Start by marking “Love (Crush, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love (Crush, #3)

Love

(Crush #3)

Living happily ever after has always been part of the plan for Cami and Dylan, but when strange things begin happening around the Wilcock household, Cami simply believes she’s becoming forgetful.

However, when the incidents begin to escalate, both are left feeling vulnerable. Unable to figure out what’s going on, Dylan delves deeper into the mysterious happenings. But whe
Published April 14th 2014 by Smashwords (first published April 12th 2014)

Mariae
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
GOSH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, LACEY WEATHERFORD??!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US? YOU'RE CRUEL. YOU DON'T JUST WRITE A FUCKING SCENE LIKE THAT AND END IT JUST LIKE THAT! HOW DARE YOU?! THAT'S INHUMANE!

I was still recovering from that baby scene and then AS IF IT WASN'T ENOUGH, BAM! YOU ADD THAT FREAKING SCENE!

And I don't think Cami and Dylan could survive all of that in a year! A YEAR?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? If I were them it would took me forever to recover from all that shit you'v
Natalie
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness. This book is awesome. And awful. Joyful. Painful. Jaw-droppingly amazing. Seriously, I may not be able to sleep tonight. Are you trying to kill me, Lacey???

It started with the sweetest, most swoonworthy Valentine's Day ever, as celebrated by Cami and Dylan Wilcock. They were so happy, laughing over racy humor and reveling in their love for each other. I sighed and awwed, chortling a little at their antics, but underneath there was a sort of dreadful antici
Christel
Mmmm *narrowing eyes * I don't know, but it seems like a different guy on the cover!

photo tumblr_mx3gw6CSK31sghe4oo1_500_zpsc08840ed.gif

Kidding!!!

I can't wait to read it! XD
K3
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
My 4.5 Star Review for Love (Crush #3) by Lacey Weatherford
“I love you, Dylan,” She whispered before pressing her lips to mine. “Thank you for loving me back.”
“I couldn’t breathe without you,” I said against her skin, wondering if she really knew she was my whole world. Then I set out to show her.

Dylan and Cami finally get their happy ever after. Although Dylan isn’t undercover anymore his new job as a firefighter is still dangerous none the less. Picking up a little befo
Three Chicks
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

At the end of Smitten, book 2 of the Crush series, Dylan (he doesn’t use his undercover cop name, Hunter, any longer, and Cami, were married and expecting their first child. He was no longer a cop, but was a fireman/ paramedic. They had just moved into a huge house and life was good.

Love starts out a little bit before that, with Cami surprising Dylan with her pregnancy news. He is ecstatic and they make plans for their new baby boy.

“Cami, you’re going to be the most bea/>“Cami,
Carly Wardell
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
Can't wait for this book!
Look at that cover, those pearly whites. It blinds me (he can blind me any day) :)
Love the little heart note pegged on the line. It's so cute.
I don't want to wait until February. I want it now. I want some Hunter/Dylan :D I think we deserve some of that since the ending of the last book.

After reading:
This book was so emotional. I was laughing one minute and then the next, I'm crying. Better have the tissue boxes when reading this one. This book
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am always happy when we get more Dylan and Cami, so I thoroughly enjoyed this book.... A bit hectic and sad what all happened to them, but what I really liked the most was that they pulled through together and the book did not see them ripping each other apart....which always seems to happen when authors write several books about the same characters... Looking forward to reading about Russ soon...
Sara Mckibben
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It was AMAZING!!
SammiesBookBlog
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a ARC in exchange for my honest review.

So Love the final installment deserves more than 5 stars. There aren't enough stars I could give this. Lacey takes us on a roller coaster ride of emotions, highs and lows and a whole lot of mystery and suspense, shocks and twists and a whole lot of WOW and holy s***!!!
We start out a couple years after everything happened in book 2. Everything is going smoothly and we get to see Hunter and Cami happy and pregnant with their first ch
CeCe
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I recommend that you read the first two books in the series.
I just love this couple. There are no games, no manufactured drama. You know now how strongly in love this couple is.

In LOVE, Cami and Dylan need to make some changes in their lives since there is a stalker who is outing them in danger. This is what I love about this series. It is not only a beautiful romance between Dylan and Cami, but there is also a story a mystery with suspense. Dylan and Cami do not know who could possible want t
Melissa
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Lacey, were you trying to KILL ME or what?
This was seriously amazing!

The story began all happy and cheerful with a lot of I-love-yous and then BAM, mystery-level on 250%.
All the plot twists were on unexpected moments and I freaking loved it.
But seriously, Cami is one bad-ass girl. She's been through SO much (I thought the list wouldn't stop!!) and she kept trying to make the best of her life. And I adore and admire her for that.

But oh my god, the last scenes... (view spoiler) ...more
Tsukushi
Jan 16, 2014 marked it as to-read
WTF. Their story ain't finished yet?!
megan
Warning: Harsh

Back-Story: Of course, I've read the first two books to the series. I typically always finish out series even if they've started to lose my interest, like this one did.

Review: I didn't review the first two books on Goodreads but for the most part I liked them both. All of the books are a bit farfetched in my opinion, but sometimes you just have to let go of logical thinking with books and just enjoy the story. This series is one of those. I really liked the first book
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
More drama. More crazy. I love it.

This review is basically for all of the three books and also Lacey Weatherford is so new to me.

When I started on Crush I didn’t think much of it, nor was I liking how far I got with it. But, Hunter and Cami is not all what I would have expected but I loved the characters, the HS dramas, the feels, the friendships their chemistry and one big wtf bomb of a twist I didn’t expect.

So when I started on Smitten, I became more curious about Dylan and Cami. So of cour
Chu
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!

This is the third book in the CRUSH series, and I must say this is the best among the three there is. I finished this earlier, and yes, I’m typing my review this early, since the emotions are still fresh and I think my heart just stopped bleeding from all the torture Lacey had given me in this novel.

YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

Dylan and Cami are still head over heels in love with each other – you can feel it within the pages, and theirs is the love you wishe
Nitzan Schwarz
2015 tbr challenge

Originally posted on my blog

Love is the final book in the Cami x Dylan chronicles. We've watched these two since high-school (sort of), battling maniac after maniac, surviving and being even more in love after that. I enjoyed this book. I loved seeing Cami and Dylan happy together, in blissful matrimony. However, if I'm being completely honest with myself, I'm not sure if this book was 100% necessary.

I mean, as much as I love Dylan and Cami, I could've done without it. I didn't feel like there was a need to put them through all that - or maybe I should saCami, Imatrimony. However,that. Iblog.
stars
Originallychallenge
3.5
Heather andrews
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I missed Cami and her bossiness, "I'm fine, Dylan. Now shut up and let's finish what you started." Grinning, I dropped my pants and crawled onto the bed, stroking my hand over her curves through the think, silk fabric." I really loved this affectionate side of Dylan, "Dylan stood and pulled me against him. "Then her must be like his daddy. I get excited when I hear your voice." He'd still do anything for Cami, "Dylan leaned forward, lightly stroking my face with his dirty thumb. "I promise I'll ...more
Brooke
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
Sadly for me, this 3rd book in this series was a little unnecessary. Hadn't this couple already been thru enough? There were parts in this where i was just wanting the story to move on a bit faster, too many pages filled with fluff. BUt then there was the suspence & drama, which did keep me on the edge of my chair. I hope Cami & Dylen have a peaceful HEA from here on out.

A positive... This did make me keen to read Russ's story.
Sweets Books
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Cupcakes

It was good but at the same time a little mushy and gooey when it came to some scenes. But once the story started to flow it went at a steady pace and kept my interest.

It had me tearing up for a quite a few scenes and laughing at others. But in the end Cami and Dylan are still a great couple and even though they go through hell and back they became stronger for it in the end.

Overall its a good series with a touch of violence and drama

Til
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
I skimmed thru the pages of this book out of curiosity, so I guess its not fair for me to give a rating on it without actually reading it.

Thru the skimming I did, I have gotten the whole gist of the story, however it didn't quite intrigued or absorbed me as the first two books (which I thought are the only 2).

---
Initial Reaction:

Meh. There's still more? I'm not really sure if I should be happy about this discovery.
Brittany
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
Gag me with a spoon. I skipped the last 25% of it. This is most of the book "I love you" I love you goody" "you're my air" "you're the best" "no you're the best". Okay I get it they're in love. And I hate hate hate when this one thing happens it books when it's not necessary and it happened! It didn't make the story better so why add it, it just pissed me off. I wasted a few hours of my life on this book and it's sad because liked the first two books in this series
Viona Zharku
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WTF??? I am seriously..... What??? This is crazy. I seriously had no idea how this book would end. Every time I thought things were back to normal there was always another Bang around the corner, louder than the previous one. If i survived this book I am certain I can survive all the others to come. I can not even think coherently right now.
Mandy
Dec 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book was very suspenseful. There were parts that were really hard for me to read because it was so intense and sad. The last 10% was shocking. Love Dylan and Cami! I don't think this book could be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading this whole series!
Cynthia
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book had all the feels! I felt "crushed, smitten, and loved" and not exactly in that order, but in the end I still loved Cami and Dylan! There story is definitely filled with many twist and turns! Hats off to the author for giving me another page turner! :)
Deanna
Jun 20, 2014 rated it liked it
This book should have been called "Everyone is trying to kill Hunter and Cami."
Anne
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BEGGING FOR A FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK OF CRUSH SERIES!!!THERE'S A BETTER WAY TO END THIS SERIES!!!
Annette
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down, had to read well past midnight and finish it!!!
Kaitlyn
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book frankly annoyed me on every level. I can definitely understand why the author threw in so many villains and plot twists because when I started writing a book I saw how easy it is to run out of ideas without conflict leaving you stuck with ending the story all together. It makes me annoyed because the couple never really had a solid amount of happiness which is so important to me when you read the concluding book for a couple. They go from having someone slash a pillow, to slaughtering ...more
Eliciah Kury
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aimee
“Soft music suddenly clicked on over the speaker system and I turned to see her standing in the doorway. She never ceased to take my breath away. I couldn’t believe how much my love for her had grown in the time we’d been together—every day more than the last—something I’d assumed would never be possible. I loved her with every single part of me.”

description

OMG. OMG.
Just. OMG.

description

We finally have Cami and Dylan!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I CAN'T WAIT!! 3 71 Mar 25, 2014 11:00PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Last Gift (Hitman, #1.5)
  • Rose
  • Assumptions (Assumed Expectations, #1)
  • What Lies Between (Where One Goes, #2)
  • Stalk, Don't Run (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #47; Malibu Mayhem Trilogy, #3)
  • A McCree Christmas (Chasing McCree, #1.2)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Home is Where You Are (A Home Novel, #1)
  • The Death By Bikini Mysteries (Death By Mysteries, #1-3)
  • Severed (Fated, #2)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • Lemonade Mouth Puckers Up
  • Broken Lens (Through the Lens, #2)
  • Crisis in Cali (Great Exploitations, #5)
  • Sold to the Sheikh
  • Sweet Little Thing (Sweet Thing, #1.5)
  • Ren-Ai Shijou Shugi, Vol. 1 (Ren-Ai Shijou Shugi, #1)
Lacey Weatherford was born in Ft. Meade Maryland while her father was serving in the military. She has been a life long resident of Arizona, spending most of her time growing up in the small rural town of Clay Springs.

It was while she was attending the small country school in Clay Springs, that she read her first "big" book at the age of eight. It was a Nancy Drew novel and Lacey was i

Crush (4 books)
  • Crush (Crush, #1)
  • Smitten (Crush, #2)
  • Smolder (Crush, #4)
“I thought I had always loved him to capacity, but that capacity continued to constantly expand.” 1 likes