposed to be six months with Doctors Wi
Alexis *Reality Bites*
MILD SPOILERS -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance
FULL REVIEW POSTED 1/27/14

NOTE: DO NOT READ IF you have not read More Than Her. You’ve been warned.

If you are anything like me then I am sure that you experienced HEART FAILURE at the end of MORE THAN HER. You had that moment when you tap the screen but reality sets in… 100% DAMN, no more pages.

A CLIFF. FU*K. ME. HANGER.

In the words of Logan “ No thump, just flatline”

photo Rachel_shocked_zpse4b2c09b.gif
 photo FLATLINEGIF_zpsf8daf9cf.gif
 photo DEADGIF_zpsbb6da9d9.gif

HER

“…A piece of you left wh
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
It's live!! >> http://amzn.to/1jFeiiQ <<

5 SECOND CHANCE STARS!!!

description

There is something magical about this series. Whether it’s the characters themselves, the amazing writing, the humor, I don’t know but together it makes for a deeply emotional yet sweetly endearing NA series that have taken a hold of my heartstrings and won’t let go. I've finished this book about a month and a half ago and still can't quite express myself so here are my thoughts...in pictures.

___________________________
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cry-baby-books
5 More Than I Ever Expected Stars!

I jumped on this book the minute it went live and then sat on what I was going to say in my review because this book HURT!

It was painful and at the same time it was beautiful!

description

For the majority of this book I cried...Logan’s pov gutted me!

description

Logan’s journey in this book was tear-inducing but at the same time I couldn’t wait until Amanda and Logan’s paths to crossed again.

The fantastic cast of characters, are once again spot on. I have to give Lucy a shout out bec
Patrycja

Release Date: January 28th, 2014
Rating: 5 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Jay McLean made me cry, swoon, laugh and feel so many different things in this beautiful and incredibly romantic story I feel emotionally overwhelmed. Logan and Amanda story will definitely be close to my heart and I don’t think that I will ever forget how much I adored this novel. It definitely was better than first part of Logan and Aman
Catarina
4,5 Redeeming Stars

After everything that happened in the last book, Logan decided that what's best for Amanda was leaving. So, for an year, he joined the Doctors Without Borders. Now it's time to finally come home again and get Amanda once and for all. But one year changes a lot of things and now they're both different people. And what happens if the person you fell in love with, isn't the same person anymore?

description

This was even better than the previous one, maybe because we finally see them solving t
Kristen
3 1/2 Stars

I know I'm in the minority here and that's okay. This author is a very talented storyteller, but not every love story will work for every reader.

I did feel this book was much better than the last. Logan and Amanda's continuation story didn't have the over-the-top drama that plagued their previous book, plus they grew and matured a lot in this one. I loved that! Still, I had a hard time admiring them as characters, especially Logan. His journal entries broke my heart but not enough t
Beverly
5 Heartbreaking Stars

I seriously love this series and this particular book. This is the sequel to More than Her and so much happened in the previous book and completely changed and shaped Logan and Amanda’s lives.

Logan and Amanda have to learn how to cope with their past and the incidents that occurred, and everyone deals with trauma differently. Logan decides to leave, not just college, but the country. His dad connects him to Doctors Without Borders and he begins working and traveling third w
Jay McLean
Nov 26, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
***Release Date: Feb. 1st 2014***

We live in a world of darkness and shadows,
where monsters hide and aim to ruin.
And they did.
They ruined us and turned our dreams into nightmares.
But now we're back.
And we're fighting.
Not just for us, or for each other, but for our light.

teaser

NiCoLeTa E.
What can i say about this book???
I think that it's my most favorite of all!!!

I love all these stories and i adore every single one of these guys, but i think that Logan and Amanda had a special spot in my heart...
Especially Logan!!!

I know that this story was the most emotional wrecking ball of all, but it spoke directly in my heart...

I'm a weirdo, what can i say???
I love the pain that they caused me... Why???
I think because it will remain permanently written inside my head and heart!!!
That'
Geri Reads
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 to 5 Stars!

Re-read it with More Than Her and loved it so much more the second time around. So I'm upgrading my rating.

Logan and Amanda's story has finally come full circle.

In More Than Him, we find Amanda coping with the absence of Logan, trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered relationship.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Logan on the other hand, was off doing volunteer work for Doctors Without Borders, suffering from PTSD and missing Amanda.

While their feelings for each other is still painfully apparent and t
Radmila
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Radmila by: Pea
5 PERFECT STARS!!!!

"Transit umbra, lux permanent."

After Logan left Amanda , she has fallen apart. Her brother and best friend are there for here, but nothing can fill the hole that Logan left.

"Then I let it out. The hurt, anger, sadness and the loneliness of it all. I missed him."

Logan isn't doing better. He is missing her. He thought that leaving her was going to keep her safe.

"I miss her. That's the only feelings I have. I miss the absolute shit out of her."

A year later, Logan is back.

"My hear
Roobie
4 stars

You know what I think? I think it's human nature to blame yourself. When things fuck up in life, you always want to find a reason for it. There has to be a reason, right? Bad things don't just happen to good people.
So we sit around and try to make sense of it all, and the only sense we can make is that we probably deserved it, so we make up these ideas in our heads.

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

I think I feel out of love with my book boyfriend here. I'm super sad about it :-(

Review to come...
Daiane
I can't take this push and pull anymore. Somewhere around the characters lost their essence and I couldn't recognize them anymore. I got bored and had to skip some pages just to get to the end and that is some bullshit about a couple that will continue in the next book. Guess what?

Ashleyjo
May 24, 2015 rated it did not like it
Let me start at the beginning...

Book one...

I honestly thought that the most damn frustrating book I've ever read had to be book one of this series. Reading it, I wanted to crawl out of my skin because the MCs romance beats, stomps, licks, kicks, and tramples all around the bush... Yeah, literally! Cruel, author, just cruel! But, it's also a heartbreaking and heartwarming story where the MC goes through a lot of terrible shit & then ultimately finds a way to allow herself to live, love, and b
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5----Stars!!

Granted, I would have preferred to have Logan and Amanda's story conclude in one book. And after the cliffhanger ending in More Than Her I was ready to cut a bitch.

While More Than Him didn't have the drama and angst of More Than Her it was still a very emotional read.

The first half of the book....

Warning: May Contain Spoilers for More Than Her

After the tragedy at the end of More Than Her, Logan is gone. He feels like what happened was his fault. That Amanda would be better off wi
Audrey
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I NEED THIS. LIKE FUCKING 2 MINS AGO WHEN I FUCKING FINISHED MORE THAN HER.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. LOGAN. FUUUUUCK!
JAY MCLEAN IS LUCKY THE RELEASE DATE SAYS MY BIRTHDAY OR ELSE I'D BE FUCKING SCREAMING THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOF RIGHT NOW. FUCK.
I NEED MORE LOGAN. LIKE I'M GONNA CUT A BITCH IF THEY DON'T END UP TOGETHER. SERIOUS AS A FUCKING HEART ATTACK HERE. GAAAAAAAH.

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. <3 Worth the wait, totally. :)
Plamena
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Amazing Stars. Truth.

I seriously just finished the sweetest story! More Than Him is one of those books...the books that make you feel. Make you go so deep into the story that you feel everything...every emotion!!! I am so glad I started this series. They became one of my favourite. Truth.

"You miss her?"
"Every second, of every hour, of every day."

Logan is gone. Nobody knows where he is and nobody knows if he is ever coming back. So what choice does Amanda have besides to trying to move on?
Anna
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I sincerely heart authors who hit that publish button early ❤❤❤❤

I love Jay McLean more than a lot. So much more than a lot. Thank you ❤❤❤❤
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5- My heart is now happy - stars!

I am a very vocal person when it comes to my books....Who wanted to kidnap Jay McLean's kangaroo after that awful cliffy from More Than Her??

Me, Me, MEEEEE!!!

Needless to say I was excited to find out what happens in this one. The first half of this book was sad and depressing.

crying photo tumblr_mcztp5ylLb1rum5tfo4_500_zps7f69c3ea.gif

But that is not acceptable. And thank goodness I am positive we are headed toward our HEA...

photo tumblr_mogiujdFJh1rxd0xno1_500_zps3823e1e1.gif

SO we start out this book with our lovely couple separated. And they are both depressed and mi
Brandi
"In a life full of shadows, and darkness, and monsters, you're my light. When the blackness fades, and the memories subside, you'll be there. You're always there."

I adore Jay McLean. Yes, I love her characters hard. I need a drunk Lucy in my life. I think we all do. Seriously. This series is simply perfection.

Logan Matthews. I wish I could wrap you in a giant protective blanket and save you from all the shitty ass people who have tried to beat you down. You are awesome. And your dad, the one
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

"You know, one day, baby, I'm going to take your nightmares and turn them into dreams."

This is the conclusion to Logan and Amanda's story and I'm glad that I didn't have to wait for it. The first book left us hanging in a bad way and I couldn't wait to start this one and find out Logan's reasons.

And that's a big problem for everyone because Logan didn't leave a reason for doing what he did and it's hard for Amanda to move on without any closure. However, s-l-o-w-l-y she starts picking u
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – More Than Him (More #3)
Author – Jay McLean
Publication Date – January 28, 2014
Type – Part of Series – No Cliffhanger
Genre –Romance, New Adult
Rating – 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (part of Release Blitz) in exchange for an honest review.

Reading Order
More Than This (More #1) – Mikey and Jake’s Story
More Than Her (More #2) – Logan and Her’s Story (Part 1)
More Than Him (More #3) – Logan and Amanda’s Story (Conclusion)
More Than Forever (More #4) – Cam and Lucy’s Story – July 2014
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: More Than Him
SERIES: (More Than, #3)
AUTHOR: Jay McLean
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLISHED: January 27th 2014
MY RATING: ★★★★★

I'm having a Jay MCLean marathon in the hopes I can finish this series!! Apparently me and series suck, I seem to never get to finish them..

Are you freaking kidding me Logan the Bogan is away overseas for a year!! Whhhhaaattttt the Fuuuccckkkk!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG so I've kind of just started this and she's gone to a party and who does she bump into no other than Logan and alr
Didi
Jan 29, 2014 rated it liked it
~~~ 3.5 STARS ~~~

Wow, what a ride. The conclusion to Logan and Amanda's story was bittersweet for me. Don't get me wrong, it ended beautifully...perfectly...exactly how I was wanting and expecting. But I've also had issues with these two from the previous book, MTH.

I like Logan and this time around he really pulled my heart strings. His diary entries were enough to redeem himself from the mistakes and maltreatment of Amanda from the first book. I ached for him and the guilt that riddled his mind
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

photo 20140627_090259-kdcollage_zpsabwqncfh.jpg

The continuation to Logan and Amandas story.

I think it was a great direction for their sequel. I found Logan a lot more mature here but maybe not enough grovelling on his part especially (view spoiler). I love all the side characters like Ethan, Lucy, Ty and Alan, probably more than the main ones.

This was a really good conclusion to their story. There was a nice amount of angst but overall I found it a tad
AJ
“Transit umbra, lux permanet”
…shadow passes, light remains...

This is the emotional conclusion to Logan and Amanda’s story that started in More Than Her. After that hideous cliffhanger in the last book that left most readers broken-hearted, but left me literally raging, I was curious to see how I was going to react to all that was going to come in this book.

Please note - this review will be spoilery if you haven’t read More Than Her. You have been warned!

I love Logan and Amanda! They are fant
* Meli Mel *
♥♥♥ 4.5 'Eleventy-Three Chances' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“You said you wouldn't kiss me,” I breathed out.

"I'm not."

"So what are you doing?"

"Remembering you."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

It's been a while since Logan left Amanda without a goodbye. Now, she has to try to move on with her life without him in it. Her brother and ex-boyfriend try to help. But she can only heal by doing it herself. As time goes by , it gets a bit easier, sh
Jaybirds MoreMunity : More Than Him 9 19 Feb 12, 2016 07:38PM
About More Than Series 3 96 Sep 11, 2014 04:53AM
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Past Imperfect (Perfect, #2)
  • Toxic (Ruin, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Finding Dandelion (Dearest, #2)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #2; Carillo Boys, #1)
  • Becoming Calder
  • Annihilation (Alfonzo, #6)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
  • Love Me  (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.

Jay lives in the subur
More about Jay McLean

More Than (5 books)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
  • More Than Forever (More Than, #4)
  • More Than Enough (More Than, #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“Twinkle twinkle little whore, close your legs they're not a door.” 99 likes