Start by marking “Misty Falls (Benedicts, #4)” as Want to Read:
Misty Falls (Benedicts, #4)

Misty Falls

(Benedict-Savant #4)

Misty is a one-girl disaster zone. Born with a Savant 'gift' that means she can never tell a lie, her compulsive truth-telling gets her into trouble wherever she goes.

So when she meets Alex: gorgeous, confident, and impossibly charming, Misty instantly resolves to keep her distance . . . Someone so perfect could never be hers, surely?

But a dark shadow has fallen across the
Published October 2nd 2014 by Oxford University Press

To ask other readers questions about Misty Falls, please sign up.
Lalalala Yes it does. Uriel has appeared in the book.Victor and Xavier too but they didn't play a big role.
EDIT: I don't know why but I forgot that basically e…more
EDIT: I don't know why but I forgot that basically everyone, except Trace and Diamond I think, is in the book. That means Yves, Phoenix, Zed, Sky, Will, etc.(less)

Start your review of Misty Falls (Benedicts, #4)
Ferdy
Spoilers

Pretty good, I enjoyed the plot, the world and most of the secondary characters. The main character, her love interest and their romance were lacking though. There was also some parts at the end that felt a little rushed and unrealistic.

-Misty was an okay enough protagonist. She was pretty much the typical bland YA heroine, only not as insufferable as most. She had a do goody personality, she didn't think she was beautiful but she was, she had zero experience with guys, and she acted li
LowDown
Dec 10, 2013 marked it as to-read
shriek! it's almost here. still I'm waiting on Victor! so let's get this on!
Alexa ❤️
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, 5-stars
5 Stars

I was worried that I wouldn't enjoy this book as I did the previous three. When I read Finding Sky, Stealing Phoenix and Seeking Crystal I was the same age as the three girls. Now that I'm 21 and Misty is doing her A-levels I was anxious that Misty's POV would seem childish to me but I'm glad to say I really enjoyed her POV and could not put the book down!

(view spoiler)
Kirsty (Amethyst Bookwyrm)
Misty’s Savant gift means that she can never tell a lie, which leads to her always getting into trouble. When going to South Africa to help Uriel Benedict find his Soul Finder, Misty meets the charming Alex, and is determined that she should keep her distance. However, the Savant world is in danger as a serial killer who is targeting young Savants and no one is safe.

Misty Falls is a good sequel which has action, suspense and a quick pace. However, it is a bit predictable and the romance was now
Vampress Bathory
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely looooove this series !!!!! I am so glad that I've discovered the Benedicts! Even if the series is a bit predictable and sometimes cliché you can't help but love them. Especially when you're particularly fond of no love triangle books, I am a hater of love triangles, can't stand 'em, so for me this series is like a balm for my peace of mind.
I loved Misty and Alex in this one, also loved the love between all of the other characters, the plot was also interesting. I love how in each b
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
More reviews at http://losttobooks.blogspot.com

I have been waiting what seems like forever for this book, but to be honest I had no idea which character were involved until I started reading. Joss Stirling is on my auto-buy list, so when I saw this was up for pre-order I didn't even bother to read the blurb, I just bought it. I also may have jumped around a little when it arrived earlier than I expected too!

Anyway, when I finally received my copy, and read the blurb, I was slightly disappointe
Jasz
A bit predictable, but that didn't bother me... at all, since it just felt like speculation... :P

Awesome all the same :)

_______________________________________________

Hey aren't Crystal and Diamond her aunts or someting? :) I think we already met this girl somewhere...
Melanie
Can't wait to read about Misty and her soulfinder!!!!
Bea Turvey
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just can't get enough of Joss Stirling! I woke up at 3am to make sure this had downloaded...and then couldn't wait to start reading it. I told myself I would give myself over to it for an hour...at 5:30 I had to stop reading because I needed at least an hour's sleep before work!
Got back from work and finished it!
It was different to the Benedict series, but still worth it. In this case the heroine suffers from a case of 'tell no lies' which gets her into lots of trouble, but when her soulfinder
Aria
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I NEED to get my hands on this book! Hurry up October!
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
The Benedict series by Joss Stirling is one of my favourite YA paranormal series so I hate that it’s taken me this long to get to Misty Falls – it’s definitely the case of too many books, so little time. But I’m really glad I took the time to catch up with the series because it reminds me just why this is one of my favourite series.

Misty Falls is about Misty, a teenage girl who has a Savant gift for truth-telling. She can never tell a lie and her gift can also extends to the people around her.
Marije B.
Thankyou Joss Stirling for writing another great Savant-story! I loved it! As did I with the last three books, so this wasn't a disappointment. I love the way Misty struggles with her gift at the beginning of the book, but gets better at handeling it through the story. And Alex... Where do I begin? Being an asshole in the beginning but turning out so sweet... That's really something I loved about this story.
Oh and then there are the Benedicts and their soulfinders... Damn I hadn't realised how
Celine
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK!!
Joss Stirling is one of my fave writers and she did not disappoint me with this book!
I've been looking forward to this book since I finished Seeking Crystal and I was happy to see a lot of benedicts back in this story! I'm happy that we once again saw how the gifts of soulfinders can be super strong together and I was addicted since page 1, I couldn't stop reading.
Misty and Alex were adorable and just like the other couples they have this little place in my heart.
Th
Camila del Pilar
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love it. I love Misty and Alex. Everyone are amazing character. I love every word in this beautiful book❤.
CatchTheseWords
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Joss Stirlings books. Even when I don’t think a book is as good as the others, I still really like it. I love the Benedicts series, especially Finding Sky. So when I found out that the series might be ending I was really disappointed.

But luckily, enough people liked the books. And so we have the first trilogy, beginning with Finding Sky, and now the second, starting with Misty Falls. Firstly, I loved the book, secondly, there are at least 2 more to come with
Ava
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of joss stirlings books. The first three in the series were amazing and I got really stuck in to them. When I found out misty falls was focussing more on misty rather than the Benedicts I was concerned that the new books wouldn't be as good as the first three. Though I must admit I was wrong...very wrong!

I loved mists character, reminded me of myself a bit as I'm always saying the wrong thing and feel as if things are my fault, she was easy to engage with and fairly relatable for
Laura Purves
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-books, best-ever
I thought the book was going to be about Victor but it looks as if it is about someone called Alex.

Description:

But a dark shadow has fallen across the Savant comm
Veronica Story Island
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Veronica by: http://www.jossstirling.co.uk/blog-2/...
Just as fun as the other savant books by Joss Stirling. Enjoyed it a lot. I really want Victors and Wills stories now!!! I loved seeing all the characters that I have fallen in love with over the years again in this book. It could be kind of predictable at times so for that 4.25*
Niki
Jan 04, 2015 rated it liked it
I am too old for this :D
I love Joss Stirling's Savants series and was excited when I found out she was planning another three books set in the same world. I'll admit I was a little disappointed when I realised that the hero of Misty Falls wasn't one of the Benedict brothers though, I've become so invested in the family and was worried that things wouldn't be the same without them. Thankfully my fears were over nothing because although the Benedicts aren't the main characters here we still see plenty of the previous cou ...more
Hannah L (Reviewer)
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*Squeal!* I LOVE Misty Falls. Joss was playing my heart strings like a master musician in the orchestra, and had me wrapped around her finger in this thrilling love story of Misty Falls. Misty Falls is the fourth installment of the Benedicts series. In a world of savants (people who have special powers and soul mates, known as soulfinders) Misty seems to have drawn the short stick. In a world where her friends and family can bend fire and see the future, the lack of ability to lie seems quite l ...more
Ajita
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Misty has what she believes is the worst gift: the truth. She can’t lie and when her guard is down the people around her can’t either. This often puts her in awkward (and hilarious) situations. In South Africa, where she is to help track down Uriel Benedict’s soulfinder, she meets Alex du Plessis. He can charm anything and anyone into doing what he wants them to do. With their gifts clashing, the two of them can’t possibly be meant for each other…

I’ve been so excited to read a new book about the
Cute Disaster
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG! I was so excited about this book. I loved the first three veeerry much. But this book... I know its not supposed to be Benedict series and all but I felt like they totally ignored Phoenix and Yves! Why??? it was all just let's save the world, the Benedict brothers are here to rule, but you know what, without Yves. And Trays. I get that they're married and all but it just really bothered me.
don't get me wrong I enjoyed this book a lot. I found Alex adorkable and Misty was a strong character
Tonicha
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2015
these books aren't masterpieces but normally they're entertaining but this one was just bland and predictable verging on annoying.... also why did the benedicts have to take a back seat i'm only in this series for them my poor heart is broken they were hardly in this... and why did i not get more crystal and xav HONESTLY my children let me sit here and cry give them a spin-off book already (and victor too)
Karen Barber
Aug 05, 2016 rated it liked it
More of a 3.5 stars as it picked up during the story.
Misty is someone who cannot lie, and people can't lie around her. This Savant gift causes issues-more so when she finds Alex, her soulfinder.
I'm sure this is part of a series so perhaps if I'd read others this would have had more impact earlier on.
Once the plot is underway, and we see the danger posed it was a great read. I am curious to know more about these characters and how they develop.
Chloe
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series, fell in love wth Zed, Xves and now Alex. Wonderful! Not sure if I liked how Alex wasn't a Bennedict... But they still fitted in well...wonderful.
Loved the story line and Joss writing is amazing.
I just hope there's a #5
Hester
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book, as I did the other three soulfinder books. It is becoming a bit of the same thing, on the base, but Joss knows how to plot a book so there are still surprises. Loved it as usual. :)
Elle Jones
Search inside is now on Amazon, for sneak peeks!

It's up for pre-order on Kindle now!
Sonia Msh
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
what can i say about this one, every book is better than the other. you can relate to all the characters and relate your friends and family to the other guys in the books
Svetoslava
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its an awesome book!
Totally on the level of the other.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The new Savant series 6 38 Mar 29, 2014 01:22AM

• Скай (Саванти Book 1)
  • Vanish (Firelight, #2)
  • Firelight (Firelight, #1)
  • Hidden (Firelight, #3)
  • El Secreto de su Arte (InfoNews #3)
  • El Deseo Prohibido de Doug (BG.5 #2)
  • H de Harry (BG.5 #1)
  • Algo más que palabras (InfoNews #2)
  • Término Medio (InfoNews #1)
  • Los besos robados de Bridget (BG.5 #1.5)
  • Los Miedos de Ethan (BG.5 #3)
  • A través de ti (Hidalgos 2)
  • Witches: Noche Eterna (Saga Witches, #5)
  • Serás
  • Witches: Maleficio de piedra (Saga Witches, #3)
  • Heist [Darks #2]
  • Adrian's Lost Chapter (Bloodlines, #0.5)
Joss Stirling is a British novelist. Her first novel under this name was the internationally successful, Finding Sky, which is followed by five others in the same series entering into the savant world of young people with special powers. Central to the story are the Benedict Brothers, seven talented guys from Colorado.

In a second series, Struck, Joss begins a new world of detective romance. The f

Benedict-Savant (6 books)
  • Finding Sky (Benedicts, #1)
  • Stealing Phoenix (Benedicts, #2)
  • Seeking Crystal (Benedicts, #3)
  • Angel Dares (Benedicts, #5)
  • Summer Shadows (Benedicts, #6)