Start by marking “The Snowflake Inn” as Want to Read:
The Snowflake Inn

The Snowflake Inn

A home for the holidays…

Grace thought she had finally found a place to belong. Coming off of ten years of tragedy and disappointments, her arrival at The Snowflake Inn finally gives her a reason to have hope for her future and the possibility of her forever-home. Until one man arrives with the power to take it all away.

Versus NOT wanting to be home for the holidays…

Riley’s
Published November 17th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Snowflake Inn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Snowflake Inn

Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Riley was discharged from the military and comes home to try and get his mother to sell her inn. Grace is living and working at the inn. Having met each other in rehab, Grace and Corrine became friends. (Not that rehab, both were getting PT- Grace for a broken leg, Corrine for a hip replacement).
I would have liked this better if I had liked Riley more. He annoyed me. What kind of person gets injured and doesn't tell their family? (So not to worry her). Then, because of the injury, gets discharg
Marybeth
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story. I listened to the audiobook and loved the narrator. The story itself was sweet and charming. Riley comes home to The Snowflake Inn to see his mom after being medically discharged from the marines. He does not plan on staying though. Grace is a chef and is working at the Inn after meeting Riley’s mom Corinne and becoming fast friends. She hopes to one day open her own business but on a much smaller scale than the Inn is. Riley and Grace are both looking for a place to c ...more
Bette Hansen
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh man I loved this story!! This is a wonderfully sweet story of a woman looking for love and family and a man who has both but doesn't realize it. Great characters and a story that flows beautifully. Recommended for everyone
Dana Tillack
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A bed and breakfast, a fireplace, a Christmas tree and a Cute Angry Guy comes together and brings you pure romance. Couldn't put it down such a great Christmas read.
Sherry
Dec 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Despite the cute ending of The Snowflake Inn, by Samantha Chase, the bumpy beginning set a tone for the characters that I couldn't quite shake off, despite the character growth. Riley, a marine who’d been recently injured and forced to retire from service, returns to his mother Corrine's inn. He doesn't want to take it over, but he feels she should sell and find a man who can take care of her. His mom has hired Grace to cook and help out. Grace has always wanted a B&B like the Snowflake Inn— ...more
Kaj Samuelsson
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
My tablet decided to quit in the middle of a story so I picked up the Kindle I got from a friend, loaded with books, most of them series by authors I never heard of, where the first book is for free (and with a bit too many love stories for my taste), but I thought better to read something than nothing. So I just picked this one and started reading. In the beginning I thought I would not like this story, but as I continued I got into the characters and became interested.
Ex-marine Riley comes ho
Jan Whitmarsh
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly amazing story

I may have come late to this book ..... But wow ...to read it at this the of year is an absolute treat ! Thank you for giving this story....its intense and so so cute at the same time.
Laurie
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
x
Ericka
Dec 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2018
This was so laaaaaaaaame. I literally did not care about the main characters and I actually disliked the love interest quite a lot. Probably will never read anything by this author again.
Svalora
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun read. Audible narration was good. I’d love to stay at the Snowflake... too bad my husband would never do a B&B! Lol!
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it
It was a good read, good plot, well written, but I was not drawn to the characters. I might not have been in the best mood when reading this book. I will have to try another book by this author.
Janice K Ridout
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good.

I really liked this book. Kept you reading to see what would happen next. The end was great! Would recommend
Carol B Davis
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok

I found this book to be too simplistic for my taste. I can safely say that I will not read it again.
Seeshel kettler
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story.
Pam
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
In Snowflake Inn, Grace & Riley have differing plans for the Snowflake Inn. Grace feels like she's finally found somewhere to belong. Riley didn't want to come home but his family expected it. How will they ever come to an agreement?

Ms. Chase does an excellent job (as always) of developing primary & secondary characters that are realistic & lovable. She manages to get you hooked in the beginning by using humor & a storyline everyone can relate to. The reader is kept involved as
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

She was sure he had an actual name, but she hadn't had an opportunity to find out. When she had first noticed him around town a couple of days ago, she had named him Cute Serious Guy. The next day he had become Cute Brooding Guy, but today, he was looking pretty fierce so she went with Cute Angry Guy.

He was a U.S. Marine, damn it. He had faced the enemy in combat. He'd killed when necessary and walked into dangerous situations where he had no idea who he'd be facing more times th
Mona
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved this book. Grace was told after a terrible accident. When she met Corrinea a women who was recovering and doing rehab too. They became friends instantly. She found herself going to The Snowflake Inn to be a cook. She loved every minute of it. Well that's until something, or someone might take that away.

Riley was not happy about being discharged from the marines, and worse going back home to run the B&B his mom ran..He knew she needed help, but what did he know about it. When he
Maree Repa
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to find another most exciting Christmas romance from my most all time favourite author, Samantha Chase.

Grace who ends up deciding to move to a very small town. Out one day she meets this gorgeous young man who she isn't clear of his real intentions of being here. He seems frustrated with his short defence on reality of even being here, leading Grace into much confusion.

I thoroughly loved this most endearing story. Such a beautiful romance leading to the most wonderful tales of
Andrea
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
The perfect uplifting holiday story. I really enjoyed this. Although there was the usual dilemma and uncertainty about what was going to happen, it wasn't too angsty or problematic. It was a very fluffy story and because the characters weren't rash or immature, they never lashed out or just ran away (as very very very annoyingly and commonly Happens). Loved that there wasn't any stupidity.
And even thought I disliked how fast everything happened at the beginning, it all worked out well
Gwbroussard
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story of acceptance, forgiveness and learning to fully live & love. Amazing writing was so beautiful and at times I could just vision the Snowflake Inn!!! I really enjoyed this book and wish it was longer or even a series. All of the characters were wonderful and the love between this family was just refreshing.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Snowflake Inn is a warm inviting romance. Meaning it will warm your heart and invite you to read more. Riley has his reasons for not wanting to live and run the Inn his family owns. Grace has reasons why she would love to make the Inn her permanent home. The story that was written on how to two came to see eye to eye will leave you with a smile.
Patricia Blevins
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In The Snowflake Inn will Riley come to terms with hat his mother has been doing at the Inn and when he meets a beautiful Redhead named Grace will he find a love that he thought he would never have. When a tragedy brings this family together they won't know what hits them. Will they all finally find what they have been looking for at the Inn and be happy with how it all turns out?
Willa-Dean Smith
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review of

It was a good story about how a forever family can be found even though it didn't happen immediately. It took time for each person to get their life in order to come together as a family.

Kelly Arlia
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Samantha chase is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. She created a cast of characters that I wish I knew personally. Riley and grace's love story is going to stay with me for some time. Loved this book.
Kirsten
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cute book... Quick read. Loved the characters and the endearing qualities the Inn holds. I enjoyed how the characters developed throughout the story and felt satisfied with the way the relationships were established as I am often left wanting more. Not the case here. Perfect in every way!
Rosario Quiles Barreto
I usually enjoy romantic novels

This book I didn't like too much. It was too predictable for my taste. I knew what was going to happen way before the ending. This is the first time I read a book by this author.
susan lovetro
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sweet story

this was a fun light romance.no huge surprises but likable characters with a good story line. I am unsure why people were complaining about the sex. it was never explicit or graphic. I will look for other books from this author.
Gina
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really really really liked this book! Grace and Riley's story was so sweet and touching! They were 2 souls that when coming together truly found home!! Love, Christmas, family..... great short read!!
Dee
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2014
very underwhelmed with this one - it seemed very chunky...at times the conversation just flowed and felt natural and other times it felt really forced and formal - which kind of took away from my enjoyment
Lyndy Ann ♫
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies, christmas
The Snowflake Inn is a nice romantic read I loved Grace and Riley together.

• The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • A Cold Creek Noel & A Very Crimson Christmas (The Cowboys of Cold Creek)
  • Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #5)
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • Starting from Scratch
  • Bittersweet (Home Sweet Home #3)
  • Five Golden Rings: A Christmas Collection
  • A Montana Born Christmas
  • Christmas is Cancelled (Christmas is Cancelled, #1)
  • Their Christmas Miracle (Charity, Montana #2)
  • Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1)
  • A Christmas Affair (Ransom Canyon, #6.5)
  • Romancing Wisconsin Volume I (Christmas Boxed Set)
  • A Family for Christmas
  • The Night Before Christmas (Butternut Lake, #2.5)
  • Santa Maybe
  • Carla Kelly's Christmas Collection
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and ...more