Start by marking “Broken Prophecy (Broken Wings, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Prophecy (Broken Wings, #3)

Broken Prophecy

(Broken Wings #3)

Description Coming Soon
Published December 18th 2014 (first published August 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Prophecy

Start your review of Broken Prophecy (Broken Wings, #3)
Amanda
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was an awesome ending to a great series! I loved this book. It had me from beginning to end. I like that it showed the importance of forgiveness no matter what. I loved the characters. I have watch this author grow and improve so much from her first book to this one. I recommend this series. Great job Sandra! I looking forward to more books from you!! This is series is on my top 5!! <3
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
After the cliffhanger from book 2, I couldn't wait to read this. Cordelia has been turned dark but she doesn't want to be dark and she has to fulfill the prophecy by doing something that she doesn't want to do.

Can she do it and save everyone?

This book tied up a lot of loose ends from the last two book, and whilst I don't do spoilers you will just need to read it to see what happens - does the prophecy get fulfilled, does everyone die or is there a happy ever after?
I am so glad to have been
Caissy Boudreau
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! I loved every minute of this book. Poor Cordelia she goes through so much in this series, but it all leads up to this book. This is the conclusion of this series. The story keeps you on your toes the entire time. You never want to put the book down. This is such a great read. I will read anything this author writes, she is a joy and a blessing in so many ways. Grab your copy today!!!
Sandra Love
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Yes, This is my book and yes I gave it 5 stars. The reason is that I worked really hard on this book. This is the end of the series and I believe I did a fantastic job. It is filled with adventure, love and suspense. I really love the ending. Everyone wants Cordelia and Cameron to have their HEA, but do they? I really hope my readers love the finale to a series that means the world to me!
Jennifer Schultheis
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mnp
I received this book as a gift in exchange for an honest review.
Broken Prophecy is the third book in this series and if you're like me, then you couldn't wait to dive into this book. After the amazing cliffhanger in Broken Hearts, I couldn't wait to start Broken Prophecy and see if there was going to be a Happily Ever After for this amazing group of characters. If you've read the last book then you know Cordelia has been turned dark, thanks to Amelia. Cordelia doesn't want to be dark so she
Ebony
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet end to a great story.

I enjoyed this finally installment to Sandra Love's Broken Trilogy. (Without giving away any spoilers...) Everything ended the way that I hoped it did.

I think that not only this book, but the entire series is perfect for younger readers as well as mature ones. This is a good clean story with a happy ending :-) I look forward to reading more from Sandra Love in the very near future!!!
Helen Simpson
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
omg this book had me through so many emotions. Alot of heartache we got to see a softer side of amelia and the fact she was still in love with dean. All i can say is for whoever reads this book will not be disappointed. Plenty of twists and turns to keep you guessing. One big one i wont spoil.
Heather Kirchhoff
Nov 05, 2016
Subhashni
rated it did not like it
Jan 15, 2016
Vujwala
Apr 09, 2014
Jen Cousineau
Apr 14, 2014
SSandra Love is a new to the author world, publishing her first book in 2013. She currently lives in Michigan, with her son and partner. Sandra is very lucky to have a sister Amanda, who has been there with her through everything, including helping her with the editing of her books. She is also very lucky to have her editor Genevieve Scholl. Sandra has four cats, Stubby, Odin, Thor and Freya. She ...more

Broken Wings (3 books)
  • Broken (Broken Wings, #1)
  • Broken Hearts: Kaleigh's Revenge (Broken Wings, #2)