Start by marking “The Best John Keats Poems: Featuring Ode on a Grecian Urn, La Belle Dame Sans Merci, When I Have Fears I May Cease to Be, Lamia, Isabella, The Eve of St Agnes, Hyperion, Endymion, Bright Star and more!” as Want to Read:

(Classic Poet Series #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
John Keats is one of the most famous English poets of all time. Now you can read the best John Keats poems in The Best of John Keats.

This book contains the following John Keats poems

Bright Star When I Have Fears That I May Cease To Be To Fanny Brawne On the Sea Woman! when I behold thee flippant, vain La Belle Dame Sans Merci Fancy Lines on The Mermaid Tavern Robin Hood On
Published February 6th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Best John Keats Poems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best John Keats Poems

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Best John Keats Poems: Featuring Ode on a Grecian Urn, La Belle Dame Sans Merci, When I Have Fears I May Cease to Be, Lamia, Isabella, The Eve of St Agnes, Hyperion, Endymion, Bright Star and more!
Sneh Pradhan
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
-then on the shore
Of the wide world I stand alone, and think
Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.......
Molly Conway
Kenneth Edwin Street
Dec 24, 2017
Rick Keat
Nov 12, 2019
John Keats was one of the principal poets of the English Romantic movement. During his short life, his work received constant critical attacks from the periodicals of the day, but his posthumous influence on poets such as Alfred Tennyson has been immense. Elaborate word choice and sensual imagery characterize Keats's poetry, including a series of odes that were his masterpieces and which remain ...more

Classic Poet Series (3 books)
  • The Best of Lord Alfred Tennyson (Classic Poet Series, #2)
  • The Best of John Donne