Start by marking “Deadly to Promise (Elemental Killers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deadly to Promise (Elemental Killers, #2)

Deadly to Promise

(Elemental Killers #2)

A broken promise is all it takes.

Becoming an E.K isn’t a choice for Serena – it’s a necessity to survive. To destroy the Elementals she has to leave her old life behind. She has to train and follow a strict regime. But with time against her, she has only a few weeks to master the skills Kai spent his whole life perfecting.

The knowledge passed down from her ancestors is cr
Kindle Edition
Published November 23rd 2013 (first published November 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Deadly to Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly to Promise

Sharon Stevenson
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
'Deadly to Promise' is the second book in Hoddell's Elemental Killer series. Rea needs training to be allowed to work alongside the E.K.'s, and mysterious new character Tyler's motives are uncertain. Tensions are high as the story that started in 'Deadly to Love' continues.

The supernatural side of things in this series is original and is done really well. I enjoyed the storyline as much as I did in the first book and I look forward to seeing how it all ends. I liked how the plot developed and th
Vicki Carlson
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Serena's life has been turned upside down due to her ancestry and a supernatural world being revealed. The E.Ks and Rea are on the hunt for a way to destroy the creatures for good but nothing is going right. As a new E.K is transferred to their group he starts to cause a rift between them and his motives aren't clear. It becomes obvious someone is leaking information to the Elementals and the divide only grows bigger.

After loving the first book in the series, I was slightly worried the sequel wo
Claire Francis
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: elementals, ya, romance, series
Once again, I liked the Elemental aspect and the action that built in this book. I was glad there was more development in the paranormal aspect and more information was revealed about the Elementals. I also liked how Serena's ability developed.

There were some really sweet moments that made me smile and I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel. I was glad I didn't have to wait long for it but with the way it ended, I want the third book now.
Jamie Saunders
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great continuation. I liked how the Elementals became a bigger part of the story and the paranormal aspect became more prominent. I also liked how I could engage with the characters more in this book as they drew more emotions from me. Can't wait for book three to be released!
Mia Hoddell
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Find out more about my series here: http://miahoddell.blogspot.co.uk/p/el...
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An amazing sequel. All that I loved from the first was continued with plenty more action.
Daisy Miller
Feb 10, 2014
Mia Hoddell
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Hannah
Margo Collins
Rhonda Nash
Rachael Sauve-cumle
Mar 02, 2014
International bestselling author, Mia Hoddell, lives in the UK with her family and two cats. She spends most of her time writing or reading, loves anything romantic, and has an overactive imagination that keeps her up until the early hours of the morning.

Mia has written over ten titles including her Seasons of Change series, the Chequered Flag series, the Elemental Killers series, and her standal

Elemental Killers (3 books)
  • Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers, #1)
  • Deadly to Lie (Elemental Killers, #3)