Start by marking “Santa's Cat” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  55 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Far away in a land of ice and snow, lives a very special cat. Santa's cat. She isn't always the sweetest pet on earth but she has big, brave heart... and a very special job. Find out more in this colourful picture book, written in rhyme.

This picture book makes a great little bedtime story in the run up to Christmas and is best enjoyed by children aged 4 and above.

Length:
Published November 12th 2013 by Rooftop Post

To ask other readers questions about Santa's Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa's Cat

Dec 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
Rhymes: 4/5
Pictures: 2/5
Overall: 3/5
Renee Robinson
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Santa's Hat by Leona Annabella Betts and Keith Dando: This is a must have book for every child. It is an easy to ready rhyming story with adorable matching graphics. The main character in the story is a wonderful black cat which is guaranteed to make your child smile and giggle. This is the type story a parent can enjoy reading to the child or the child can enjoy reading to himself. It is one of the cutest children books I have seen for a while.Cancer Is My NameRenee Robinson
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This cute, fun book was so enjoyable to read that I immediately read it more than once.
I look forward to sharing it with family and any young ones I have the chance to read to this holiday season.
The illustraions are delightful. The cat, heroic.

This is a family oriented fantasy book that parents and grandparents will appreciate as much as those children having it read to them.
Christine
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a cute illustrated ebook about Santa’s cat whose job is to protect presents from varius things. She makes the elves nervous, but I will forgive her anything because I swear I own her sister cat.
Truthfully, though, it is wonderful to read a story about a female animal saving Christmas as opposed to the gender switched Rudolph.
Lovely.
Julie Barrett
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Santa's Cat
Colorful illustrated children's book about Santa and the cat that does so much and how things are done in the land of ice and snow.
Love that this also rhymes and has pictures of the new things that are being talked about.
Comes with just a text version and what each page is showing. Great holiday read.
J.A.C.H.
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cute book, I like that it's loaded on my kindle and I can read it to my sons while we wait to get their hair cut, or for the pediatrician. I appreciate that the cat is black; I'd expect a white cat named "Snowball," or "White Christmas." The cat is a cool, sleek, black cat, even a bit ninja.
angie morris
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

very good rhyming book for young childern. nice illustrations too. I like like like like it very very much i
Steven Adkison
Jeanine
May 13, 2015

• Love on the Everest: Love Conquers Everything
  • Unspoken: A Bouquet of Short Stories
  • Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood, #3)
  • The Hawa Mahal Murders
  • Coco: The Deluxe Junior Novelization (Disney/Pixar Coco)
  • It all began with the other woman
  • Skeleton Cat
  • Skeleton Key (Alex Rider, #3)
  • Hold That Breath
  • Happiness in your Skin
  • Frozen: Northern Lights: Let It Glow
  • The Man In The Moon
  • Fortunately, the Milk
  • Frosty the Snowman (Frosty the Snowman)
  • The Price
  • Point Blank (Alex Rider, #2)
  • The Ginger Bread Man (Read It!: Folk Tales)
  • It Wasn't My Fault
I never know what to write in "biography" boxes. I have always written and painted - I like to encourage others to do the same. I've lived in a lot of different locations, though Yorkshire has been home for the longest. At the moment, I'm taking a break from regular work to do a PhD in Creative Writing at Manchester Metropolitan University, with particular focus on Children's and Young Adult ...more