Start by marking “Midnight Ink (Montgomery Ink, #0.5, Bayou Bound, #1, Bone Daddy, #2.5, Dangerous, #0.5)” as Want to Read:

Midnight Ink

(Montgomery Ink 0.5)

One tattoo shop in one infamous city sets the stage for 8 stories about resolutions, kink, love and ink. Get ready to let the good times roll!

Jayne Rylon ― Report For Booty
When Burke Levine got marching orders, he couldn't bear to make his girlfriend Chavon White a military widow. Years later, discovering his name tattooed on her perfect ass via a New Orleans' artist's por
Published November 20th 2013 by Fated Desires Publishing, LLC (first published November 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Ink, please sign up.
Katherine I had to buy all the novellas individually. They're almost all only about $1.

Robin
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to read Midnight Ink because I have been a long-time fan of Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr. While I had heard of some of the other writers who contributed to Midnight Ink, this was my first introduction to most of them. Well, after reading Midnight ink, they all have a new fan. I don’t think I can say enough good things about this anthology because it was beyond amazing.

The stories in the anthology are grounded in the Midnight Ink tattoo shop set in New Orleans. Each story includes a co
Rosemary
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is what all anthologies should be. I was excited about it because it contained stories by a number if authors I already love.. Every story was wonderful, not a dud in sight. I'm excited mosts of the stories are the start of new series. I'm looking forward to reading all of them!
⚜️Trea
I took several months to read this anthology, reading it whenever I didn't have anything else to read for the month. According to the law of averages, this is more of a 2.5 star read overall. Each story either fits into its respective series, or works as a standalone, but I'm not sure I'd read the entire anthology again. Reviews for each individual story follows:

Jayne Rylon ― Report For Booty
I’d never read any of the author’s work before, but I kinda enjoyed this story! I liked the reunion part,
Charity Costa
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jayne Rylon
Report For Booty

This was my first introduction to Jayne Rylon. I thought that Report for Booty was a really cute story. I love how it touches on our wounded warriors and the sacrifices they make for our country. Chavon and Burke are both memorable characters. It was a great start to this Anthro, we were introduced to Shep and Sassy which I hope we see MUCH MUCH more of.

Sidney Bristol
Picture Her Bound

HOLY BONDAGE!!! I have never read BDSM before and this was a great intro into the wor
Jeananna
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS SMOKIN HOT READ!! I loved the opportunity to read some new authors that I wasn't familiar with and then to read some favorite authors as well. All the spinoffs and sequels and prequels have been added to my TBR list!! Cant wait!!
Lynsey
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-contemp
A couple of bum notes in this, but I have to say I really enjoyed what was done here. I loved how the stories all centred on one tattoo parlour, the same theme and the same group of people. I really enjoyed learning about them all in this way.

I was hugely impressed at how they all fit together almost seemlessly. Of course, you get a different style from each different writer but I enjoyed the new voice each of those stories had.

The only inconsistency I noticed was in the last two stories. In She
Tracy
I have to admit that going into this anthology knowing that the stories were all set in & around the one tattoo shop I wasn't quite sure how well the stories would all work together but believe me, it couldn't have been better!!!
The stories flowed seamlessly and all gelled together to give us a really fantastic hot, sexy and fun read... ;-)

I absolutely adored all of the characters ~ though Shep, Rosie, Finn & Caliph were real hits for me.... and Sassy really steals the show - can't wait
Gee
This anthology is a selection of stories by various authors which all have the same setting: a tattoo parlor in New Orleans. There is very much the feel of the Big Easy throughout the whole book, from author to author, even though each one can stand alone. Some of the characters appear in each separate story, and some do not. One of the recurring characters is Sassy, the receptionist of the Midnight Ink, who is aptly named. I couldn't help but think she should have had her own story too.

I'm a f
LAKristy
Every book included was well written and edited. Each story is a novella around 100 pages or less.

What makes this collection of stories stand apart from the many other anthologies I've read is that all the stories are wound together around New Orleans and a tattoo parlor named Midnight Ink, including scenes with the staff of midnight ink. The level of continuity and consistency all these authors were able to maintain, from one story to the next, is astounding.

Individual story ratings:
Report For
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

5 out of 5 Licks

This anthology was AWESOME!!! I wound up getting each book as the authors were finishing them for review so I read them all out of order and it didn't matter a bit. The books all tied so well to each other. The character Sassy was so much fun, but don't get your hopes up because she isn't getting her own story. :( Trust me I already begged. lol Each book made me laugh, cry, get horny, or just sigh like a love-struck puppy. This
Patricia Arnold
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Midnight Ink” Box set was a wonderful set filled with wicked awesome stories. I loved how the authors (Jayne Rylon, Mari Carr, Carrie Ann Ryan, R.G. Alexander PG Forte, Eden Bradley, Robin L. Rotham, and Sidney Bristol) all included Sassy into the stories so that they all related to each other. In addition I really loved where the story was set. The authors just made me want to go to New Orleans even more than before. I can honestly say that I was so glad that I purchased the box set since the ...more
Fedora
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

This collection of eight brand-new stories, all tied to its namesake tattoo shop in New Orleans will make you laugh, cry, want to grab your lover, and leave you totally satisfied.

Each story can be read independently of the others, but reading the entire collection immerses you in the heady, passionate world of Midnight Ink, and why wouldn't you want to be there?

RG Alexander, Jayne Rylon, Mari Carr, Carrie Ann Ryan, PG Forte, Eden Bradley, Robin L Rotham, and Sidney Bristol bring their consid
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm familiar with several of the authors in this anthology, but I was introduced to some new ones. Every single one of the stories was worth buying this one. My absolute favorite aspect of this collection was the incorporation of secondary characters and the seamless way the books flowed together. I was already a huge fan of Robin Rotham, R.G. Alexander, Sidney Bristol and Eden Bradley. Their offerings alone would have made this book a keeper. But ALL the authors created fabulous stories, memora ...more
E.M. Reders
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read. Every story captured me completely and held me fast until the end. While as always with these authors the sexual tension and heat in the scenes they write leaves the reader begging for more, there was also the occational stary that left tears in my eyes. I am not one to usual tear up at books but there was no stopping it during one of the stories. Loved this book and wish it could never end. Love Midnight Ink and hope that these character that have been created during this joint ...more
Ilona
Nov 25, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just like with many anthologies there were some good stories, some meh and a few I didn't like. But there were also a few that just seemed to be really good but didn't have enough time to develop into anything more than an okay story. A few also had some deep issues that just kinda got glossed over and really should have been given more time to develop because they just seemed to lose a lot of meaning by just being so short.
Piper
What I loved about this anthology was that each story followed the next in such a seamless way, that you could be forgiven for thinking it was a novel, not eight different stories and authors.
Although each story could be read and enjoyed on its own, without reading the others, this is definitely a case of 'the whole is greater than the sum of its parts'.
Terri Deutschmann
OMG, what an awesome group of books by an awesome group of authors. The stories revolve around a tattoo shop in New Orleans but that is all they have in common. Each author brings their own unique flair and it blends absolutely wonderfully. It is definitely a must read in my book.
Chris
One of the best anthologies that I've read in a long time!
Shawnie Nicole
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This wasn't my first rodeo with any of these authors and I'm happy to say that they still don't disappoint.
Sebrina
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Multiple authors, multiple stories, but each story was tied together! They were all fantastic. Kudos Ladies!!
Kris
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great collection!
Drmgrl99
Sep 19, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
So excited for this book! A group of my favorite authors writing inked naughtiness in NOLA!
Helen
Apr 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
A lovely little selection of short stories with a bit of kinky, steamy sex, all set in or around Midnight Ink, a tattoo shop in New Orleans around the Christmas/ New Year period.

Report for Booty sees two old lovers reconnecting after years apart - really enjoyed this one with the whole tattooing each other's names on their bottoms and the military elements.

Picture her Bound sees a dom bounty hunter and sub police officer working together to find the thief who stole the camera and images from the
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shey‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

5 STARS

You can’t find anything better than eight brilliant authors getting together and bringing us some award HOT, tattooed, Alpha males, some kick ass women all centered in the sin city of New Orleans. This compilation of hot arousing stories went even beyond that, deeper, each one hitting something that was so much more than the hot amazing sex. Midnight Ink is a tattoo haven these authors have writt
Karlee
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review for Inked Memories:
Sophie has battled with cancer and has the scars to prove it, when she sees a flyer for discounted rates for survivor and memorial ink at the tattoo shop Midnight Ink, she feels it's a sign to hide her scars. After learning that they were booked up for awhile she starts talking herself out of it until the gal says that she can get her in with the guest artist that is coming to town, Declan Ross, who happens to be an old fling Sophie had when he was living here. She agre
Tanya
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall rating 4 stars - Each of these stories in the anthology is centered around the Midnight Ink Tattoo shop. Detailed reviews of each story below.

Report for Booty - Jayne Rylon - 3 stars I liked the story, and I like Jayne Rylon's writing in general, but it was just too short to be very memorable really (70 pages). The hero leaves the heroine when he ships out overseas in the military, feeling that she shouldn't be left waiting. The story picks up 3 years or so later, when he is back after b
Kimberly Walter
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Report for Booty- Burke Levine got his marching orders, and he couldn't bear making his girlfriend Chavon White a widow. So he broke up with her before he left.
Chavon White was devastated that Burke would do that to her. But once she calmed down she understood, so to remember him she tattooed his name on her ass.
Now years later, Burke is retired from the millitary. He decides to get a tattoo and goes to Midnight Ink to get a tattoo with Chavon's name only to discover a picture with her ass tat
Diane
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great set of books

Great set of stories by some amazing authors working from the midnight ink theme, courtesy of Carrie Ann Ryan. Highly recommend
Tanya
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Report for Booty by Jayne Rylon - 3 stars: I liked the story, and I like Jayne Rylon's writing in general, but it was just too short to be very memorable really (70 pages). The hero leaves the heroine when he ships out overseas in the military, feeling that she shouldn't be left waiting. The story picks up 3 years or so later, when he is back after being wounded. Then they have a quick reunion. Again, I think the author did an admirable job given the short length, but it was hard to connect wit ...more
Cindy ~
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Report For Booty by Jayne Rylon - Almost three years ago a quirky woman with a love for tattoo’s, piercings and colored hair was in love with a man who was in the military. She thought he was the one, but when he got his orders to deploy he broke her heart by breaking up with her before leaving because he didnt want her to grieve over him if something happened to him. Fast forward 3 years and a tattoo shop becomes that catalyst that brings these two back together.

Picture Her Bound by Sidney Bri
  • Ink Reunited (Montgomery Ink, #0.6)
  • Marked (Metamorphosis, #1; Beyond, #3.5; Thompson & Sons, #1)
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Brit Boys: On Boys
  • Enticement
  • The Priestess (Wasteland, #4)
  • Mastered:  10 Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Risky (Torn Between Two Lovers #2)
  • Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Honey Red
  • FrankenDom
  • The Breeder (Wasteland, #3)
  • Tea for Three
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • The Misfits (Trueblood #4)
  • Fight For Love (Brothers in Arms, #12)
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She received the 2011 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio wit ...more

Montgomery Ink (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
  • Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2)
  • Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)
  • Written in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4)
  • Ink Enduring (Montgomery Ink, #5)
  • Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
  • Inked Expressions (Montgomery Ink, #7)
  • Inked Memories (Montgomery Ink, #8)
  • Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
  • Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #2)