Start by marking “The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: An Alternative Health Answer to Emotional Sensitivity & Depression” as Want to Read:

The Sensitive Person s Survival Guide presents a radically new way of looking at emotional sensitivity, chronic depression and anxiety. Through her own experiences and courageous research, Dr. Kyra Mesich, a traditionally-trained psychologist, found that psychic sensitivity is the underlying key to understanding emotional sensitivity.

Dr. Mesich focuses on empathic ability
Published November 20th 2000 by Writers Club Press (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide

Kim
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
A quick, easy read. Had some useful info about flower essences I'd not heard of before.
Jo
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Common thought dictates that emotionally sensitive people are weak, emotionally fragile and doomed to suffer from psychological symptoms and emotional overwhelm. These ideas are wrong." I'm happy someone finally wrote about this. I feel like it could use more chapters though. Part of it reads a little bit too much like an advertisement. Overall a great resource though. I'd like to see more people in the psychology and medical professions read this.
Shannon
Oct 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
I haven't read it yet, but I read a "sample" and I'm really quite horrified by her using the word "drug" as past tense for "drag." Isn't she a psychologist???? I'm so horrified, I'm not sure I can listen to what she has to say. Really? I'm sorry, but "drug" is not acceptable used in that way. ever. I can't believe she got a degree and this was published.
Stella
Aug 31, 2009 rated it liked it
Recommended to Stella by: A friend who is into alternative medicine.
Interesting.
Lblomstrom
Jul 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This was very imformative and helped me better understand myself.
Megan
Sep 18, 2016
Peggy
Dec 18, 2014
Susan K Block
rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2016