Start by marking “The Timber Wolves Trilogy” as Want to Read:
The Timber Wolves Trilogy

The Timber Wolves Trilogy

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  144 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The entire bestselling trilogy in one volume!

Scout Donovan is a girl who believes in rules, logic, and her lifelong love of Charlie Hagan. Alex Cole believes in destiny, magic, and Scout. When Alex introduces Scout to the world of Shifters, men who change into wolves or coyotes during the full moon and Seers, women who can see your most private thoughts and emotions with
Published July 1st 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Timber Wolves Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Timber Wolves Trilogy

Mara
Sep 19, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: young-adult
I'm trying, I'm really trying to understand what YA fans see in this kind of stories. But maybe I'm too old, or simply I was never a young adult of this type. SO I can't really connect.

Mostly I was bored. I was sceptical at times, as world-building is shaky, earthquake-land kind of shaky. Too many holes in it to sustain such a story. But I wasn't particularly taken with characters either. None seems real, the heroine moves from silly teen to queen of the world, but you don't see (I didn't see)
Cat
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series and managed to devour it in three days it was so good. The heartbreak during the first book was balanced by the sweet support and new relationships Scout built through the rest of the series. (view spoiler)

Fantastic read. I would highly recommend. I can't b
Miranda
My review is for the trilogy as a whole I read it in less the a day but it was worth it. I felt like I needed more but maybe that's due to all the adult books I've been reading might need to cut back on those a bit. But as a whole I loved the characters and the world that was created for the shifters. Book ones ending left me a bit heartbroken with no signs of repair but as I continued on and began book two and quickly after book three it slowly started mend and feel whole again. This series was ...more
Angela ReadingCave
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lindy
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wonderful

This was a really great series. If you love strong female character with a witty tongue, with loyal friends and strong love interest mixed with grabbing evil by the neck. This book is for you.
Kristina Wakefield
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this trilogy! It was very well written and extremely difficult to put down. Excellent work.
Krystn
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great read and book. fell in love with the characters. went by too fast. couldn't put it down. Thank you for making love reading.
Bernadette
Have given reviews for each book separately.
Ski Croghan
Sep 07, 2015
Pamela Ralston
Jun 07, 2014
Amy
rated it did not like it
Mar 31, 2015
Chelcie
Oct 03, 2015
RuthK
Oct 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Reader. Librarian. Writer. Whedon fan.
More about Tammy Blackwell