Start by marking “The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)

The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle

(McCabe Trilogy #1-3)

From a rising star in Scottish romance comes a breathtaking trilogy of forbidden passion, legendary heroes, and sacred bonds. In Maya Bankss Highlander series, collected here in one must-have eBook bundle, three unforgettable brothers risk everything to save their clan and their legacyand to surrender their hearts to love.

Contains a thrilling preview of Maya Bankss
Published August 13th 2012 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle

Start your review of The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)
-ya
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hr
Not surprisingly, this trilogy has virgin heroines and alpha heroes:/
But. but. but it has a seamless blend of highland romance, and strong characters who have hearts of gold. The storyline grabbed my attention from the start and I pretty much read these books in a row:D
Ankita
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best highlander series!
Nadine Bookaholic
Great box set, each of these stories were enjoyable and either a 4 or 5 star read

In Bed with a Highlander

Seduction of a Highland Lass
I was not prepared for what happened later on in the book, fair warning TISSUES are a MUST!!!
Alaric McCabe and Keeley McDonald are my favorite of all the couples. Alaric is brought to Keeley's cottage by his horse after he is ambushed and severely injured. I guess you could say that the horse was the matchmaker with this couple. ;) Alaric was bound to marriage with
*TANYA*
AMAZING!!! The entire series was great, thus this book was the best by far!!!
SWEETY
Since I got my hands upon a box set I unfortunately cant rate each book of the McCabe Trilogy.
So Ive given the entire series an average 4 star rating.

Individual Ratings are as follows:
In Bed with a Highlander: 3.5 Stars
Seduction of a Highlamd Lass: 4.5 Stars
Never Love a Highlander: 4.0 Stars

Seduction of a Highland Lass was my favorite. I wasnt really looking forward to it when I started it, I was sure Id find Caelans book (03) more enjoyable but Keeley and Alarics book blew me away. I m not
Helen
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read all of Maya's KGI series, and I really enjoyed them, but I've avoided her historical romance ones (mainly I confess because they are a bit pricey, and with so many good romance books available free or for 77p my budget, or lack thereof, couldn't justify it!). But I got a price alert that this bundle was on sale, and having overdone it recently on samey types of contemporary romances I was looking for a change, so I went for it.

I have to say, I am glad I did. While I still think her
Linda Walters
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 1- IN BED WITH A HIGHLANDER
Loved it and probably mainly just because of Mairin! Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed the whole book. It was really good. But Mairin was fierce, loyal, has a big heart, not easily subdued and she speaks her mind often without meaning to. It's so funny when things pop out of her mouth that she thought that she was only thinking. She's often horrified and at times Ewan is amused by it as he gets used to her ways. She'd been warned by Mother Superior that
Katherine
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves Historical Romance
This book includes all three books in the McCabe Trilogy.

In Bed with a Highlander is the story of Ewan McCabe, the eldest McCabe brother and laird of the McCabe clan, and Mairin, the illegitimate daughter of the king. Mairin has been hiding most of her life in order to avoid marriage with someone who is only after her inheritance. She marries Ewan after being abducted by and escaping from an abusive laird who wants to marry her to gain that inheritance.

Seduction of a Highland Lass is the story
Sandy
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The McCabes are Highlander brothers struggling to rebuilt their clan following a devastating slaughter 8 years ago, perpetrated by a woman, related to one of the nastiest men in the Highlands, who'd seduced the youngest brother. Each of the books dwells on one of the brothers and how they managed to stay strong warriors yet still manage to find equally strong women who actually made them even stronger and more human.

Others have said that the men degraded the women. Truth is, this is the way it
Audrey
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this trilogy a lot! The women were strong! The men highlander worthy 😉 and they were easy reads. (I didnt feel a strong need to throw said book across the room because the characters were being completely stupid) I read all of these in just over a day (wouldve been less than 24 hrs if I didnt sleep, eat, or work) but, alas! Life isnt perfect. The audio version was also well done I listened to part of it when working, and read it when I wasnt! Overall Id definitely recommend it! ...more
Bianca S
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books were amazing and I really enjoyed them. Maya Banks does an amazing job of giving you the hot and steamy scenes but also the action and plot that you might also want. While to steamy moments will get you there, the love stories that she includes in these books will leave you wishing for your own highland warrior.
Kem
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each of these 3 books is the story of one of three brothers. Each story tells a tale of danger, hard life of the times, and the finding of love. Each brother is a warrior to be reckoned with. Each woman is strong in her own way and stand by their men with courage and strength. I love all 3 of these stories and wish there were more. Good wins over evil yet again.
Sydnee Walsh
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These three brothers have another thing coming to them when they come across the paths of their ladies. Each lady is just what each brother needs to bring them great joy and happiness. Their clan gets completed and made while once more. After 8 years of uncertainty this is just what the doctor ordered.
Jenny Jo Weir
One of the best series EVER! Suspense, romance, drama, battle, intrigue, plot, love...all that and more. It's one of those you can read over and over. In fact, I wouldn't mind re-reading these this coming year. They were fantastic.
Ana
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
first book was the best other ones were readable.
Krista Claudine Baetiong
In Bed with a Highlander, the first installment from Maya Banks McCabe Trilogy, is the very first Scottish historical romance novel Ive read, and consequently, also serves as an introduction to several more of the same genre that would burn my midnight oil thus far. I admit not being well-read about Scotlands mores and history, although I have always been fascinated with the place and its castles and William Wallace (the latter thanks to Braveheart).

Somehow Ive already surmised that the
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
In Bed with a Highlander - Ewan McCabe, the eldest, is a warrior ready to take back what is his clan'suntil a blue-eyed, raven-haired temptress is thrust upon him. Mairin is the llegitimate daughter of the king and quite possibly the answer to his clan's survival.

Where can I find me a Highlander that wont mind the differences? I am so in love. I will continue to read much more.

Seduction of a Highland Lass - Alaric McCabe is in the fight for his clan's birthright by wedding for duty. An
Gigi
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series! The three leading female characters were wonderfully written. All three of them we're magnificently brave, fiercely loyal, incredibly strong, and passionate heroines. And theyve found the perfect leading men to complement them. Men, whom after many trails and errors, have learned to open their hearts and find that missing piece of themselves...
all three novels had brilliant storylines! They were captivating!
Tasha
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maya Banks has blown me away again with the three books all wrapped up in one book. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. Impossible to put down. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy. At parts of different stories I laughed so hard I cried and at other parts I cried (but they were not tears of joy).
Angela Jennings
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Highland or bust

I've read many a trilogy and really wasn't expecting much. Honestly I just picked the series because I needed something to read. And I'm so glad I did. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. A must read!
Yolonda
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I still give it 5 stars. I loved it for a second time. all of the brothers were hot and married strong women. I only wish she could do a spin off on Crispin and Isabel when they grow up and who they end up with.
Carol (Mocha)
I loved this series. What better than a strong woman who loves her warrior! Caelen learned a lesson through Rionna, that a woman wants all of her man body and soul. A great read. Wish this series were longer!
Kenton Monjon
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Impossible to put down

I was quite surprised how quickly this series of books captured my attention and kept me thoroughly engrossed. The fast paced action as well as the realistic characters and plot were rivaled only by the modern romance which never disappointed.
Nicole
Oh my, way to go out with a bang! I love that this series simmered over the first two books and then boiled over with the star of the show- Rionna. Fantastic historical/romance/fiction novel. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.
Brenda Margriet
I don't read much Highlander romance, but enjoyed these. The only other MB I've read is her contemporary erotica, and I can certainly see that influence. Enjoyed the strong women/stubborn men storylines, and my favourite was #3 with Caelen and Rionna, because she's a warrior princess.
Brandi
Jan 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read the trilogy in 3 days. Was a good, easy read since I was not looking for anything too deep, so some smutty romance novels fit the bill perfectly. Definitely a little predictable, but aren't most smutty love stories?
Liz
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
I enjoyed this series of romance novels deals with the McCabe brothers and the strong women who came into their lives. However, these books are geared more for the romance...a bodice-ripper story. A quick read and I appreciated having access to all three books to read in one place.
[̲̅ρ̲̅υ̲̅и̲̅y̲̅α̲̅]
4 stars. Read all 3 books in 2012. My favorite book of the series remains book 2, Seduction of a Highland Lass.
J
Ugh. I only made it of the way through before I gave up. I'm not fond of works that primarily depict women as sexual objects or helpless nurturing motherly souls. I had hoped for better. So disappointed. I'm too much of a feminist for this. ...more
Maria
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this!

I truly enjoyed this trilogy. I hope Maya continues with this genre. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy.

• Highland Outlaw (Campbell Trilogy, #2)
  • Highland Scoundrel (Campbell Trilogy, #3)
  • The Virtuoso (Duke's Obsession, #3; Windham, #3)
  • Taming the Highland Bride (Devil of the Highlands, #2)
  • Rules for a Proper Governess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #7)
  • Laird of the Mist (MacGregors, #1)
  • The Duke's Perfect Wife (MacKenzies & McBrides, #4)
  • This Scot of Mine (The Rogue Files, #4)
  • The Soldier (Duke's Obsession, #2; Windham, #2)
  • Highland Warrior (Campbell Trilogy, #1)
  • An English Bride In Scotland (Highland Brides, #1)
  • The Seduction Of Elliot McBride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #5)
  • The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (MacKenzies & McBrides, #3)
  • A Highlander Never Surrenders (MacGregors, #2)
  • The MacKinnon's Bride (The Highland Brides #1)
  • Hell's Belle (Devilish Debutantes Book 3)
  • Falling for the Highlander (Highland Brides, #4)
  • Simply Unforgettable (Simply Quartet #1)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.

McCabe Trilogy (3 books)
  • In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)
  • Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2)
  • Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3)