Start by marking “The Secrets of Business (Change Your Life in One Day, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Secrets of Business (Change Your Life in One Day, #1)

The Secrets of Business (Change Your Life in One Day, #1)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Behind Every Business There's a Secret

You are invited to read a book that is jam packed with secrets, principles, and examples that will teach you step by step, from A to Z, how to create a multi-million dollar business empire, even if you have no business experience or education.

Behind every business there are secrets–-secrets that I learned in my retail, trade, real est
Paperback, First Edition, 277 pages
Published September 15th 2013 by Ehab's Books and Media Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Secrets of Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secrets of Business

David Haddad
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My educational background is in business, and over the years I have read many business books, listened to countless successful entrepreneurs, and I have never come across any material this honest and straightforward about business.

Ehab, having started businesses in 15 different industries, does a great job revealing the big picture of business.

I think anyone interested in starting a business, or any business owner interested in augmenting their wealth, will gain significantly from this book.

Wil
Dec 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway! Thank you Mr. Atalla and Goodreads for offering me this opportunity.

For those whose ultimate goal is to be a successful businessman, earn lots of money, and time, this book is for you. The fact that the author of this book is an immigrant who didn't speak English who later created 34 businesses in the United States is enough to catch someone's attention.

One of the key messages of this book is that leverage is powerful. This book discusses things that will
Monique Eginli
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This book was a gift by a great friend.

As a J.D./M.B.A. candidate, with a bachelor’s in economics, “The Secrets of Business” is extraordinarily relevant and motivating.

The book tells Ehab Atalla’s story- a fresh immigrant, unable to speak English, with $600 to his name, who later becomes a very successful businessman with an MBA. Most importantly however, it is evident that Ehab has mastered how to optimize and reap the benefits of America’s capital system, and this book shares step by step ho
Sean Dowd
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The secrets of business is a fantastic read. I felt inspired from reading this book, I know believe that i can achieve my goals in life.
I studied business and marketing for four years in college but i honestly felt as if i learned just as much if not more about the business environment due to the books simplicity and the real life examples it gives.
over all,
Megan b.
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Book was Amazing!!! I read business books frequently and this by far was my favorite. The way the author shows money making opportunities in the world, the way he highlights them into normal everyday operation was just phenomenal. My favorite part of the book was when he explains that anytime of the years has opportunities at that moment which can be profitable to you. The author's personal life story is a very good inspiration and the examples he uses are also very logical even to novices o ...more
Carl	parker
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was really very happy with this book for Business. This book is very simple to read, uses great examples and made me realise that business is not as hard as some people want you to believe. It helps you figure out the things that nobody ever warns you about and it teaches you great things that are necessary to know before you think about starting a business. The book is on a serious subject and the author managed to write in a style that flowed and was easy to follow. Thank you for a very plea ...more
Deb
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i i i...Incredible, inspirational...amazing true story,!

about a 'boy' who quickly became a man working 24/7. Came to US speaking no English, but with hard work, trial and error produced great things. He became an owner on many businesses, owner of stocks, and real estate.

Very inspirational, I listed a few things on line to sell after finishing the book Makes one think about work; I loved this book gave it to my spouse to read. He is currently reading it now.

Five Stars!

Sheila Grimes
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ehab Atalla's rags to riches story is impressive - and he's more than happy to share his secrets with the reader, along with documentation to prove how he became a multimillionaire. His strategy is simple - he thinks ahead and is able to figure out how to make money by keeping his clients happy. Then he moves on to another venture. I was fascinated by his business acumen and his ability to think outside the box. A great read for anyone wanting to branch out and make money.
Jane
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the author and Goodreads First Reads Giveaway for making this book available for me to win. Mr. Atalla has written a detailed guide with many good ideas about how to succeed in business. The variety offered in The Secrets of Business ~ Change Your Life in One Day, # 1 kept this reader interested. The book is on a serious subject and the author managed to write in a style that flowed and was easy to follow.
Becca
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I won this book in a Goodreads Firstreads Giveaway.
This book is a good way to figure out everything you need to know about the business industry. It helps you figure out the things that nobody ever warns you about and it teaches you great things that are necessary to know before you think about starting a business. If you are thinking about starting a business or thinking about becoming a business partner, this book is for you.
I hope you enjoy The Secrets of Business by Ehab Atalla!
William James
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incredibly inspiring book packed with insightful information on every page. I felt that Ehab was genuine and sincere in sharing his story, and he backs of all this claims with legal documents.

He's a very transparent author who wants to share his wisdom and give people a head start in business
Jenny Blossom
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Great book with Practical and Motivating Stories,I gained a lot of useful tips,advice and great words from it.I personally gained a lot of advice and knowledge from it. I'm Implementing this in my new business,I'm sure of success!
Paul Michael
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Offers a ton of great advice for beginners like myself while avoiding pretension, and really enjoyed how Mr. Atalla implemented actual documentation of his businesses. Great read!
Roseann
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I won this book on Goodreads giveaway! It is a wonderful insight to the business world from an experienced author. He gives great pointers on the topic. I highly recommend it!
Aneleh
Dec 03, 2013
David Haddad
Oct 13, 2014
Ehab Atalla
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Scott
Feb 20, 2014
Sumit
Feb 16, 2017
Ehab Atalla
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jessica
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Definitely helped me with talking about business with my dad. Thanks :D
Cindy Gates
Linda Peavy
Mary
Tony Parsons
Nov 26, 2013
Goodreads Librari...: New Book Covers for existing books 2 16 Oct 21, 2014 11:09AM
  • End of the World: The Revelation Prophecy
  • What We Did for Love: Resistance, Heartbreak, Betrayal
  • The Talented Mr. Maxwell
  • 17 Cents and a Dream
  • Leadership BS: Fixing Workplaces and Careers One Truth at a Time
  • Mystral Murder (Julie O'Hara Mystery #3)
  • The PR Masterclass: How to Develop a Public Relations Strategy That Works!
  • Silent Slaughter
  • How to Make Big Money in Your Own Small Business: Unexpected Rules Every Small Business Owner Needs to Know

Change Your Life in One Day.

You will see firsthand how I went from being a broke, immigrant cashier to starting 34 businesses in 15 different industries.

How I went from having no car to driving throughout all states in depth—visiting almost every major city in America and hustling door to door to sell my products (in one trip, I traveled 30,000 miles in just over two months) with my partner.

How

$7.99 $1.99
    $27.99 $2.99
  • Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a Cynical Waiter
    $8.74 $1.99
  • Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (Dakotas)
  • Restless: Because You Were Made for More
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Edgar Allan Poe: The Fever Called Living
  • The Road to Jonestown: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple
    $12.99 $2.99
“Always consider who you’re learning from. Don’t listen to people who are not experiencing the success you want.” 2 likes
“An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.” 2 likes