Start by marking “Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)

Mystery Man (Dream Man #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  60,725 Ratings  ·  4,127 Reviews
Night time is the right time...

Gwendolyn Kidd has met the man of her dreams. He's hot, he's sexy, and what started as a no-names-exchanged night of passion has blossomed into a year and a half-long pleasure fest. Sure, it's a little strange that he only appears in her bed at night, but Gwen is so sure he's the one, she just can't turn him away...

Hawk Delgado knows more ab
Published December 11th 2012 by Forever (first published July 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mystery Man, please sign up.
Maria Clara Just two novellas. But yeah, a full length novel would be better.
TjMash I thin you would enjoy it a lot more if you read this series in order!

Stacia (the 2010 club)
This will be yet another review where I will show off my fine skills of prioritizing. Forget the hero, the heroine, or the story. We have other stuff to take care of first.

Character description taken from the book itself :

I didn't expect to see tall, broad, inked-to-the-max, long blond-haired Dog standing at the other side of the counter.

HOLD THE PHONE. No one bothered to tell me that Dog the Bounty Hunter was making an appearance in this book.

Then...just when I thought it couldn't get any more
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
-1.000 Stars

When I decided to read this book I thought I was in for something, at the very least, interesting if not mind-blowing, since most of my friends seemed to love it. What I got was a messed up relationship, a shallow(and idiotic) heroine and a hero who... a hero... um, I really don't know what to say about the hero.

Reasons why the heroine was an impecile who should have died long ago:

1) She was having sex with a guy whose name she didn't even know. Not once or twice, but every week fo
Aestas Book Blog
HOLY ALPHA MALES!!!!!!! Yowza!!!! *fans self*

I'm surprised this book didn't self-combust from the degree of utterly squee/drool/swoon-worthy, bossy, possessive, unapologetic, sweet, tender, badass, HOT UBER ALPHA males in it!! I mean WOW! This book is pure over-the-top deliciousness!

This book has it all: to-die-for hero, a sassy, smartass heroine, lots of action, hot hot sex, secret lairs, badass commandos, badass bikers, badass cops, drive-by's, cosmo parties, family time, romance, a few mi
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
Starting off the year with a re-read fave...

MYSTERY MAN

HAWK

GWEN

description

“'You live in your head too much, you curl up and shut shit out and spend so much time doing it, you forget to live your life. You can’t live your life in your head. That isn’t living.'”

description

“'You’re livin’ in Badass World, baby,' he whispered in my ear.
'Fair warning, until I fix what I cut in you, you’re there to stay.'”

description

"'You're in deep with me, aren't you, baby?'
I whispered my question just to confirm.
'Drowning.' he whispered back.”
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
4/13/18 - ON SALE for $1.99:

Right off the bat, if you want to know if this is a book for you, ask yourself this question (and answer it HONESTLY): do you find the idea of meeting a ridiculously hot alpha male--we're talking ex-special forces--at a bar, taking him home for the best sex OF YOUR LIFE, never learning his name, then afterwards him leaving, never to be seen again, except a few days later he's back in your bed, waking you for more of the best sex OF YOUR LIFE, a
Taryn
Sadly, this book was a DNF for me. I got half way through and had to stop. I really wanted to like this one since it has the kind of hero I love: a mean, over the top alpha jerk.

The story of how Hawk and Gwen met is not what bothered me. It's what occurred after that sent me over the edge. It was absolutely ridiculous and I just could not get past it.

Gwen has a one night stand with a man, who is presumably to be Hawk...but she's not quite sure and to be honest, neither am I. After that one nig
Christy
5 Cabe “Hawk” Delgado Stars!!!

Photobucket
I LOVE HAWK! Just going to put that out there before I review this book! How can you not??? What a yummy alpha male! Okay okay now to the book...

A year and a half. Thats how long Gwendolyn Kidd has been sleeping with MM, her Mystery Man. A year and a half ago she heard these words at the bar...
“You comin’ or what?”
She took MM home with her that night, and now he makes regular weekly visits. Sneaks in at night, then disappears.
Gwen is having some issues wit
XxTainaxX
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some of the story premise was a little out there but it had the sexy alpha male you come to expect from KA. Hawk is actually one of the less intense heroes I've read from her as far as possessiveness is concerned. He had enough to play it up but he was pretty cool about it.... Well compared to someone like Knight that is lol The plot did lose me briefly but it wrapped up nicely. Gwen did not win me over like the other heroines have. I'd rate this a 3.5.
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Just $0.99 today for Kindle! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A...

Mystery Man is the first book in the Dream Man series and while it has Kristen Ashley written all over it - no pun intended, it’s a little more romantic suspense than the Colorado Mountain series.

Cabe “Hawk” Delgado is another hot, over the top, super alpha hero and I love, love, LOVE him! Gwendolyn Kidd is a great heroine; Smart, savvy, independent, and takes no crap from anyone. Though I love how, being wooed by three alpha
Mimi Smith

Dear Gwen

No, I'm not a stalker. Why would you think that? I just wanted to talk to you about all that's happened in the last couple of weeks. Since you're not available (aka won't meet me), I'll just lay it all here.

First of all I'm really sorry about Ginger. She has always been trouble, but I never thought it would come to this. Gangs, cops, FBI. I'm also very sorry you got caught up in it. But, really you could always see there's something wrong with that one...

“Ginger. A pain in my a
Kristen
3 to 3.5 stars

The three star rating is completely due to Gwen's annoying and nitwitted character. Not even Hawk, the swoonalishous hero, could fully save this book for me.

I really tried to love this book but the heroine just rubbed me wrong. Really, really wrong! I understand why Hawk was enamored by her, he's the hero after all; but I'm still trying to figure out why Mitch and Tack were so smitten with her. I just don't get it! Of all Kristen Ashley heroines I've read, Gwen had the least subs
Jennifer Kyle
PACKING MY BAGS AND MOVING TO DENVER...YOU GET ME?

Once there, I'm finding an abandon warehouse tying myself up and waiting for Hawk Delgado to come rescue me. A girl can dream right?

description

Gwendolyn Piper Kidd is a self-employed freelance editor whose marriage fell apart. She is out on the town having cosmos with her girls when she spots super hawt “Mystery Man”. When he gets up and leaves she fears that she didn’t catch his eye. He then stops by her stool on his way out and says:

"You comin' or what?"
Splage
Update 9/10/13
Fabulous!! I have become a big audiobook person lately because real life is crazy and I desperately need my romance fixes!! This audiobook and narrator were spectacular, her voice totally nailed all the crazy personalities...it was SO MUCH FUN!! The story already is one of my favorites, then add the voice of the narrator and it makes the colorful characters and story even more enjoyable.

5+++ STARS -- A non-stop, wild ride! Mystery Man was the land of BADASSES and the testosterone w
Lisa
Jun 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So begins a new series with yet more hot alpha-males to swoon over and dream about. Sheez! I thought KA outdid herself with the hotties portrayed in the Rock Chick series. I. Was. So. Wrong. Oh yah!!!

It goes without saying, but, yes... I’m going to say it... I LOVED THIS BOOK! It was simply fan-freaking-tastic! If you are debating whether you should jump on this bandwagon and give this book a whirl, here are my reasons why you should definitely read this book now:

1. Cabe “Hawk” Degaldo. He i
Shawna
5 stars – Romantic Suspense

All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies...

Now pack your bags up!

Considering there’s not one but four yummy heroes introduced in this first book in the Dream Man series that’s set in Denver, Colorado (all of whom get their own book...YAY!), not to mention the smokin’ hot, badass alpha heroes from Ashley’s Colorado Mountain series, and it definitely wouldn’t be surprising if all the single ladies sudde
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
There are so many things that annoy me with this book, Gwen's an idiot, Hawk is a douche, but it is still one of my favorite books and I re-read it often...

Re-Read April 2017. My above sentiments are the same. Such a ridiculous book but I still love every minute of it!

Zeek
Jan 12, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I tried to stick it out because so many adore the series- but between the god awful dialog, "umm... Yeah". "ummmm". Umm" , and the wince worthy 1st person narrative, "then i walked in the front door. Then i walked to the kitchen. Then i pulled out a chair. Then i sat down.".

And to say nothing of the fact the main character is an obvious Mary Sue for the author. And last but certainly not least, I can usually handle the uber-alpha hero, love me some Barrons who alot of people can't handle, but t
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
Meet the guys... ;)

ADMIRER #1 :

NAME: Mitch Lawson.
OCCUPATION: Detective Mitch Lawson ;)

"Mitch".I whispered.
"What a perfect name ,soft and strong, things a cop need to be... Mitch."
He stared at me."Is it?", he asked.
"Perfect".
He stared at me some more.

DESCRIPTION With the perfect cop name that starts with 3 silent constables and ends with 'Lawson' as in 'son of the law.' Mitch is the hot-ass,soft spoken smoldering detective put on the case to bring down Gwendoline's little sister-from-he
Baba
Dec 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
UPDATE: Rating edited September 21, 2013. From 5 stars downgraded to 4 stars.

*********************************************************

Cabe (Hawk) Delgado said:
"Don't have that chance so nothin' I can do about that. But I darkened your door, baby, and you lit up my life again, so I'm not lettin' that go."

5 stars.

Wow! Mystery Man is another great story and hilariously penned by Kristen Ashley! Kristen swept me right off my feet and directed me straight to reader's heaven. She does it all the time!
Jill
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jill by: Nikki

Gwendolyn Kidd and Cabe "Hawk" Delgado.

Ordinarily Kristen Ashley's books would not be the type of romances I'd read. Let alone enjoy. Gwen is an annoying heroine at times with really slutty behaviour. She sleeps with the hero for eighteen months and doesn't know his name. Then drools over not one but two other guys. The hero is a bit of a controlling alpha. The plot is OTT and pretty unbelievable. And I am seriously beginning to think that all Kristen Ashley's heroes went to the same sc
5 I'M OFFICIALLY A KA FAN STARS!!!!!
(BR with Elizabeth, Melissa, Tiffany, Angie, Lynn, Idelle, & Julie)

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

photo image_zpscb3470df.jpg

This was my first KA book and BOY IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
I kept seeing all over Good Reads all the rave reviews on so many of her books and more than a few of my friends told me to get on the KA band wagon and quick.

Well "Mystery Man" was definitely the PERFECT choice for my first endeavor into KA.

photo image_zps5156443f.jpg

Gwendolyn Kidd has been having a hot affair with SEXY and ALL ALPHA MALE, Cab
ღFloღ the coffee addict
3.75 cookie dough solves every problem STARS

“You’re livin’ in Badass World, baby,” he whispered in my ear. “Fair warning, until I fix what I cut in you, you’re there to stay.”

WHAT A HOT MESS!

There was so much going on, ups and downs and people getting kidnapped and shot at and so many characters. I just LOLed all the time.

If you follow my review you might know that I started my Kristen Ashley experience with the Unfinished Hero series and those books are essentially a two people character s
Karla

5 Stars!! Mystery Man is a mystery no more and he is definitely a superhero!!

I’m at a loss for words, other than Kristen Ashley blew me away AGAIN! Just when you think to yourself that she can’t out-do the possessive male jerk from the last book you read…WRONG…let me introduce you to Cabe “Hawk” Delgado. Even his name makes me swoon! Gwen is the object of his fascination and he was the object of mine. She is the consummate fashion plate, funny and as enamored with Cabe as he is with her. These
Lady Heather
Jan 20, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley fans, contemporary romance fans
Fourth read: February 8-16, 2017

Let me first state that the audio version is a 3 star rating and the printed version is still a 5 star rating.

This re-read started out as an audio review, but around the 49% mark I had to go find my place on my Kindle and read the rest of the book from there.

There are two reasons why I did this:
1) I could read this book faster than the narrator was speaking.
2) I didn't care for the narration.
Don't get me wrong, she did a great job of narrating the story, but in m
Lisa Jayne
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 ALPHA-TASTIC STARS.

Kristen Ashley is an 'Alpha male' writing goddess. I for one think this author deserves a Good Reads prize for handing out these Alpha goodie treats for the world to share!

I found myself in a bit of a book slump, and was kindly advised to get my reading bottom into gear and start the 'Dream man' series. So I decided to start a Kristen Ashley book binge, and OH yes what a book to start with, dream man I got. I loved this book ~

EVERY.SINGLE.ALPHA.LOVING. CHAPTER.

(so, thank
Jessica Gadziala
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Oh, KA... you did it again.

Hot, sexy, original premise. On top of that, a likable heroine (can KA write one who isn't likable? Is that even in her wheelhouse?), and another badass alpha male. I will say, I was torn through a good chunk of the book. 'Cause I loved Gwen with Hawk, Tack, and Mitch (kinda how I REALLY loved Jules with Luke. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good love triangle). But in the end... Hawk was a good choice. And he called her "sweet pea". I mean... COME ON lol.

I read Dre
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
5 Recognizing How Great This Was Stars
* * * * *

When I first read this, it was during the binge of all KA. I think I had read Motorcycle Man and At Peace first... then did this series or Rock Chicks. I really can't remember right now. The reason I am bring this up is to say....

I Was Wrong....

Yup, I gave this a 4 star. It was during my thinking on the books I read while adding them to GR when I first came on. No reviews, just thinking back on how I felt while reading them. The reason I gave this
Blacky *Romance Addict*
This was my first KA <3 And a beginning of a beautiful friendship (addiction XD)

The story is an unusual one :) Gwen has a man that she only sees at night, they don't talk, she doesn't even know his name, but what she does know is that he's good in bed XD One day everything changes, her sister gets into a lot of trouble, and that forces Hawk to "come out". And when he does, Gwen decides to end things with him cause he esentially acts like a total jerk XD In the meantime, she meets Tack *drooli
Wendy
Dec 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mystery Man is fantastic. It's "laugh out loud" funny, at times quirky and full of hot alpha males, that'll have your "toes curling". Top that off with a wonderful heroine, who has fabulous taste in shoes! What more can you ask for?

Cabe "Hawke" Delgado.

Photobucket

Kristen Ashley you've done it AGAIN. Loved it!
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
5 STAR READ
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense-Adult
Series: Book 1 in Dream Man series

"Sweet Pea, what do you think i do for a living?"- Hawk
" You fly on your Super sonic Jet to hot, humid, tropical, war torn nations, execute your duties as a soilder for hire which means doing things like blowing up bridges and beating infidels into submission."- Gwen in
Mystery Man

I put all other books on pause to read this just to see what all the hype was about and i was not left
looking for a romance book I read a while ago 1 20 Feb 11, 2018 12:52PM
The Challenge Fac...: Runell & Elena - Mystery Man 24 20 Aug 23, 2016 08:15PM
Searching for a book title and author 2 78 Sep 28, 2015 01:42PM
Alpa Males 27 424 Sep 09, 2015 02:40PM
  • Liberating Lacey
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5)
  • From Rags
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
  • Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts Book 2)
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)
  • Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
  • Sweet Seduction Surrender (Sweet Seduction, #4)
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen Boys, #2)
  • Midnight Angel (Midnight, #3)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a
More about Kristen Ashley

Dream Man (4 books)
  • Wild Man (Dream Man, #2)
  • Law Man (Dream Man, #3)
  • Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“You're in deep with me, aren't you, baby?"
I whispered my question just to confirm.
"Drowning." he whispered back.”
384 likes
“Are you here to freak me out in any other way?"
"Nope."
"This would include asking me for a date," I warned.
"Babe, don't date," he replied.
"You don't?"
"Do tequila shots followed by 5 hours of sex count as a date? he asked.
"Um... no," I answered.
"Then I don't date."
I smiled at him.
Then, stupidly, I asked. "You can have sex for 5 hours?"
He smiled at me.