Start by marking “How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” as Want to Read:
How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds

How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds

Here's the secret in 3 steps:

1. Suspend disbelief as you read the following:
2. "We Become What We Think About." - Earl Nightingale
3. Then, decide that it's true.

Now, the rest of your life, you'll be testing this for yourself. You may be asking questions like these:

- Can you actually change what you think about?
- Do positive thoughts create a positive personal environment?
Published December 16th 2012 by Midwest Journal Press

To ask other readers questions about How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds

Start your review of How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds
Karla
Nov 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Some Solid Wisdom Here

There were definitely some insights here regarding goal setting and positive thinking. The fact that each chapter is short made this a good read to sneak into moments throughout the day and finish quickly. I enjoyed the first half of the book more than the last half, as much of it was geared more towards sales and business and I am not involved with either. A good read though.
Gary
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
I read a bunch of Earl Nightingale decades ago. How to Win Friends and Speak in Public. That sort of thing. I picked this one up because it was literally lying around the house, and figured a little motivational prose might be a good way to clear my mind from the Trumpiness of the era in which we find ourselves. "Couldn't hurt..." I thought. And it can't. Not really. Not in a material sense. Not much.... I don't think.

There's a joke/anecdote I like to tell from time to time when talking with peo
Huma Rashid
Aug 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Even though this seems like that hokey law of attraction stuff, that's only the first part of this book. 3/4 of the text is about legit productivity and goal setting concepts and is quite helpful to people like me who sometimes feel...scattered.
Linda
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good stuff even though I've come across most of it before.
Danessa Violette
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Quite interesting.

Very well written.
A positive read. Ever time I picked the book back up I found it lifting my spirits.
Wendy Hoersting
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To the point

We don’t know what comes next so make the most...great tips and fast read to refocus my desires. Thank you!
Sarah Jordan
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
This book had a lot of great information. It was a little repetitive and unorganized, but I found a lot of value in it.
Wanda Beal
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful lessons!

Great read! Good for young or old. We should suggest for our children or grandchildren. Should have read when I was younger!
Rosa Frei
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
One of the masters of teaching the importance of positive thinking that influenced countless authors after him. "We become what we think about" is the big message as well as "Focus on the most important clearly defined goal". One goal at the time only. Make a conscious decision and stick with it until it is realised.
If you need a motivational start over, this book is definitely a good read.
Richard Gray
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good information on Goals

The desire to success is in your hands. Follow the steps in the book on goal setting is a great start. Act as if you have reached your goals. A must read to Change your Life
carl lee
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great read

very well written, it's inspiration, and motivational so I highly recommend. Teaches you how to start looking to the future and live the American dream, enjoy , I did.
Kristiyan Duba
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
The first book I ever read.
Conrad
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Simple, easy to remember advice. Whether you're in sales, a student, or just want to improve yourself, I highly recommend this book!
Jeffery Lowell Buckner
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This book should be read by everyone and we all must learn to apply the concepts and principles.
Absolutely recommended!
Dennis
May 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
Didn't finish. Bible citations and oversimplifications all over the place.
Diane Iliff
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
My rating

Very good read! Shows how quickly ideas and thought patterns can change! You literally can turn your life around just like that!
Pearlene White
Dec 06, 2016
Monty Fennell
Apr 08, 2016
melissa wariko
rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2018
Jul 21, 2015
Renee Tripp
Apr 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Last Law of Attraction Book You'll Ever Need To Read: The Missing Key To Finally Tapping Into The Universe And Manifesting Your Desires
  • Wake Up and Live!
  • The Art of Thinking Clearly
  • Henry and June: From "A Journal of Love": The Unexpurgated Diary of Anaïs Nin, 1931-1932
  • Hope and Other Punchlines
  • The Girl Beneath the Sea (Underwater Investigation Unit #1)
  • The Beginning of Everything
  • Sweet Virginia
  • The Magic of Believing & TNT: It Rocks the Earth with Study Guide: Deluxe Special Edition
  • Warren Buffett: 9 Daily Habits of Warren Buffett [Entrepreneur, Highly Effective, Motivation, Rich, Success]
  • Do It Today: Overcome Procrastination, Improve Productivity, and Achieve More Meaningful Things
  • The Spectacular Now
  • The Eyes of Darkness
  • ABM is B2B.: Why B2B Marketing and Sales is Broken and How to Fix it
  • The Art of Speed Cleaning And Organizing - How to Organize, Clean and Keep Your House Spotless
  • The Big Book of Juice Fast, Cleanse and Detox Recipes: Discover the Secrets of "Top 50" Best Green Juice Fasting Recipes For QUICK WEIGHT LOSS, LOOKING YOUNGER & BOOSTING YOUR STAMINA
  • The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
  • The Empty Nesters
Earl Nightingale was an American motivational speaker and author, known as the "Dean of Personal Development." He was the voice in the early 1950s of Sky King, the hero of a radio adventure series, and was a WGN radio show host from 1950 to 1956. Nightingale was the author of the Strangest Secret, which economist Terry Savage has called “…One of the great motivational books of all time“.