Start by marking “Across The Pond” as Want to Read:
Across The Pond

Across The Pond

Cambria Cosgrove is a successful fashion blogger from Pasadena, the land of sun and the famous Rose Parade. Unhappy in her marriage,Cambria has finally made the bold decision to leave her husband Carter in spite of her good catholic girl upbringing. She just dropped divorce papers on the kitchen counter this morning and hopped on a plane to London with her best friend.

On
ebook, Part One, 104 pages
Published December 6th 2013 (first published November 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Across The Pond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Across The Pond

Start your review of Across The Pond
TC
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review by http://lovebooksloveromance.blogspot....

This book chronicles the thoughts and feeling of a woman on the precipice of divorce. After feeling unloved and ignored she makes a spur of the moment decision to up and leave for a vacation in the UK. It is here that she meets musician Zander through a chance encounter in a bar, the chemistry begins and with his good looks, muscled arms and tattooed skin, Cambria soon finds herself wanting him.

I enjoyed the character development between the two
Kristine GPI Bookblog
RATING: 3.5 STARS
I received an arc in exchange for an honest review, Across The Pond centres around Cam, she is a married successful blogger who decides one morning to file for divorce and leave her husband Carter. Her husband that to the outside world, even her closest friends seems perfect. He is controlling, belittles her in private and throws painful insults at her as a means to keep her in a marriage that she is fast realising is destined to end.

On the same day she leaves divorce papers on
Helen Stothard
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Cams character, her bravery and grit at finally ending her unhappy marriage, and deciding to do something for herself, her mini makeover, and visit London with her best friend. There are lots of humorous moments in the book, several relating to Cams opinion on various TV shows, and a couple relating to her inability to filter what she says or does when she's nervous. I also love that Cam has wobbly bits and a fat arse. It makes her feel more real.

The only down side to this book for me was
Kaprii two ordinary girls and their books
4 1/2****

Being british this story made us chuckle because we dont do a single thing described,, it made us think of teapots, the queen and corgis what! what! we love seeing how other counties portray us :D
Across the pond is witty and not your typical love story,
Cambria is a brave,sweet, typical american-who heads to london leaving divorce papers on her way out.
Zander.....(point us to anyone actually like him in london!!!!) is a hunky musician or is he??
They collide with each other and it all
Jennifer Barrett
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for book 2!!!!
Anny hernandez
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***** I was provided a copy by the author/publisher for an honest review *****

First let me start by saying that this is the first book that I read from this author.

I just finish reading this book and I love it, love the characters and love the story line, I am gone keep this short cause I am ready to read part two of this book, and I will start reading it as soon as I finish this review, that's how much I love reading this book that I just don't want to wait LOL.

Ok this is the story of Cambria,
Kat
Mar 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: romance readers
Recommended to Kat by: ARC for review
Shelves: books-read
3.5 stars, short read , overall nice story but hopefully part 2 will have more.

I’m originally from England and this story made me chuckle because it made me think of how others think Brits act and talk.
Across the pond is funny and wouldn’t every woman escaping a bad relationship want to run away on a first class flight to London and stay in notting hill?
Cambria, (Cam) 25 heads off with her rich best friend (wish I had one of those) Leaving divorce papers on her kitchen side for her husband who
Lisa
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Across The Pond by Isabella Delvino is the first book in her Across the Pond series. Novella length, this also ends in a bit of a cliffhanger so be warned.

A very well-written, fast-paced tale of love gone wrong, indifference, and a need for change. Add in a trip to London and a new love and you have a whole lot of story stuffed into these 100 or so pages. I was engrossed in each and every page.

Cambria has had it with her marriage and her to soon-to-be ex-husband's indifference. SHe flies to
Breanna Eichhorn
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the series. Cambria is leaving her husband at the age of 25. Carter is Verbally abusive towards Cambria and he is a workaholic. After she files for divorce she leaves the papers on the table and goes to London with her friend Laney. Cambria meets Zander at the Castle, where she falls over the leg of the bar stool. Zander helps her up from the floor to look at her ankle.
Cambria is a very strong person to be able to get out of the marriage when she did. Laney is also
sue
Feb 28, 2014 rated it liked it
I am from the UK [Great Britain] and this was a delight to read. I had forgotten how we come across at times due to so many American fellow lovely authors books I've been reading lately.

This book was down to earth, witty and entertaining and at times had its moments of upsetting emotions for the lovely Cambria.

I loved it when she left the divorce papers on the table for her husband to find and she just 'hopped' on a plane and took off. Good for her!

She had no intention of meeting anyone or
Lisa
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What is Cam thinking! She is divorcing her husband and takes a much deserved vacay and ends up leaving early. How could she let her ex do that to her? She was having a good time. Why didn't Zander say something sooner? She put her heart out to him. What is Can going to do now? Is she going to tell Carter? What is Carter going say? Is she going to tell Zander? Will she fly back to tell him? Will Carter finally give Cam the divorce? I can't wait for the second book to find out the answers.
Rebecca
KellyMae
Rachael Sauve-cumle
Victoria
Mar 03, 2014
Isabella Delvino was born and raised in Los Angeles. She graduated from The University of Southern California and is a Part-time makeup artist. She lives with her husband, two kids and three dogs in a suburb of Los Angeles. She's usually reading, watching the latest on Netflix or in line at the Starbucks drive-thru.