Start by marking “Dua Anak Kucing Bermain Warna” as Want to Read:
Dua Anak Kucing Bermain Warna

Dua Anak Kucing Bermain Warna

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  1,934 Ratings  ·  107 Reviews
Mengajarkan campuran warna secara sederhana yang dilakukan oleh dua ekor anak kucing. Ditujukan untuk anak-anak usia balita atau TK.
24 pages
Published 2000 by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1949)

To ask other readers questions about Dua Anak Kucing Bermain Warna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dua Anak Kucing Bermain Warna

Stephanie
Sep 22, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: budding poets
My grandmother used to read me this book between puffs of her cigarette. How I loved this story...it's the tale of two kittens, Hush and Brush. They have buckets and buckets and buckets of paint, but none that are the color green. Refusing to have their spirits crushed by the evil paint manufacturing company, the two decide to make their own green by mixing various colors together. A series of delightful accidents ensue.

Written by Margaret Wise Brown, the poet laureate of children's literature,
Marya
Feb 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-poetry
Screw Goodnight Moon. THIS is Margaret Wise Brown's best children's book. The poetry is clever enough to teach children new words, the drawings are awesome, and how can you possibly go wrong with a story about two cats mixing paint colors? At least there aren't any freaky bunnies in footsie pajamas in this one.

Lara
Aug 07, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
I had this on record, with the little booklet, and I can still remember the little "meow" that told you when to turn the page.
Olivia "Don't Blame Me I Voted for Hillary"
This was one of my favorite books when I'd learned to read at the age of four.
Cheryl
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ember's illustrations are weird. Generally creepy, but the green jazzy cat dancing with the pink French poodle is brill, and the Easter eggs dancing around the tree is a crazy dream.

Parts of the story are wonderful, but parts are odd. Why do the kittens dream the same dreams? The versed parts of the text are MWB at her best.

I know I've seen the Provensen art at one time, but it wasn't all that memorable to me. From a 'fine art' pov, I believe this the superior. The other is probably more kid-f
Stacy
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2 little kittens paint everything in the world, but are confused how to make certain colors. Explains how different colors combine to make new ones (blue + yellow = green, etc).
Maria Carmo
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Os Gatinhos Pintores

Esta maravilha de todas as cores encheu muitos momentos da minha infância de grande ilusão e beleza!
Os Gatinhos não sabiam que misturas de cores produziam outras cores, por isso o livro é totalmente pedagógico, ensinando visualmente às crianças que cores devem misturar para obter rosa, violeta, verde, castanho, etc…

A maravilha de imaginação e de sensibilidade deste livrinho é incrível… Não podia digitalizá-lo todo, mas quase tive vontade disso.

Aconselho vivamente quem tenha f
❤Marie Gentilcore
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
The kids and I read this last night for story time. I thought the story felt a little young for them (Boy 9, Girl 7) but they both enjoyed it and they both said to give it 5+++++ stars. It is a cute story of two kittens named Brush and Hush who are trying to make green paint and go through many different color combinations before they get to green. The illustrations are colorful and add to the story.
Annette
Oct 06, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People with young children, or people who like to do acid
I like this book. Everything is out of proportion and weird. I don't want to give away the ending, but it's pretty cool when the kittens mix all the colors together. I was really hoping for a rainbow...but it was something else.

My favorite page is the one where people live on islands and have houses only big enough to shelter their loaves of bread.
dedeh  handayani
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-books
selain ceritanya, suka sekali dg ilustrasinya.. dg warna-warna cerah yang lembut, spirit ceria dan optimis yang menggambarkan dunia anak-anaknya dapet banget. suka juga gaya ilsutrasinya yang artistik rapi, dg background putih.. jatuh cinta sama ilustrasinya deh, banget, banget :)
Gwendolyn
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one is well loved by both mk and jo and for some reason it makes me so emotional to read. Oh Brush, Oh Hush! I think I need to buy another copy to keep safe forever (the one we've been reading over and over is from aunt Katrina).
Mckinley
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book when I was little. I liked seeing the colors blend together.
Lynn
Mar 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
My favorite book as a child. Kittens make all the colors in the world by mixing paints.
Miriam
Jan 21, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture
Presumably this is intended to teach little kids about primary colors and how to mix pigments.
I found the kittens blitzed expressions and manic behavior less cute than I think I was supposed to.
David Anthony
Oct 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quite possibly the cutest book of all time.
Rebecca
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
One of my absolute favourites from when I was a little kid!

(And the book I had was actually the one my dad had had when HE was a little kid...)
Wendy Potter
I asked friends and family what were their favorite books as children and my brother-in-law who is a librarian told me he was very fond of this book when he started learning how to read and with those words, I felt I had to read it myself. He is an avid reader and his opinion matters a lot to me. I was in for a great read! What a lovely little book. A fun and adorable way to learn about colors and to learn how to read and well, kittens! Who doesn't love kittens! I enjoyed it and I am sure all ki ...more
Luisa Knight
This was a favorite as a child! I was just learning my colors when this was read to me, so you can imagine my amazement when I discovered that mixing different colors together ... made other colors!

What we adults often think is simplistic or normal, is incredibly dazzling and wondrous to children. So don't skip over those introductory books to colors, letters, animals, vehicles and the like - children are taking it all in happily! Their little world is growing.

Ages 3+
Benjamin Espen
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute book, not as well-known as Goodnight, Moon, but still fun to read.
Jessica
<3 childhood favorite holds up.
Chris
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it :)
Annikka
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
Summery:
This book is about two kittens named Brush and Hush who like to mix and make colors. They make all the different colors in the world by trying to figure out what colors go together to make different colors.

Identify the characteristics from the text that support the specific genre:
This story is short and very informative on showing that mixing different colors together can make a new color. The pictures take up a majority of space on the page, and when the story talks about a specific co
Jack
Jan 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: k-g-4
First published in 1949, The Color Kittens was written by Margaret Wise Brown, author of Goodnight Moon. It is illustrated by Alice and Martin Provensen. The Provensens were a runner-up for the 1982 Caldecott Medal as illustrators of A Visit to William Blake's Inn by Nancy Willard (who won the companion Newbery Medal). Two years later they won the Caldecott for The Glorious Flight, the story of aviator Louis Blériot, the first man to fly solo across the English Channel, which they also wrote. ...more
Emma
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book about colors is well done. It addresses the different colors of the rainbow, how they are formed, and objects that contain these colors.

I enjoyed how the author created a story colors rather than just stating the different options. For example, the author could have just stated "pink" and what types of objects are pink. But instead, she wrote how the kittens formed the color.

I also liked that at the end of the book, when the kittens were dreaming, the author still incorporated the diff
Monika
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think The Color Kittens is probably my favorite out of all of Margaret Wise Brown's books. Illustrated by Alice and Martin Provensen, the artwork is playful and imaginative, supporting the text and bringing it to life. This book has the sweet story and delicate, musical way of rhyming that is so typical with Brown's books...but it doesn't always rhyme. I don't know about you, but when I'm reading aloud a children's book that has the exact same rhyme-rhythm pattern over and over and over, I sta ...more
Katie
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone who has young children
The color kittens is a children's book about two kittens Hush and Brush. They had lots and lots of paint colors, yet the only color they did not have was green. They really wanted green, so they started to mix their paint colors together in hopes of creating their own green. First they made pink, then orange, then brown, and finally almost by accident they made green. The kittens were so happy they pounced around and around, so much that they tipped there buckets of paint over and mixed together ...more
Hilary
This was one of the books that I used at a cat and kitten storytime the week before last.

Hands down, it was the *most* popular book!

I mean, this is along side of Kitten's First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes (Caldecott winner) and a new book Fuddles about a very fat and spoiled cat.

Curious, I tried two other Margaret Wise Brown books (author of Goodnight Moon and others) and lo and behold! I found the same result.

I found a book about a girl and a bear that live in the same house! There was not one
Jennifer Heise
My six year old and I finally got around to reading this little golden book and enjoyed it for a quiet bedtime read. It's a good colors book (the Color Kittens, with their paints and brushes, set out to make green from the colors of paint they have, but they have to try many different combinations). The text flows nicely-- in fact, its better than My World Of Color even though some of the same text is used in that book-- but I have to admit I prefer Richard Scarry's original Colors book (found i ...more
Alison McGavran
The Color Kittens tells the story of two kittens, Hush and Brush, which have buckets of paint and try to mix different ones in order to make their favorite color, green. The kittens end up making all sorts of other colors before they finally find that yellow paint and blue paint makes green paint. This is a concept book that teaches the child reader about colors, more specifically that two separate colors can make a new color. When the kittens discover a new color, Brown incorporates rhyming in ...more
  • I Can Fly
  • Snoozers: 7 Short Short Bedtime Stories for Lively Little Kids
  • The Christmas Day Kitten
  • Ginger
  • The Jolly Barnyard
Margaret Wise Brown wrote hundreds of books and stories during her life, but she is best known for Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Even though she died nearly 60 years ago, her books still sell very well.

Margaret loved animals. Most of her books have animals as characters in the story. She liked to write books that had a rhythm to them. Sometimes she would put a hard word into the story or p
More about Margaret Wise Brown...