Start by marking “The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle” as Want to Read:
The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle

The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle

(The Bellum Sisters #1-4)

CHAINS OF FROST
When a will from her dead father decrees Chloe into the protection of the renowned vampire commander, Tyrian en Kulev, she does what any woman would do—and casts a spell. Things get worse for Chloe when the spell she and her sisters perform summons an ancient demon from deep within the earth. Now she's being hunted by a demon set on killing her and must live
Published November 13th 2013 by Grey Ink Press LLC (first published February 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle

Start your review of The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle
Sammy Loves Books
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic Paranormal Fans
My Chains of Frost Review
3.5 Deliciously Hot Stars

Commander Tyrian (Brooding Alpha Vampire)

description

So you can just imagine the shock Tyrian felt when his friend of a thousand years up and died and left him something in his will. Tyrian is an 1100 year old vampire warrior. But not just any warrior. He commands all vampire warriors and monitors the rift that leads to the Demon realm. They fight to keep demons from entering earth. So Tyrian is not just surprised, but pissed, when his friend names him to
Jen Winters
Apr 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Just call this bundle “The Rape of Willow Bellum”

I was REALLY FORGIVING to make it as far into this series as I did. The editing is just awful; the writing mediocre at best, but the idea of the story was interesting. I stopped and DNFed when Willow was raped. It was a bad try at forced seduction to begin with and the author just failed miserably at it. No means no. It doesn’t freaking matter if her body is singing his praises, if her lips say no, no means no! Of course, if it doesn’t bother you
Gil
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent Story Telling

Having just finished these stories of the Bellum sisters and how they accomplished the final wishes from their father to be loved and protected by various super-human paranormals has given me a very gratifying peace of mind. Well-written stories take you out of this harsh reality we live in and give you a much-needed breath of fresh air. Thoroughly enjoyed these stories for the imaginative action filled passages interlaced with plenty of romance and eroticism.
Ukgardenfiend
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Once upon a time there were 3 sisters who were succubi. Now you know how succubi feed don't you? So now you know what most of this book was about - and why I started skipping pages before I was half-way through the first of the 4 books. Repetition. And a 4th sister appeared later.
I was only reading the books for light entertainment as I wasn't feeling well but I really couldn't be bothered to finish.
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
No idea why I punished myself by reading these. Dear lord. The number of mistakes. If you can’t afford an editor, find an English major at a college to take pity on you. So many extra words. So many left out words. So many typos. So many basic punctuation and grammar mistakes (lie and lay can be confusing—not in this book. To paraphrase on example, he lied down. Really?). I’ve edited work for 8th graders with less mistakes.
Sue
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-kindle
It took me a little while to get used to the more explicit scenes, but the stories and characters were really great.
M Robo
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my all time fav series! Hot as hell, fast paced and oh so naughty. Fab plots and kick arse heroines. And the H are to die for!

5 stars all the way
Mike
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: urban-fantasy
First book was good, the 2nd average writing , the rest were poor. While the idea of the book and set of books was good, the total delivery failed past book two.
shay
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot!!!

Loved this sexy series! This OK me 3 days 2 read all four books but it was well worth it!!!
Carrie Renteria
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the Bellum Sisters! This series was one of my fave's by T.A. Grey I have read them several times and I still keep going back they are full of action, suspense, drama. They keep you on the edge of your seat T.A. Grey keeps you guessing what is coming next and just when you think you have figured it out she changes it up I absolutely could not put these books down. Don't miss out on this series it is so good!

A little background before I get into a short description the first 3 books are
Tracy Yandle
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!

I love this set of books. I really like how the author told the story of each sister. Each story was unique to each character. I highly recommend this set of books to anyone who enjoys a true love story with lots of different types of paranormal activity. Loved reading this and will read it again and again.
Susan Bartlett
Aug 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Good stories

I have to say all the stories had action that kept you interested in the story. The stories individually were different but I felt a repeating pattern of how things went for each Bellum sister. Except Lilly's and in her case the rolls were switched. I did like the stories I just wished they weren't so similar.
Paranormal Books R Us
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Bellum Sisters Book Bundle Review

It could use a good edit to clean it up but overall I enjoyed all 4 stories in this box set. It was an interesting mix of characters. The Bellum sisters were a lot of fun and so were their eventual mates.
I would definitely like to see some more books based around these characters so in my opinion it's worth a read.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Jul 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Healing

Everyone if these men have a dark side. And everyone of them fight what they feel for their ladies. But almost losing them changes everything. You will hate then you will fall in love with them. They fight for what and who they love.
Patricia Lord
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book

This is a great story with lots of steamy scenes that will have you searching for your "mate"! I think it's the best I have read since Brotherhood of the Black Dagger years ago.
~Misty~
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series

Thus was an amazing series! Characters are life-like, storylines are amazing, scenes can get extra steamy (more like fire hot), and I loved every minute of my time savoring each sisters story.
G
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great series & i highly recommend this book to other readers that enjoy paranormal romance. This is an excellent read!!!!
Denise Parr
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I would have given this one 5 stars except I didn't like book 4 as much as the first 3. I think she could have stopped at book 3.
Fire Raven
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Really impressed with the whole series. Lots of pages makes each story full and complete. I enjoyed each story and how they all interacted with each other.
Jessie
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Incredible

This series was an amazing 4 book series with love, pain, sorrow, loss, magic, and etc... I absolutely enjoyed them all
Andrea
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I it! ...more
Adria
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great series! Could have been better with some editing. Very enjoyable though overall.
Juliana Botha
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
AWESOME READ!!! If you Love Paranormal then this one is for you. Fast pace, HOT ALPHA MALES, CHEEKY WITTY GIRL.. Loovveeedddd IITTT!!!
Naz
Stephanie
May 02, 2016
Melanie Stephens
Sep 02, 2017

• Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)
  • The Death Series; Boxed Set (Death, #1-3)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Dante's Circle Box Set (Dante's Circle, #1-3)
  • Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates, #1)
  • The Tarot Witches I-IV: Caged Wolf/ Forbidden Witches/ Winter Court/ Summer Court
  • Blood Enchantment (Blood, #6)
  • Angelic Blood (Blood, #5)
  • Blood Reign (Blood, #4)
  • Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2)
  • Samantha Moon Rising (Vampire for Hire, #5-7, Teeth 1.5)
  • The Blood Destiny Series (Blood Destiny, #1-5)
  • Dante's Circle Box Set 2 (Dante's Circle #3.5, 4, 5)
  • The Program (The Program, #1 - 2)
  • The Druid Series 1-3: Reapers / Bled / Harvest (The Druid Series, #1-3)
  • Dante's Circle Box Set 3 (Dante's Circle, #6-7)
  • Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates, #3)
  • Unchained (Blood Bond Saga #1-3)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one unique man:

The Bellum Sisters (4 books)
  • Chains of Frost (The Bellum Sisters, #1)
  • Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)
  • Ties That Bind (The Bellum Sisters, #3)
  • The Fallen King (The Bellum Sisters, #4)